Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

• Please log in to reply
743 replies to this topic

#721 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:27 PM

I am still waiting on 1 card. Fingers crossed.

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:wiiu: NES Remix
:3ds: Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#722 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

Got mine! redeemed and got the Tony Hawk remake. Thanks Langers!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#723 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:05 AM

Ouch, what a way to spend a PSN card...

#724 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:40 AM

used my 2 cards for 20 rockband songs. now i just need to play rockband again someday...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#725 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

Used mine on Spelunker HD, Dungeon Defenders, and Borderlands 2 DLC Season Pass. Wish I had more!

#726 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:13 PM

I received all 26 of mine, and after trading some for XBL points, giving some away, and downloading some stuff, I still have 8 left. :-)

#727 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:23 PM

I received all 26 of mine, and after trading some for XBL points, giving some away, and downloading some stuff, I still have 8 left. :-)

wanna sell/trade some?

Hand__Of__God.png

#728 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 11:40 PM

Ouch, what a way to spend a PSN card...

I like the old Tony Hawk games...and enjoying the remake. Each their own.

#729 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

wanna sell/trade some?

Possibly... feel free to send me a PM.

#730 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

My comment wasn't a judgment of your tastes or anything; I just have some problems with the game. I loved the first two Tony Hawk games, but I hate the remake. They totally screwed up the gameplay mechanics and it doesn't feel the same way at all. I thought it was just because I hadn't played in so long, but I tried out the original PS1 game and got back into it right away. It had its problems as well, but I felt it was so much more enjoyable. But hey, if you're enjoying the remake, then more power to you.

#731 Chocoburger

Chocoburger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:43 PM

My comment wasn't a judgment of your tastes or anything; I just have some problems with the game. I loved the first two Tony Hawk games, but I hate the remake. They totally screwed up the gameplay mechanics and it doesn't feel the same way at all. I thought it was just because I hadn't played in so long, but I tried out the original PS1 game and got back into it right away. It had its problems as well, but I felt it was so much more enjoyable. But hey, if you're enjoying the remake, then more power to you.

Seeing as how I am the biggest Pro Skater fan you'll ever meet (er, online meet), I'll toss this link in. It's my own personal thoughts on THPS HD and it's massively long, so I won't copy and paste it into this thread.

http://www.dayonepat...ost__p__1628573

On a side note, somewhat related to this thread, I finally got around to renting the movie Pirates (you know, the characters that were attached to the PSN promotion page that you printed out), and it was pretty good. Though it did follow the standard tropes of cartoon comedy/adventure, it had a lot of great laughs, slapstick adventure and it's a good time for kids and adults who enjoy lighthearted movies. :bouncy:

If you're looking for anything deep or meaningful, then obviously look elsewhere.

#732 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

Seeing as how I am the biggest Pro Skater fan you'll ever meet (er, online meet), I'll toss this link in. It's my own personal thoughts on THPS HD and it's massively long, so I won't copy and paste it into this thread.

http://www.dayonepat...ost__p__1628573

On a side note, somewhat related to this thread, I finally got around to renting the movie Pirates (you know, the characters that were attached to the PSN promotion page that you printed out), and it was pretty good. Though it did follow the standard tropes of cartoon comedy/adventure, it had a lot of great laughs, slapstick adventure and it's a good time for kids and adults who enjoy lighthearted movies. :bouncy:

If you're looking for anything deep or meaningful, then obviously look elsewhere.

After playing a while your review is spot on. I think it had been so long (I frankly gave up on the series few years ago) just happy to something resembling old THPS games. I'll take it, but as you've said, some tweaks could improve the experience a great deal.

#733 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

Using my PSN cards to grab Tokyo Jungle, and 2 Borderlands season passes, one for me, and one for my buddy

#734 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

your review is spot on.

Agreed. And I'm not a skating fan. I used to skate as a kid, but I was never into the scene and my enjoyment of the gaming genre is basically limited to the first two THPS and Street Sk8er (not sure if I'd count TrickStyle). But nonetheless, I was very disappointed with the treatment of the remake. They took a very fun game and turned into something that I feel is nearly unplayable. The only consolation is that I didn't have to pay for my copy.

#735 CaffeineGenius

CaffeineGenius

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

Well, after reading that someone here has received 26 or so cards overall, I sent Bruce an email last night asking if I had any chance of getting my remaining 5. Guess we'll see what happens.

#736 Rainman

Rainman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

Well, after reading that someone here has received 26 or so cards overall, I sent Bruce an email last night asking if I had any chance of getting my remaining 5. Guess we'll see what happens.

I sent off for four more cards.

#737 Rainman

Rainman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:01 AM

I am still waiting on 1 card. Fingers crossed.

Nice currently played games man. Diablo 3 and Vita bro you sir have class.

#738 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:16 AM

Anyone get their t-shirt yet?

#739 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:37 AM

Nope, nothing here. I haven't even received all of my movie tickets yet and the damn promotion expired today. Even worse, the movie stopped playing in theaters almost two weeks ago, before I had a chance to use the tickets already in my possession. I'm never participating in one of their movie promotions again; I always run into problems.

#740 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

I haven't been on CAG since 11-2, but I anted to add that I got an email from langers asking what size shirts I would like. Just a FYI for everyone.

#741 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

Update, I got my t-shirts.

#742 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

I got mine about two weeks ago, I believe. It's a little too big for my kid, but he still really likes it. Not too bad for a free shirt. And Langers ended up sending me some free movie passes (good for any movie) to make up for complications I had with the ParaNorman tickets. Now I'm just waiting for the Rise of the Guardian books to get here.

#743 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

^Am I high?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#744 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

You could be high, but that has no bearing here lol.

Although the OP says psn cards Langers is constantly running promos, the ones that necrobumped this are in reference to a promo where u could get Paranorman movie tix for free and I believe a Paranorman t shirt as well by sending in upc's