Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

• Please log in to reply
743 replies to this topic

#31 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

Who knew so many CAGs drank juice? I can't blame ya though, nothing tastes better after a long recess than chugging a big ol' glass of juice before you have to go back to Ms. Hatfield's class and learn about fractions.

#32 narec

narec

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:04 AM

Says on the mail in certificate "original UPCs or original sales receipts" count as proof of purchase.
Could someone perhaps buy 4 bottles or juice then mail in the certificate with UPCs for one card and mail a second certificate with the receipt for a second card?
Hmmmmm......

Yes.

#33 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:06 AM

Says on the mail in certificate "original UPCs or original sales receipts" count as proof of purchase.
Could someone perhaps buy 4 bottles or juice then mail in the certificate with UPCs for one card and mail a second certificate with the receipt for a second card?
Hmmmmm......

You sir, must be a Professor.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#34 io

io

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:09 AM

Tempting, but I still have like 12 unopened Langers (missing UPC's of course) from when they had the free game promos a year ago :rofl:.

I keep trying to give it away but we never get rid of all of it. And no one in my family (which includes my 5 kids) wants to drink it.

Edited by io, 21 April 2012 - 12:29 AM.

#35 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

so how many pre household?

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#36 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

Tempting, but I still have like 12 unopened Langers (missing UPC's of course) from when they had the free game promos a year ago :rofl:.

I keep trying to give it away but we never get rid of all of it. And no one in my family (which includes my 5 kids) wants to drink it.

I just noticed you can still print the forms to redeem Megamind or Astro Boy. I know this is bad but you could send the receipt for psn card and upc's for games could you not?

so how many pre household?

Where is all the legal fine print for these promo's on that note? Not that I'd screw them over but my household technically has 3 addresses and what if my wife and I both want to participate because we buy alot of juice for the rugrats?!?
Posted Image

#37 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:01 AM

Thanks!

#38 chuckywang

chuckywang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:57 AM

Where is the cheapest place to buy this in Chicagoland area?

#39 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:00 AM

They had a Raving Rabids thing a while back I remember. Too bad they don't sell this near me.

#40 Tygamr

Tygamr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:26 AM

The only place I've seen Langers at is Kroger stores. They've always got plenty in stock at Fred Meyers and QFC (both regional Kroger stores).

#41 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

I remember getting some of this juice for the Rabbids game a while back, I didn't think it was that bad...now I just have to remember where I got it....I think it was Festival Foods.

659629.png?68329996

#42 Thechaosdivision

Thechaosdivision

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:21 AM

What store's sell Langers? I have never heard of it. Is it regional?

#43 ohnoitschris

ohnoitschris

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

Yeah, I've never heard of Langers. Anyone know if it's sold in the Midwest or South?

#44 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

Threads like these are one of the reasons I love CAG. Lmao Langers.
Posted Image

#45 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:32 PM

I guess this stuff is a bit more popular over here in California. Makes sense, I suppose, since this is where they're based. This has actually been my favorite juice brand for the last four years or so. They do a lot of promotions for games and toys, it tastes great, and the owners of the company are super nice.

Anyway, I've got a shit-ton of UPC's and receipts, so I sent off for a bunch of PSN cards as soon as I saw the e-mail yesterday. As someone already mentioned, you could simply buy two bottles of juice and then send in the receipt with two UPC's. And you have a 99 Cents Only store, they usually have the 32oz bottles in stock. Places like WinCo and FoodMaxx sell the 64oz bottles; I don't think I've ever seen them at Walmart or Target.

And you don't have to use different addresses or anything like that. Each entry form has to be mailed separately, but they can all be from the same household. Their promotions rarely place a restriction (and when they do, it's pretty clear). Just a couple of weeks, I sent off for 12 movie tickets. They unfortunately weren't accepted anywhere in my town, so I ended up getting a check for $168 instead...but that's neither here nor there.

Also, the turnaround time is usually pretty quick. During the Top Spin 4 promotion and the aforementioned movie promotion, I got my stuff within a week of mailing out my forms. As long as they actually have the cards at their offices and they aren't being distributed by Sony, it shouldn't be a long wait at all.

#46 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

I guess this stuff is a bit more popular over here in California. Makes sense, I suppose, since this is where they're based. This has actually been my favorite juice brand for the last four years or so. They do a lot of promotions for games and toys, it tastes great, and the owners of the company are super nice.

