Photo
- - - - -

DEAD: Target Mobile 4/22-4/28 - $20 Off Video Game Offer

• Please log in to reply
1968 replies to this topic

#421 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:42 AM

Couldnt find Vegas on their site. What was the price?

$40. Yeah, not $39.99, but exactly $40.00. :whee:

Note that I'm talking about the :360: version. I'm not sure if the :ps3: version is similarly priced.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ (:applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#422 mastaspy007

mastaspy007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

Did you factoring in gas? Sounds like at least 2 gallons:D

Shh...I'm trying not to acknowledge that until I have to actually fill up :)

#423 mastaspy007

mastaspy007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

Is this the Origins Collection or the PS2 collection? I wouldn't mind getting the Origins collection on the cheap.

It was the PS2 collection. The Origins one was still priced at $40 so I wasn't even tempted to buy that.

#424 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:49 AM

Anyone know if this works on $50 points cards?

#425 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

lol whoa gamecube games work too :O

hopefully the deal is still good tomorrow, i want metal gear solid HD collection

#426 whatup5

whatup5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

It didn't work on 1600 points card when I tried it, so I guess it doesnt work on any live, psn, points cards.

#427 bzchanboy

bzchanboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:56 AM

Works like a charm. I was able to get 1600 MS points and 3 $50 PSN cards with the coupons. Sitting on old games can have it's advantages.

#428 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

Couldnt find Vegas on their site. What was the price?

$40. Yeah, not $39.99, but exactly $40.00. :whee:

Note that I'm talking about the :360: version. I'm not sure if the :ps3: version is similarly priced.

PS3 is $39.99. It was the last copy and the back of the artwork near the bar code was a little messed up from the security box, so he ended up knocking off $5 for me. I ended up only paying $15 for it. :D

#429 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:59 AM

I have so many old Ps2 games and a few old ps3 games since my console YLOD'd on me and I got a 360. Unfortunately, there aren't many 360 games that I want at the moment. Maybe Forza 4, but I dont feel like paying 40 for it. Don't feel like getting NBA 2k12 cuz the season is almost over(watching NBA makes me want to play). Prestiged twice on MW3 for ps3 and Im not getting it again cuz I hate death and support streaks.

The one time there's a fantastic deal, there's nothing I want :(

#430 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:04 AM

Ugh it says online they don't carry Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for 360/PS3 instore. Have they never carried it instore or does it mean that they just don't restock it anymore?

#431 UberSwiss

UberSwiss

Cheap Suits?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:05 AM

Ugh it says online they don't carry Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for 360/PS3 instore. Have they never carried it instore or does it mean that they just don't restock it anymore?

Target never carried it. They still only carry the vanilla version
Currently Playing:
:360: Halo 4/NBA 2k13
:ps3: Assassins Creed 3

Posted Image

#432 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:09 AM

Target never carried it. They still only carry the vanilla version

Thanks, I guess I'll pick up SFxT or something

#433 iduncurr

iduncurr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:16 AM

I'm just going to wait for Tuesday and price match prototype 2 from Fry's ad and apply the coupon so I can get it for $30 plus tax and get a $5 gift card for the pre-ordering I did for the mw3 deal.

I just hope they don't give too much trouble with the PM and coupon stacking.

#434 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:22 AM

Works like a charm. I was able to get 1600 MS points and 3 $50 PSN cards with the coupons. Sitting on old games can have it's advantages.

Hmmmm.:evil:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#435 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

I'm just going to wait for Tuesday and price match prototype 2 from Fry's ad and apply the coupon so I can get it for $30 plus tax and get a $5 gift card for the pre-ordering I did for the mw3 deal.

I just hope they don't give too much trouble with the PM and coupon stacking.

You should be fine. I didn't have an issue today when I pm'd Reckoning for 39.99 before coupon.

#436 gotdott

gotdott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:46 AM

gah my local target doesn't have sfxt in stock either. anyone have coop game recommendations? i thought splinter cell: conviction was really fun, though i can't seem to find my copy anywhere so i might just grab another one...

