Free $10 PSN card @ Langers Juice w/4 proofs of purchase

• Please log in to reply
743 replies to this topic

#121 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

If anyone wants to trade UPC'S for Club Nintendo codes please pm me.

#122 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:59 PM

Bought 4 from the 99 Cent store. So if I got this write all I do is fill out the form, cut out the 4 Barcodes , put the recipt in the envelope with the barcodes and form, mail it and that's it?

You don't need the reciept. I didn't send mine in when I did the Top Spin 4 deal and they sent me the game in a few days.

I keep forgetting to stop by a 99 cent store to pick some up. Maybe I will today.

#123 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

Got my Langers last night but it was the standard 64oz on sale. Oh well, their Cranberry Grape was always my favorite anyway. Thanks OP! :D

#124 Rainman

Rainman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

I found them at my local so cal 99c store. I have been drinking langers juice since I was a kid. All their juices are good. They seem like a total bro company as well. I sent for 4 cards and will buy more soon.

#125 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

Anyone looking in the NY/PA area, Tops carries Langers (the standard 64 oz size). Got 4 today on sale at 2/$4 (think the normal non-sale prices range from $2.99-$3.29)....

#126 dennisb407

dennisb407

What it do!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

Anyone finding this "juice" in the Central Florida area?

#127 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

Did anyone receive their $10 PSN card yet?

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:wiiu: The Wonderful 101
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#128 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

Not me and I live in California where they're mailed to and from.
Posted Image

#129 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

Not me and I live in California where they're mailed to and from.

Okay thanks. I was just wondering if it will be a physical card, or an e-mail code.

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:wiiu: The Wonderful 101
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#130 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

Yeah, they operate out of City of Industry which is about an hour from where I live.

#131 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

I went to a few stores last night and can't seem to find any of this stuff.

Check out my Indie gaming site for news, previews, reviews, and giveaways!

#132 Cage017

Cage017

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:44 PM

I've never seen these in Florida before.

I'm in South Florida and I tried Super Target, Publix, Family Dollar, and Wallgreens and none of them carried Langers juice.

I did find one place that carried it called FoodTown (the location use to be a Winn Dixie). They had two flavors for $2.19 (Peach Strawberry and Passion Fruit) while the other flavored bottles were $2.99. If I don't find Langers at Big Lots and Winn Dixie tomorrow ( I don't know where else to look), I'll just go back to FoodTown.

Anyway, thanks OP for posting this.
Posted Image

#133 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:19 AM

The lengths that people are going to in this thread for 10 dollars cracks me up

#134 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:21 AM

Those of you that cant find anything, go to Walmart. They have a few select flavors for $2.50-$3.00 per jug.

#135 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:25 AM

What's so funny about people spending $20 in gas to drive around to 10 different stores looking for up to $12 in juice they don't even want to drink in order to possibly get a $10 psn gift card in the mail in 2 weeks if supplies hold out? It's perfectly logical!

#136 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:27 AM

I have to agree somewhat. This is a great deal if you can find the cheap bottles or if, like me, you already have a stockpile of UPC's/receipts because you normally drink the juice anyway, but people driving all over town aren't really coming out on top. I don't get why more people aren't e-mailing the company and simply asking where they can buy this stuff. Companies keep track of what stores they ship to in each zip code, and in my experience, most of them are more than happy to share that information with you. Langer Juice Co. has great customer service and I can't imagine that they wouldn't help people out.

#137 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:47 AM

I'm not actively going to stores just for the juice, but if I happen to be at a store I will search while I am there.

Check out my Indie gaming site for news, previews, reviews, and giveaways!

#138 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

Bride of _____

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:02 AM

I see a lot people are having problems finding this juice on sale.... I'm feeling generous today so the first 5 CAGs to pm me will receive free upc codes from me.

O6d6OER.jpg

#139 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:09 AM

i spent $2 and bought some UPCs from a CAG, $2 into $40 is good for me
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#140 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:32 AM

yeah i just picked them up at the grocery store when i was getting food for the week that i always go to. and that's right next to the best buy i go to. so it works out well.

Cranberry is 2/$4 so thats a good deal ;)

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#141 Cybolt

Cybolt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:15 AM

Found some at my local grocery store and though it came out to more than $10, at least I still had some juice that I was planning on getting anyway.

#142 bburpee

bburpee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

I don't think anyone that participates in this promo will do it just one time. I have a family that lives on juice and I'll be getting enough cards back to power my Vita for a year.

Kinda like when Pepsi did the Rock Band promo and I drank Pepsi all summer and ended up with about a hundred rock band songs and a free Beatles Rock Band Collector's Edition... or how I've got six Red Baron pizzas in the freezer and I've got free tickets for the whole family to see "The Avengers".... with more to come.

#143 merchie89

merchie89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

i dont want to go get stamps but i have 4 envelops waiting to mail
(Actual register date 3/3/2009, not sure why I switched accounts)

#144 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:29 PM

Finally found some. Small 16 ounce bottles in the refridgerated area of a convenience store so I will be getting a card! The receipt is generic so no go there.

And yeah, I just check a store any time I'm there, I haven't made a single trip to a store specifically to look for juice. Glad I found it though. Found larger bottles too, but they were 4 bucks a pop.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#145 omyard

omyard

dreaming neon black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:41 PM

I don't think anyone that participates in this promo will do it just one time. I have a family that lives on juice and I'll be getting enough cards back to power my Vita for a year.

Kinda like when Pepsi did the Rock Band promo and I drank Pepsi all summer and ended up with about a hundred rock band songs and a free Beatles Rock Band Collector's Edition... or how I've got six Red Baron pizzas in the freezer and I've got free tickets for the whole family to see "The Avengers".... with more to come.

...or how you got diabetes from all the sugar in the juice and Pepsi.

#146 coldgears

coldgears

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:55 AM

EDIT: ...And taken!

Edited by coldgears, 02 May 2012 - 06:33 PM.

#147 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

has anybody received their PSN card yet?

#148 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:36 PM

Nope, it will probably be a little while. Langer promos usually go out right away (I normally get my items within a week of sending off for them), but Sony is most likely regulating the distribution in some way, either by doing it themselves or requiring that the cards not be sent out until a certain date.

#149 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:39 PM

AHHH, I was right next to a store that is supposed to carry this brand. I can't believe I forgot to go there.

#150 CatEyes

CatEyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:45 PM

Still haven't gotten mine yet and I mailed the first two weeks ago, and the second a few days later. Safeway is having a sale on Langers this past week ($1 off each bottle, so $1.99 each) so what the hell I got four more. I got hooked on their Apple Berry Cherry flavor. I hope it's not too late to still send away for this since I plan to mail my new labels tomorrow.

One thing I noticed is the juices at the 99 cent store are list as 10% juice, while the Safeway ones are 100% juice. 99 cent versions had extra water and sugar on the label, while Safeway's are pure juice concentrate.