#6632 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:37 PM

Daily Deal

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - requires Steam = 50% off @ $7.48

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#6633 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

Daily Deal
75% off Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon (Uplay) - $7.48

Weekly (36 Hour) Deals
Up to 69% off Anno 2070 and DLC
66% off Warlock/Majesty Titles
66% off Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (Steam) - $8.50
66% off Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Four Pack (Steam) - $25.50
75% off Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (Steam) - $3.74
75% off Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Operation Flashpoint Complete (Steam) - $6.24
Kaneda! What do you see?

#6634 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

So because they decided to play hard to get and didn't appear in the Indie Gala Flashpoint, are any of the Operation Flashpoint games worth playing and/or the price?

Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#6635 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 12:57 PM

So because they decided to play hard to get and didn't appear in the Indie Gala Flashpoint, are any of the Operation Flashpoint games worth playing and/or the price?

I think I got the package during the summer sales for $4.xx, can't remember the exact price. Worth playing? Well, they look interesting. Haven't played them yet, surprisingly. :P

Edit: It was $4.99 direct from Steam.

Kaneda! What do you see?

#6636 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:03 PM

I think I got the package during the summer sales for $4.xx, can't remember the exact price. Worth playing? Well, they look interesting. Haven't played them yet, surprisingly. :P

Bought that pack too. I even downloaded one of them! Maybe I'll play it this year xD

76561198025176705.png

#6637 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

i got during sumnmer sale too need more codemaster games

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#6638 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

As far as I've heard, the only good ones were the earlier ones that Bohemia Interactive made. Of course then they split with Codemasters and created Arma.

foxhack.jpg

#6639 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

Daily Deal
75% off I Am Alive (Tagés) - $3.74
Kaneda! What do you see?

#6640 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

Daily Deal
75% off I Am Alive (Tagés) - $3.74

Any confirmation on the Tages? Not that it matters to me since I own the Steam version, I just find it odd considering the Steam version has no extra DRM.

#6641 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

Any confirmation on the Tages? Not that it matters to me since I own the Steam version, I just find it odd considering the Steam version has no extra DRM.

As far as I'm aware, the only versions out there are Steam and Tagés. I know it's not Uplay enabled and most other outlets sell it as Tagés.
Kaneda! What do you see?

#6642 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

Daily Deal
75% off Damnation (Steam) - $2.50

Kaneda! What do you see?

#6643 motoki

motoki

Goofy Genie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

Saints Row IV Free Thank You Pack is available from GG for free as a Steam key even if you don't own the base game (you can't register the key though).

Reddit is saying you can keep adding an infinite # of them to your GG account and generating more Steam keys for them.

Oh Gamersgate.

Anyway, if you get one (or a thousand) I would generate the key and store it somewhere else for later in case GG yanks them at some point.

steam_sig.png

#6644 madjoki

madjoki

CAG (still) in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

Saints Row IV Free Thank You Pack is available from GG for free as a Steam key even if you don't own the base game (you can't register the key though).

Reddit is saying you can keep adding an infinite # of them to your GG account and generating more Steam keys for them.

Oh Gamersgate.

Anyway, if you get one (or a thousand) I would generate the key and store it somewhere else for later in case GG yanks them at some point.

Cool. Im taping my F5 down for night maybe no.

At least they don't give blue coins bonuses :D

#6645 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:35 AM

Oh Gamersgate.

thanks

saints row iv thank you pack
RYVXK-5B9EA-WN34X
DBN5R-HLZMX-TAXM4
XW2LJ-T7YIQ-K9DDC
4KFFL-7PTJP-5IGRV
PHLF4-IWT58-4JZRE
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#6646 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:56 AM

The Thank you Pack is free on steam anyway.  I'm failing to see the problem or point in generating 1000

Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#6647 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

The Thank you Pack is free on steam anyway.  I'm failing to see the problem or point in generating 1000

it looks make u have big list of ggames ehh also im seleing 10 for 100bucks heh jk 

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

#6648 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:44 PM

Daily Deal
50% off Masters of the World Geopolitical Simulator 3 (Other DRM) - $25.00

Weekend Deals
Up to 81% off Assassin's Creed games
Up to 75% off Legacy of Kain games
75% off Overlord Games
Kaneda! What do you see?

#6649 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

I grabbed one on GG because I don't know whether you can actually get it on Steam without owning SRIV (there's always a chance that this will become paid content in the future). While I hope to one day own SRIV after it's bundled, I don't presently and I haven't played 3 yet, so . . . .

fs_20fa6c7c0d5d11e0a23d8bb844bec87b.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#6650 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:11 PM

I haven't played 3 yet, so . . . .

:shock:

Well, grab your giant purple dildo Suspicious Bat and get to swinging.  It's an awesome game.

Though, I still haven't played through SR2.

Kaneda! What do you see?