#437 k1ngster

k1ngster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:48 AM

I have so many old Ps2 games and a few old ps3 games since my console YLOD'd on me and I got a 360. Unfortunately, there aren't many 360 games that I want at the moment. Maybe Forza 4, but I dont feel like paying 40 for it. Don't feel like getting NBA 2k12 cuz the season is almost over(watching NBA makes me want to play). Prestiged twice on MW3 for ps3 and Im not getting it again cuz I hate death and support streaks.

Yeah, what games are you guys buying.. For now I might pick up mgshd... Any other games around 39.99?

#438 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by Gkage

Yeah, what games are you guys buying.. For now I might pick up mgshd... Any other games around 39.99?

The only game I was interested in enough to buy at full price was Witcher 2 and I got that with some GS credit. Already got MGS collection on pS2 so Im not interested in that. I guess the only games I may be somewhat interested in is Lost Odyssey and Mirror's Edge, but I haven't seen those in stock at my Target in a long while.

#439 Enixbelmont

Enixbelmont

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:59 AM

I really want Silent Hill HD collection, which target does not carry.

Is there any way I can use this deal to get around 30 bucks in best buy credit after trade ins or something? 30 bucks is all I need, it's on sale this week. I mean, I only have 15 bucks to spend.

#440 SHOaks

SHOaks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:04 AM

Anyone know when the coupon expires? Don't see any games I like for $29.99 right now.

#441 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:05 AM

I really want Silent Hill HD collection, which target does not carry.

Is there any way I can use this deal to get around 30 bucks in best buy credit after trade ins or something? 30 bucks is all I need, it's on sale this week. I mean, I only have 15 bucks to spend.

Buy Uncharted 3 for $10 after coupon, trade it in to Best Buy for $25.20 or $27 (depending on if you're a Gamer's Club Unlocked member) after the 40% extra credit promotion when preordering a game from this list.

You might be a few dollars short since you have to consider tax and the $5 preorder deposit you have to put down at BBY, but that's the best option that comes to mind. Hope that helps.

Anyone know when the coupon expires? Don't see any games I like for $29.99 right now.

It expires the day you trade in the two games, so assuming the deal lasts until this Saturday, that would be the last day you could trade in the games, get the coupon, and use it.

Edited by Vigilante, 23 April 2012 - 04:06 AM.
Answered question

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ (:applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#442 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:06 AM

The same day you do the trade-in.

#443 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

The coupon expires the same day. You must use it on the day you get it.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#444 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

It expires the day you get the coupon, the promo probably ends on Saturday.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#445 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:07 AM

Did you really get it to work with $50 psn cards?

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#446 SHOaks

SHOaks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:13 AM

Thanks guys.

#447 i MarK i

i MarK i

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:14 AM

I traded in Dead or Alive 4 and CoD 3, and bought Rayman Origins Vita for $20. :D

#448 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:15 AM

I have a few games (current and old gen) to dump and will do so on Monday and hopefully score a decent game as an upgrade. Thanks Op and all the posters for confirming and clarifying the scenario.

#449 Enixbelmont

Enixbelmont

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:19 AM

Buy Uncharted 3 for $10 after coupon, trade it in to Best Buy for $25.20 or $27 (depending on if you're a Gamer's Club Unlocked member) after the 40% extra credit promotion when preordering a game from this list.

You might be a few dollars short since you have to consider tax and the $5 preorder deposit you have to put down at BBY, but that's the best option that comes to mind. Hope that helps.

It expires the day you trade in the two games, so assuming the deal lasts until this Saturday, that would be the last day you could trade in the games, get the coupon, and use it.

Do they pay more for an unopened copy? Can I transfer credit from a preorder onto a different game?

Best buy's website lists the trade-in value at 18 dollars.

#450 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:26 AM

So any current gen games should work if they are complete and not too horribly scratched? Even sports titles?

What's the most someone has taken back at one?

Anyone else have success using the coupons on points cards?

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif