Halo 3 Collector's Edition $19.99 Free Ship - Newegg

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

If your into the bonus content on the discs then you can buy Halo Essentials off Amazon. It is a 2 disc set that includes the limited edition disc along with the legendary disc. I had bought the limited at the the time because legendary was just too darn expensive and then bought this separately. Yes I bought a 2nd copy of same disc, but it just so happened that my 2nd disk was scratched up a bit. These include some great extra features for those interested. You sued to be able to find a new copy for $4, idk why its gone up. but used is $.99 worth IMO for any halo fanatic.

http://www.amazon.co...4960776&sr=8-20

Also Limited is $20 + $3shipping on amazon from 2ndary seller new. You can always ask them to gently shake the copy to tell you if discs are loose. No guarantee they will tell you the truth though.
http://www.amazon.co...=&condition=new

If anyone has the Helmet let me know. To this day I can't seem to find one for $20 or under.
Posted Image

#32 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

"We must go....The Brutes have our scent."
"Then they must love the smell of CHEAP ass... "

I was just going to post something about the bonus disc.
Yes, getting the 2 discs from Amazon or eBay is probably the better way to go. I don't usually get around to watching the bonus discs, but I did find time for this one.
It's very, very good. Well worth your time.

#33 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:20 AM

Mine arrived today, steel book dented, plastic sleeve ripped and game disc loose and well destroyed. They filed a shipping claim. Newegg, why you gotta do me wrong like that...

#34 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:44 AM

Seems to back in stock, but now at $40.

#35 junkie88

junkie88

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

Mine arrived today, steel book dented, plastic sleeve ripped and game disc loose and well destroyed. They filed a shipping claim. Newegg, why you gotta do me wrong like that...

Same for me I got mine in a bubble mailer although I dont think that was the problem. The disc's are both scratched, but seem to work fine, the case in dented, and there is some weird sticky stuff on the outer sleeve, even though it was sealed. You win some you lose some, glad I only wasted $20 on it.