GamersGate Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7798 replies to this topic

#61 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:38 AM

Did you get both the Coldstrike Campaign DLC & the Reinforcements Pack DLC?

Yes, I just confirmed. I right clicked the game in my library and viewed DLC and it showed both of those as DLC I owned with the game.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#62 TreadLife

TreadLife

End of line.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:37 AM

Yes, I just confirmed. I right clicked the game in my library and viewed DLC and it showed both of those as DLC I owned with the game.

It even worked for me, and I already owned the base game on Steam.
Posted Image

#63 TreadLife

TreadLife

End of line.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:47 AM

Looking to get in on or host a group buy of the Renegade Ops 4 pack on GamersGate. PM me about it, please.

Did buy the 4 pack and already successfully traded with 3 CAGs who joined in. All done now!

Price was the non-profit of $ 2.17.

Edited by TreadLife, 04 May 2012 - 10:46 PM.
Done!

Posted Image

#64 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:18 AM

Excellent. Sounds like a good deal.

It even worked for me, and I already owned the base game on Steam.

Nice. You got the DLC for a fraction of the cost.

Did buy the 4 pack and already successfully traded with the first person to join in. 1 slot/key is still unclaimed, and waiting for reply from the second person who joined.

Price is the non-profit of $ 2.17.

I already have the game + DLC, otherwise I'd jump on-board. I'm sure you're have no problem selling the remaining copies. $2.17 is a steal for the game + DLC.

#65 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

I also picked up a Renegade Ops 4 pack and have 2 copies 1 copy available (saving one for friend). Also asking $2.17. PM me if interested.

The four pack is still on sale this week but just not as low as yesterday. It's $15 now which comes out to $3.19 a pop after IGN discount. Still a great deal for the game and both DLC.

Edited by SlightlyOffTrack, 05 May 2012 - 02:52 PM.

#66 Slixshot

Slixshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:59 AM

PM'd for that last code you have for sale.
Posted Image

#67 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

good price on tropico 3...ill prolly pick it up
I LOVE INDIE GAMES!

I SUPPORT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

#68 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:21 PM

Pretty sad week at GG, truth be told. Not sure what their recent push with Mac games is all about, but the prices aren't even good for them. Maybe someone knows of another decent find in the naval war sale but East India Company is the only one that stuck out to me.

#69 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

I agree, it's kind of a weak lineup of games this week. I guess they can't all be winners though.

Thanks anyway for your efforts to keep this thread updated, SlightlyOffTrack.

#70 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:59 AM

It's no problem at all. :)

They made up for it with a nice Batman midweek sale. Pretty sure this is the cheapest I've ever seen Arkham City. Nice!

#71 biocat

biocat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:40 PM

Anyone thinking of getting SOTS2? It's on sale today for 75% off which is maybe the first time it's been that low anywhere.

http://www.greenmang...ords-of-winter/

#72 PenguinJim

PenguinJim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

It's still buggy as hell and GMG still haven't fixed their security issues. So, no. ;)

#73 Maltose

Maltose

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:02 PM

Quick question, does anyone know how DLC works for Arkham City (PC)? The Gamersgate version doesn't register on Steam. Can I buy the DLC in-game?

#74 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:46 PM

Quick question, does anyone know how DLC works for Arkham City (PC)? The Gamersgate version doesn't register on Steam. Can I buy the DLC in-game?

I believe you would get the DLC through GFWL (Games for Windows Live), which both Arkham games use. Not positive, though.

#75 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

Tropico franchise and some others are on sale this week. Square Enix is again too. Since this is the third SE sale in a very short while and the prices are the same, I'm not even going to bother listing the highlights. It's limited in scope this time anyway.

#76 Jokerkun890

Jokerkun890

Jokerness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

A couple (possible) hightlights IMO:

Disciples 3 Gold is only $11.98 (60% off).

Dungeons Mega Pack is only $13.18 (includes Dungeons + DLC + Dungeons: The Dark Lord)

** This is pretty good considering Dungeons: The Dark Lord doesn't even have a sale, and Dungeons GOTY is $11.98, so you're getting The Dark Lord for $1.20 (regular $30.)

Supreme Commander is $3.75 (75% off); I can't remember but I don't think this one was on-sale during the last SE sale. It can also be activated on Steam.
---

I am not sure whether Steam has matched or had better sales on these. I -think- they have had a better sale on Disciples 3, but I doubt they have had both Dungeon games + DLC for $13. Even with the semi-poor reviews I've always wanted to try them and am torn on whether I should wait for the Steam Summer Sale.

jokerkun890.png

joker-kun890.png

#77 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:07 PM

A couple (possible) hightlights IMO:

Disciples 3 Gold is only $11.98 (60% off).

