[OOS] BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (PS3) $4.96 + $2.25 SH [GoHastings]

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 djdarko

djdarko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

I'm really starting to dislike this GoHastings. I just got my BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger in the mail, and the box looks quite beat up, and there is a huge gash in the back of the packaging.

Now I see why they are priced at $5.

#32 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

I've only gotten one new game from them(Mass Effect 2) and it arrived in brand new condition.

#33 mgriff

mgriff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

I bought mine 2 weeks ago when the price was at $10 and got a minty sealed copy...
My Trade List/Want List - http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=184858
40 CAG Feedback
Aim SN: youknowgriff
Skype SN: G-Riff
Posted Image

#34 prettycrazy

prettycrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

I ordered on the 20th, and I just now got an email today telling me they canceled my order.

This was my first GH purchase. I don't think I'll be ordering from there again.
[] 3DS Friend Code | 3179 - 6076 - 9676 []
Posted ImagePosted Image

#35 stageman12

stageman12

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

Cancelled mine too... Along with a copy of the Oblivion GOTY guide I managed to get under $40 thanks to my [now wasted] $10 coupon. Not happy.

#36 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:31 PM

Mine too...
FadeToOne.png

#37 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

I ordered on the 20th, and I just now got an email today telling me they canceled my order.

This was my first GH purchase. I don't think I'll be ordering from there again.

Cancelled mine too... Along with a copy of the Oblivion GOTY guide I managed to get under $40 thanks to my [now wasted] $10 coupon. Not happy.

Mine too...

Lies! This thread has 5 stars! But, seriously, I'd be a little pissed. Hopefully, they try to reconcile with you all.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#38 prettycrazy

prettycrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Lies! This thread has 5 stars! But, seriously, I'd be a little pissed. Hopefully, they try to reconcile with you all.

I grabbed the deal pretty early, and was active long after I placed my order. There's going to be a lot of angry people because of this.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#39 djdarko

djdarko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

I thought it was mysterious how long it was active as well. I grabbed it right before I posted it.

Any, this is why I won't be ordering from them anytime soon again:

Posted Image

The wrapper was frayed all over, a practically shattered right bottom corner, and worst of all, a huge gash in the back of the box, right into the back cover.

Note: The shipping envelope was in perfect, this game was sent out in this condition.

I gave it to my little sister as her birthday gift, luckily the disc was in perfect condition, as was the nice looking user manual.

#40 LLeopardGGecko

LLeopardGGecko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

My copy is in equally bad shape. Awful.

#41 djdarko

djdarko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

My copy is in equally bad shape. Awful.

And I thought I was just unlucky. What's with this company?

#42 Sevens

Sevens

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

Mine got canceled and went OOS. Joy.

#43 drastion

drastion

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

I ordered one when posted the deal at 10 and another at this price. Tried to cancel the first one but wasn't able to in time. Both were in perfect condition. Now I just need to send one back since I don't need two.

Strange how they don't send emails with shipping confirmation. But they were sent from a store not the site so maybe that is how it works I don't know.

#44 prettycrazy

prettycrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:13 AM

I thought it was mysterious how long it was active as well. I grabbed it right before I posted it.

Any, this is why I won't be ordering from them anytime soon again:

Posted Image

The wrapper was frayed all over, a practically shattered right bottom corner, and worst of all, a huge gash in the back of the box, right into the back cover.

Note: The shipping envelope was in perfect, this game was sent out in this condition.

I gave it to my little sister as her birthday gift, luckily the disc was in perfect condition, as was the nice looking user manual.

That sucks. I guess those of us who got canceled are the lucky ones, lol.

It seems like they discounted whatever leftover or damaged stock they had.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#45 SuperSonic X 316

SuperSonic X 316

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

First purchase with GoHastings and they cancelled due to stock even though I didn't get an error when I made the order.