Anyway, I've got a shit-ton of UPC's and receipts, so I sent off for a bunch of PSN cards as soon as I saw the e-mail yesterday. As someone already mentioned, you could simply buy two bottles of juice and then send in the receipt with two UPC's. And you have a 99 Cents Only store, they usually have the 32oz bottles in stock. Places like WinCo and FoodMaxx sell the 64oz bottles; I don't think I've ever seen them at Walmart or Target.

And you don't have to use different addresses or anything like that. Each entry form has to be mailed separately, but they can all be from the same household. Their promotions rarely place a restriction (and when they do, it's pretty clear). Just a couple of weeks, I sent off for 12 movie tickets. They unfortunately weren't accepted anywhere in my town, so I ended up getting a check for $168 instead...but that's neither here nor there.

Also, the turnaround time is usually pretty quick. During the Top Spin 4 promotion and the aforementioned movie promotion, I got my stuff within a week of mailing out my forms. As long as they actually have the cards at their offices and they aren't being distributed by Sony, it shouldn't be a long wait at all.

I checked Dollar Tree and they have "wylers" (sons a bitches). Thanks for the input, I will check some of the other dollar stores.

Edited by shrike4242, 22 April 2012 - 03:09 PM.

#47 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Most Walmarts should carry Langers, albeit a small variety.

Got some Kiwi Strawberry and Apple Cranberry Grape. Kiwi Strawberry isn't that bad!

#48 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

This thread is only 3 pages. Why are some too lazy to read instead they keep asking the same questions over and over

#49 shady520

shady520

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

Tell your kids they have a choice between the juice, bleach, or toilet bowl cleaner and nothing else.:twisted: If that doesn't work you can always donate it to a community food bank or when your kids have those help hunger drives at school.

#50 darkchild81

darkchild81

One Tough Puppy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

The "Grocery Outlet" stores also carry Langers, out in here in Cali.

#51 Doomburrito7

Doomburrito7

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:22 PM

My local store is selling 32oz bottles for $1 each. YES!

Edit: And it tastes good too.

#52 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

During the Top Spin promotion, I got myself 3 copies of the game (one per system) and helped out other CAGs in getting UPCs. I have been regularly getting the juice from the 99 cent store since then and I love it. I probably have 30-40 UPCs and a couple receipts, so thanks OP!

Edited by Matt Young, 21 April 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#53 Robert Conley

Robert Conley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

You should donate them to charity. Food banks are always looking for Juices.

#54 SteveChiller

SteveChiller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

During the Top Spin promotion, I got myself 3 copies of the game (one per system) and helped out other CAGs in getting UPCs. I have been regularly getting the juice from the 99 cent store since then and I love it. I probably have 30-40 UPCs and a couple receipts, so thanks OP!

Which .99 store do you go to?
Posted Image

#55 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

We only have $1 stores in Texas, no .99 store. Must be inflation.

#56 raarar

raarar

With sexy results.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:25 PM

Took someone's advice and checked out the 99 Cent Only. Grabbed four bottles for $3.96. Hopefully they are good because they are 32oz for .99.

#57 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

I apologize if this coupon has expired. I was just browsing Langers on my phone. If it's still good, cool.

http://www.sarahsdea...ce-singles.html

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#58 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:44 AM

It's just called "The 99 Cent Store". There are a bunch of them around here, but the one I went to today was in Moreno Valley, California.

#59 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:53 AM

You guys most likely won't find these juices at Dollar Tree; I've never known them to be sold there. What you all need to look out for the 99 Cent Only Store. You guys can use their web site to see if there is one in your area:
http://www.99only.com/

I believe they only have stores in California, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.

I checked Dollar Tree and they have "wylers" (sons a bitches). Thanks for the input, I will check some of the other dollar stores.

I didn't even realize that Wylers made juice. I like their powdered drink packets; I'll have to check out their juice sometime.

#60 darkchild81

darkchild81

One Tough Puppy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:24 AM

Just got back from ".99 only Store" and picked up 8. They had almost a whole asile of 32oz bottles!

However, I was really looking forward to enjoying the sweet nectar of savings, but it turns out that nectar is classifed as "drink" or "cocktail". Its only 5-30% juice and has added sugar. I'm still going to mail off the upcs, but this is a blow to true juice fans. :(