Kaneda! What do you see?

#6392 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

Daily Deal
75% off Syndicate (Origin) - $4.99

That reminds me - I need to work on that game some more, some time. Never finished it.

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#6393 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Daily Deal
75% off Syndicate (Origin) - $4.99

Can anyone vouch for this? It hasn't been on my radar, but I recall hearing mixed things and some people liking it a lot.

If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#6394 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Can anyone vouch for this? It hasn't been on my radar, but I recall hearing mixed things and some people liking it a lot.

I like the idea behind the story and the gameplay, but the single player campaign was meh.  I finished it because...OCD.  However, what little I played of the co-op stuff (solo) and have watched on youtube is the selling point IMO.  There's more customization in your loadout that makes the co-op portion feel like what the SP experience should have been.  For the price, I'd say it's a worthwhile purchase.  One note, even J.J. Abrams uses less bloom and lens flare in his visuals.  There's mods/tweaks to circumvent it, but I just wound up living with it.

Kaneda! What do you see?

#6395 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

From what I played SP was decent enough, but nothing great.

Didn't touch the MP.

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#6396 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

Daily Deal:

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit: Collection - req. Steamworks -> 75% off = $4.87

--> Includes: Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (base game) + Pimp My Rabbit DLC + Virtual Rabbit Missions DLC

#6397 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

I like the idea behind the story and the gameplay, but the single player campaign was meh.  I finished it because...OCD.  However, what little I played of the co-op stuff (solo) and have watched on youtube is the selling point IMO.  There's more customization in your loadout that makes the co-op portion feel like what the SP experience should have been.  For the price, I'd say it's a worthwhile purchase.  One note, even J.J. Abrams uses less bloom and lens flare in his visuals.  There's mods/tweaks to circumvent it, but I just wound up living with it.

Yeah, I've been tempted to buy it for the co-op but can't find a co-op partner for it.. I made 2 pending orders just in case I find someone though.

#6398 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

Yeah, I've been tempted to buy it for the co-op but can't find a co-op partner for it.. I made 2 pending orders just in case I find someone though.

I should play more games co-op.  It usually end up being fun once I get past my anti-social anxieties.

Kaneda! What do you see?

#6399 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

I should play more games co-op.  It usually end up being fun once I get past my anti-social anxieties.

Well doesn't this sound familiar :oops:

If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out, and I would've had to eat it all over again!

#6400 Daykain

Daykain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

2 people is generally not enough to play Syndicate. I have played co-op with 3 people before where 2 of us are pretty good at shooters but it is still very difficult on normal. Normal is the lowest difficulty too and is like hard+ in Syndicate co-op. You have to approach this game like it is a MMO and use MMO type tactics where you should use your abilities to heal/revive the other players. I believe the game is really meant to be played as 4 person co-op and you MUST work as a team so VoIP is pretty much essential. It is possible to complete some levels as a 2 person group but not all. Co-op has a leveling system too. With that all said, it is a lot of fun to play so if you do buy, add me Daykain on Origin and I will play if we can get enough people.

Edit: Oh and the bloom isn't abused like it is in single player (at least the levels I have managed to complete).

#6401 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

Well doesn't this sound familiar :oops:

We could start a club.  The Shy Gamers Club.  Or in my case The Inept Gamers Club.  And we can't play shooters because I am not good at those.  I crash a lot when driving too.  Puzzlers can be a bit confusing.  I get lost in dungeons.

#6402 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

2 people is generally not enough to play Syndicate. I have played co-op with 3 people before where 2 of us are pretty good at shooters but it is still very difficult on normal. Normal is the lowest difficulty too and is like hard+ in Syndicate co-op. You have to approach this game like it is a MMO and use MMO type tactics where you should use your abilities to heal/revive the other players. I believe the game is really meant to be played as 4 person co-op and you MUST work as a team so VoIP is pretty much essential. It is possible to complete some levels as a 2 person group but not all. Co-op has a leveling system too. With that all said, it is a lot of fun to play so if you do buy, add me Daykain on Origin and I will play if we can get enough people.

Edit: Oh and the bloom isn't abused like it is in single player (at least the levels I have managed to complete).

Well, that officially scared me away from the game lol.

#6403 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

We could start a club.  The Shy Gamers Club.  Or in my case The Inept Gamers Club.  And we can't play shooters because I am not good at those.  I crash a lot when driving too.  Puzzlers can be a bit confusing.  I get lost in dungeons.

Shinept Gamers Club?

Oh, and I echo your statements, but I also can't climb or jump, so definitely no platformers.
Kaneda! What do you see?

#6404 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

Shinept Gamers Club?

Oh, and I echo your statements, but I also can't climb or jump, so definitely no platformers.

And what about those skill trees?  I'm always climbing the wrong branch and my poor character/country suffers for it.  That eliminates pretty much any strategy and _rpg game, most MMOs included I suppose.

