Fez and World Gone Sour Giveaway

[quote name='Nyxeris']So no non-US entries?[/QUOTE]

Yeah the codes are for US accounts only. We have run into issues in the past, so it is more of a covering my ass so people don't get mad thing haha

[quote name='smarkbran']Yeah the codes are for US accounts only. We have run into issues in the past, so it is more of a covering my ass so people don't get mad thing haha[/QUOTE]

If we're international and want to chance getting the code to work anyway... could we join? :D

[quote name='Zidail']If we're international and want to chance getting the code to work anyway... could we join? :D[/QUOTE]
Sure!

[quote name='smarkbran']Sure![/QUOTE]

Heheh Thanks! :D
Entered by posting in a review article... that is fair game right? lol

[quote name='Zidail']Heheh Thanks! :D
Entered by posting in a review article... that is fair game right? lol[/QUOTE]
Sure is! And it is encouraged! Let us know what you think. Thanks!

Thanks OP. I commented as "jimpower64" on the Dustforce interview with some suggestions. :) Good luck with the website. There are so many out there that it's difficult to set yourselves apart from the rest.

Oh yeah, I remember this website. I was on it at the start & a little bit after that. It had some cool topics from what I remember. I don't remember if it was about anything besides video-gaming though.

How's it going for you guys?

[quote name='jimpower05']Thanks OP. I commented as "jimpower64" on the Dustforce interview with some suggestions. :) Good luck with the website. There are so many out there that it's difficult to set yourselves apart from the rest.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='delsus09']Oh yeah, I remember this website. I was on it at the start & a little bit after that. It had some cool topics from what I remember. I don't remember if it was about anything besides video-gaming though.

How's it going for you guys?[/QUOTE]

We are mainly a gaming focused site at the moment, but things are great! Thanks for checking us out!

bread's done
Back