Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

• Please log in to reply
743 replies to this topic

#61 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:39 AM

The fruit punch, with it's 15% juice, is the best by far. But Langers does make apple juice that is 100% juice.

#62 iowaholdem

iowaholdem

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

Ah this I need to look into.

#63 J7.

J7.

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:44 AM

tagged

#64 chuckywang

chuckywang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:46 AM

Just got back from ".99 only Store" and picked up 8. They had almost a whole asile of 32oz bottles!

However, I was really looking forward to enjoying the sweet nectar of savings, but it turns out that nectar is classifed as "drink" or "cocktail". Its only 5-30% juice and has added sugar. I'm still going to mail off the upcs, but this is a blow to true juice fans. :(

I picked up the Orange Juice and Pineapple Juice. It's 100% juice, though from concentrate. A bit pricier at $2.98 and $2.88 respectively but, hey, it's better juice.

#65 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

No purchase needed for me!! Have 5 UPC's laying around. Thanks OP

#66 budz

budz

I like bananas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

apparently NOBODY in NY or LI sells this. has anyone bought this in NY ???????

If you're in the Greater Capital Region, I see their frozen juice for $1.79 each at Price Chopper. Maybe we should have a "spotted juice" store list on the OP.

#67 SteveChiller

SteveChiller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:16 AM

dammit, I went to the 99 cent only store that I always go to and all they had were a bunch of Ocean Sprays. ugh! I did stop at walmart and they had them there but for 2 and 3.89 a bottle.
Posted Image

#68 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:14 AM

If anyone has 4 UPCs laying around, CML or PM me!

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:wiiu: The Wonderful 101
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#69 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

Just got back from ".99 only Store" and picked up 8. They had almost a whole asile of 32oz bottles!

However, I was really looking forward to enjoying the sweet nectar of savings, but it turns out that nectar is classifed as "drink" or "cocktail". Its only 5-30% juice and has added sugar. I'm still going to mail off the upcs, but this is a blow to true juice fans. :(

Yeah, most of the cocktails are just "fruit drinks". But their single-fruit juices (apple, orange, grape, pineapple, cranberry, etc.) are usually 100% juice. And quite tasty.

#70 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

I always save these codes so I will be mailing my form out today!

Edited by thegame85, 22 April 2012 - 03:38 PM.

Posted Image

#71 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=319794

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

Please, stop butchering the English language. These are horrible.

#72 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

We only have $1 stores in Texas, no .99 store. Must be inflation.

Must be your area. Here in Houston we have plenty of 99 Cent Only stores.

#73 darkchild81

darkchild81

One Tough Puppy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

Dumb question:

The order form says "no photocopies of the form allowed". So is printing it from their website ok?

#74 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

Dumb question:

The order form says "no photocopies of the form allowed". So is printing it from their website ok?

They meant upc code and receipt

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#75 CatEyes

CatEyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

Do these UPC codes ever expire? Like if I start buying Langers now will the codes still be good a year or two down the road when another deal like this comes up? If so I'll start stockpiling.

I got one bottle so far to taste test for $2.99 at Safeway - Apple Strawberry - actually it is pretty good. Next time I go to the next town over they have a 99 cent store so I'll check it to see if I can do better. Confirming that Dollar Tree did not have any though.

#76 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:31 PM

Do these UPC codes ever expire? Like if I start buying Langers now will the codes still be good a year or two down the road when another deal like this comes up? If so I'll start stockpiling.

UPC codes never expire you can collect as many as you want, I have quite a few left over from previous promos and they still work on this and any future promotions

O6d6OER.jpg

#77 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

I tried Big Lots, Grocery Outlet, and Dollar Tree and struck out at all three. This is in Seattle, but I've never seen it up here regularly.

As for Texas, 99 Cents Only is based out of Houston so there should be stores all over the state.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#78 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:33 PM

i went to schnuchs grocery store and grabbed mango mix, orange mix, cranberry and apple all for 2.50 ish each. free juice!

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#79 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

West coast CAGs can find $1 Langers at 99 cents only stores.

#80 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

Anyone have any luck finding Langers in Michigan?

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#81 darkchild81

darkchild81

One Tough Puppy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

They meant upc code and receipt

That makes sense. Thanks. :)

#82 cjacks9

cjacks9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:51 PM

Here in Chicago, I just happened to be looking through the Jewel-Osco grocery ad and saw Langers Juice Cocktail Blend 64 oz. for $2.49.

Not a deal, at least in this case. However, now that I've seen proof of life here in Chicago, I can look elsewhere.

Thanks.

#83 Supremacy

Supremacy

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

How many times can you do this?

#84 JohnnyS5

JohnnyS5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:02 AM

apparently NOBODY in NY or LI sells this. has anyone bought this in NY ???????

Pathmark has plenty available for 1.88. Picked up 4.

Silly question, but the mail-in form said no photocopies, but I printed one out. I'm assuming I won't be penalized.
Posted Image

#85 CatEyes

CatEyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:30 AM

Sent in my labels today, so I hope it comes soon. 99 cent store had an entire aisle of these, but they were almost all cranberry related. I still found a fruit punch and mango though. Walmart had the 64 oz. bottles but for $3, same as Safeway so no savings there.

Just out of curiosity how often does Langers do these game promotions? I see others have said it happened about a year ago, so is that about average?

#86 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

i sent in 8 UPCs today (purchased from the OP) for two different names (me and my gf) for the same address...... hope I get the PSN cards! will update if I do.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#87 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:37 AM

i sent in 8 UPCs today (purchased from the OP) for two different names (me and my gf) for the same address...... hope I get the PSN cards! will update if I do.

I did one for my home address and one for my office address lol

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#88 canvasch

canvasch

El Chi Po

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

well... we live together... just the one address :( lol

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#89 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:01 AM

Just out of curiosity how often does Langers do these game promotions? I see others have said it happened about a year ago, so is that about average?

they usually do a promo every 2-3 months but they're not always gaming related, in the last few months they have done children's dvd, books, toys and movie ticket promotions. Last year they had promos for Raving Rabbids, Top Spin 4 and Megamind games

O6d6OER.jpg

#90 Statix

Statix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:24 AM

It takes 4 damn bottles to get a measly $10 PSN card? Way to be stingy, Sony.

I'll be pissing mango-passionfruit by the time I get my $10.