#6405 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

So shooters, racing games, puzzle games, roguelikes, platformers, RPGs, and MMOs are all out. Well I guess we could always just stand in a circle and sing kumbaya :grouphug:

#6406 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

We could start a club.  The Shy Gamers Club.  

Let me know when this club is formed. :D

Or in my case The Inept Gamers Club.  And we can't play shooters because I am not good at those.  I crash a lot when driving too.  Puzzlers can be a bit confusing.  I get lost in dungeons.

I want to join the Inept Gamers Club, too - but it ain't for gaming. ;)

I'm just clumsy, in general.

I ain't 'cause of shooters - I'm actually decent at them. ;)

I play tons of 'em.

EDIT:

So shooters, racing games, puzzle games, roguelikes, platformers, RPGs, and MMOs are all out. Well I guess we could always just stand in a circle and sing kumbaya  :grouphug:

Can we also roast marsh-mellows at a campfire, get a bonfire going, and invite a bunch of people over? ;)

#6407 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

I play tons of 'em.

EDIT:

Can we also roast marsh-mellows at a campfire, get a bonfire going, and invite a bunch of people over? ;)

lol andd yes u can but dont forget to bring some ur ladies to spank u and mns and neuro bahha 

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#6408 Daykain

Daykain

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

Trackmania games are on sale between 50 - 75% including 3 and 5 packs.

#6409 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

Daily Deal
66% off Beyond Good & Evil (Tages) - $3.38

Weekend Deals
Save up to 75% off on Dead Space and R.U.S.E. games.

Also, 50% off Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death (Steam) - $7.50

Kaneda! What do you see?

#6410 madjoki

madjoki

CAG (still) in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

http://www.gamersgat...yer-pack-bundle

http://www.gamersgat...yer-pack-bundle

Better not buy 3 pack. Didn't they have this same mistake last time trackmania was on sale? :D

#6411 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

Daily Deal
66% off Beyond Good & Evil (Tages) - $3.38

I love BG&E and want a sequel - but dammit at that version coming w/ Tages.

Who the hell wants that crap-DRM?

I have it on Steam already, BTW.

#6412 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

I play tons of 'em.

EDIT:

You wanna talk clumsy, I ran head first into a small sailboat boom and then into said boat's strung up mushroom weight and then into a picnic table...all in the same day.  With all of my head injuries, I should probably be teaching Mr. Hawking a thing or two.

And no, you can't invite a bunch of people over.  It's against the Club rules to invite anonymous people into the fold prior to the proper vetting period of 1 year.  And even then my anxiety will go up a notch or two.  But, the fire and marshmallows are cool.  I'll bring the graham crackers and chocolate.

Kaneda! What do you see?

#6413 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

You wanna talk clumsy, I ran head first into a small sailboat boom and then into said boat's strung up mushroom weight and then into a picnic table...all in the same day.  With all of my head injuries, I should probably be teaching Mr. Hawking a thing or two.

And no, you can't invite a bunch of people over.  It's against the Club rules to invite anonymous people into the fold prior to the proper vetting period of 1 year.  And even then my anxiety will go up a notch or two.  But, the fire and marshmallows are cool.  I'll bring the graham crackers and chocolate.

Oh, man - that all sounds really painful. I ain't even *that* clumsy. I hope you don't have problems w/ concussions and all of that madness. :(

And well, I guess I can't invite any beautiful girls. :(

#6414 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Oh, man - that all sounds really painful. I ain't even *that* clumsy. I hope you don't have problems w/ concussions and all of that madness. :(

It might go to explain my migraines, though I've had a couple neurologists tell me it's not.

Single sane beautiful girls don't exist.  That's like saying there's girls on the internet.  Besides...

post-13-1203261583.jpg 

Kaneda! What do you see?

#6415 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

Imaginary friends don't count, invite away.

#6416 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:42 PM

If his posts are any indication, I'd definitely say he is as mad as a hatter. ;)
000-1007162622-pot_kettle.jpg
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#6417 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

If his posts are any indication, I'd definitely say he is as mad as a hatter. ;)

Mad, no.  I just have a rather expressionless face and a boringly monotone voice.  Insane...signs point to yes.

Also,

Daily Deal 70% off Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition (Tagés) - $5.99

Kaneda! What do you see?

#6418 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

Mad, no.  I just have a rather expressionless face and a boringly monotone voice.  Insane...signs point to yes.

I'm beginning to wonder if we are long lost twins separated at birth...or the same person and one of us fell into a time paradox :whee:

#6419 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if we are long lost twins separated at birth...or the same person and one of us fell into a time paradox :whee:

Possibru.  The story is I may/may not have half-siblings. :-k  

And time paradox...my favorite episodic theme throughout all the Star Trek series.   (Sorry, was just watching the Cause and Effect episode of TNG.)

Kaneda! What do you see?

#6420 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

Also,

Daily Deal 70% off Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition (Tagés) - $5.99

Man, if only Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe was *that* cheap...