Dungeons Mega Pack is only $13.18 (includes Dungeons + DLC + Dungeons: The Dark Lord)

** This is pretty good considering Dungeons: The Dark Lord doesn't even have a sale, and Dungeons GOTY is $11.98, so you're getting The Dark Lord for $1.20 (regular $30.)

Supreme Commander is $3.75 (75% off); I can't remember but I don't think this one was on-sale during the last SE sale. It can also be activated on Steam.
---

I am not sure whether Steam has matched or had better sales on these. I -think- they have had a better sale on Disciples 3, but I doubt they have had both Dungeon games + DLC for $13. Even with the semi-poor reviews I've always wanted to try them and am torn on whether I should wait for the Steam Summer Sale.

If you are interested in Disciples 3 Gold, you can grab it for $6.99 at Impulse/Gamestop at the moment

http://impulsedriven...s/ESD-IMP-W2954
[URL="http://raptr.com/Blut_Teufel?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]

#78 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:09 PM

Anybody play Breaking The Rules? It's always dirt cheap and looks like a decent fighting game.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#79 8GuaWong

8GuaWong

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:02 AM

Does any1 know if Medal of Honor Airborne - 75% off - $2.49 activates on Origin?

#80 headpiece747

headpiece747

I'm always angry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

Saints Row The Third Season Pass is about $8.88. Is this a the best price and are there any coupons I can use I tried SPACE-SAINT-GIFTS but I think I missed that one for 15% off?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#81 vherub

vherub

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

$10 for season pass is the lowest I've seen.
today's deal is D3: Res for $4
http://www.gamersgat...ii-resurrection

#82 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:57 AM

Bastion is there for $3.75, lowest it's been. Can I activate on steam and get achievements or something or do I just have to wait for it to drop on steam?
Posted Image

#83 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:14 AM

Bastion is there for $3.75, lowest it's been. Can I activate on steam and get achievements or something or do I just have to wait for it to drop on steam?

Doubtful, but not sure.

#84 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

Doubtful, but not sure.

Someone in the Steam thread said it did NOT activate on Steam.

#85 Financial Panther

Financial Panther

Qui audet adipiscitur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

Someone in the Steam thread said it did NOT activate on Steam.

ITs DRM-free (ie No Steam)

#86 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

I just got an e-mail from IGN Prime with a key for GamersGate VOID beta. I'm currently trying to play Risen but it won't even download. (It IS a beta, but still...) FAQ will be updated with more details later tonight when I get a chance.

#87 motoki

motoki

Entitled Hypocritical Playfire Pirate with Double Standards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

I just got an e-mail from IGN Prime with a key for GamersGate VOID beta. I'm currently trying to play Risen but it won't even download. (It IS a beta, but still...) FAQ will be updated with more details later tonight when I get a chance.

They already had a free ad supported subsection in beta since last summer but I guess they are going public with it soon. I was in their previous free games beta but now that tab is gone and replaced with the Void one that I don't have access to.

It will be interesting to see what they do with it. The prior beta was fairly low end and old games but maybe they will add more stuff with Void.

I think I will still pretty much stick with Steam because of the organization and updates but I might try out some free games on Void if something looks interesting.

mdUFwSE.png

#88 Jokerkun890

Jokerkun890

Jokerness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:14 AM

I just signed up using my Prime "activation code." I'm also downloading Risen, and it looks like any problems are fixed, as it's downloading at 3MB/s.

After reading through the details it sounds like a cool system with the slots. It also looks like every 2 weeks your slot "releases" the game so you can choose a new one (I say two weeks because it says mine releases on June 7th.)

You can also upgrade your slots with perks, but I'll let those interested read about it, lol.

jokerkun890.png

joker-kun890.png

#89 Rockopotamus

Rockopotamus

My riffs are bottomless.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:00 AM

Got VOID working too now. Not a whole lot of game choice quite yet, but I don't want to pay for slots anyway so I only really needed one at the moment. Sorry I didn't update the FAQ when I meant to but it's there now.

Civ V is at the exact same price point as Amazon and Steam right now. So GG is definitely the way to go if you have IGN Prime. (And yes, it's Steamworks.)

#90 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:31 AM

So it sounds like VOID is kinda like a lending library for games. One supported by advertisements, that is. Is that about right?