#6651 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:14 PM

Though, I still ain't played through SR2.

FTFY, MysterD

#6652 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

:shock:

Well, grab your giant purple dildo Suspicious Bat and get to swinging.  It's an awesome game.

Though, I still haven't played through SR2.

Wait, have you been in my bedroom?! No one was supposed to know about that.

Seriously, SR2 is great. I used to inspect onsite sewage treatment systems as part of my job and I supremely enjoyed Septic Avenger. I was broken-hearted when I read that that would not be a returning activity in SR3.

Anyway, I'm dildo-deep in Skyrim at the moment (and no you don't want to know just how deep that is).

#6653 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:28 PM

Though, I still ain't touched SR2.

FTFY, MysterD

FTFATFTFY ;)

Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#6654 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:29 PM

FTFY, MysterD

{Liked}

Wait, have you been in my bedroom?! No one was supposed to know about that.

Seriously, SR2 is great. I used to inspect onsite sewage treatment systems as part of my job and I supremely enjoyed Septic Avenger. I was broken-hearted when I read that that would not be a returning activity in SR3.

Anyway, I'm dildo-deep in Skyrim at the moment (and no you don't want to know just how deep that is).

{Liked}

Between Mass Effect and Skyrim, those two series could last me until the next-next gen of gaming.  I've played every race in Skyrim with all different playstyles and oddly enough (or not), my favorite Skyrim character was similar to my ME Shepard; The Paladin.

Kaneda! What do you see?

#6655 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

{Liked}

{Liked}

Between Mass Effect and Skyrim, those two series could last me until the next-next gen of gaming.  I've played every race in Skyrim with all different playstyles and oddly enough (or not), my favorite Skyrim character was similar to my ME Shepard; The Paladin.

I'm not sure I have the desire to play a bunch of different characters in Skyrim. I know the story isn't really going to change and it's probably just me but I'm okay with running the different questlines with the same dude (I have a male Argonian specializing in stealth archery). Speaking of dildos, I still find it odd that you can decapitate people but you can't have kids the traditional way in Skyrim. I mean, these orphans in the orphanages and the urchins running around on the street begging you to adopt them have to come from somewhere right? Maybe I just haven't gotten that far in the main quest yet and it turns out that Alduin has been magically creating children of the humanoid races as a hobby.

#6656 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

Speaking of dildos, I still find it odd that you can decapitate people but you can't have kids the traditional way in Skyrim. 

There's a mod for that.  ;)

Seriously though, mods are what really got me into re-replaying Skyrim.  I loved the stealth archer until I just became uber-powerful (which is still fun, but caused a loss of desire to progress).  I loaded up with some ACE Combat modules, Deadly Dragons and 120+ more mods and it became a new game (sorta).  I'll probably go back in a bit to play some of the new mods I've loaded and may even switch to SkyRE. 

Kaneda! What do you see?

#6657 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

Daily Deal
50% off Masters of the World Geopolitical Simulator 3 (Other DRM) - $25.00

Weekend Deals
Up to 81% off <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://www.gamersgat...ance&q=assassin" href="http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=assassin" s%20creed"="">Assassin's Creed games
Up to 75% off Legacy of Kain games
75% off Overlord Games

weak ass weekend sale neuro whyu  do this hehe 

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

#6658 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:01 PM

I can't wait for the Oh Shit, we were at a drunken orgy and forgot to check the prices for Bethesda bundle discount to be over so the rest of us can get some decent sale prices.
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#6659 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

I can't wait for the Oh Shit, we were at a drunken orgy and forgot to check the prices for Bethesda bundle discount to be over so the rest of us can get some decent sale prices.

dislike.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#6660 pasports31

pasports31

New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Speaking of dildos, I still find it odd that you can decapitate people but you can't have kids the traditional way in Skyrim. 

I mean, I think it's obvious the citizens of Skyrim started playing Saints Row and were inspired to whip out their dildos. Now nobody wants to have kids the "traditional way," because they're too busy. The game's kind of stupid, why save the world when the humans are already wiping themselves out (albeit in a very drawn out fashion)?

There's a mod for that.   ;)

Seriously though, mods are what really got me into re-replaying Skyrim.  I loved the stealth archer until I just became uber-powerful (which is still fun, but caused a loss of desire to progress).  I loaded up with some ACE Combat modules, Deadly Dragons and 120+ more mods and it became a new game (sorta).  I'll probably go back in a bit to play some of the new mods I've loaded and may even switch to SkyRE. 

I loaded up around 90 mods, it's ready to go whenever I decide to jump back in. Of course, I need to play Morrowind first. There's a huge graphics overhaul mod I downloaded for it, and now the game's borderline beautiful. Can't wait to jump in. I'm hesitant though, because once I do, I won't be playing any other games for 3 or 4 months, probably.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png