DEAD: Target Mobile 4/22-4/28 - $20 Off Video Game Offer

• Please log in to reply
1967 replies to this topic

#151 Camre

Camre

Duke of Earl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Wow, Legendary, Brutal Legend, Overlord 2, and Too Human are on their site. And all had a trade in value of under a dollar, lol. Ill be leaving in about 30 minutes then I'll report back with how it went.

#152 TheGuido

TheGuido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

Think I could use the coupon on a system? 8 coupons to make a 3ds $10? Highly doubt it but that would be awesome!

On a realistic note-- hoping this works on the controller bundles.

#153 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

Darkness II is already $39.99 at Target ;)

I'm thinking of seeing if they'll price match KOR or SSX from BB and then maybe getting Sonic Generations for $10 since the store price is $29.99. Gonna head out soon, pick up a cheapo Homefront from Best Buy, and head right to Target with my PS2 games and that. We shall see what I come up with. I saw someone mention they were going to try and price match TRU's $10 off any game $39.99 and up. Does anyone know if Target generally matches these deals? Also, don't forget if you have a Target Red card you get an extra 5% off your games!

I didn't think about price matching Best Buy, if they'd price match KOR that'd be sweet! -- You have to have the physical ad right? I don't get the ads, and I'm not sure if Best Buy even puts them out, do they? I'd deff try that to get KOR down to $20 and I have $10 in ShopKick credit that'd make it $10! :applause:

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#154 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:23 PM

Anyone confirm old cell phone = $30?

I've got a bunch of old games to trade in that aren't showing up on BB or have a $1 credit.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#155 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

Anyone confirm old cell phone = $30?

I've got a bunch of old games to trade in that aren't showing up on BB or have a $1 credit.

could you post some of them?

I noticed some of the Tony Hawk games are listed as well as San Andreas.

#156 Mako1215

Mako1215

Mr.OneOfWonder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

could you post some of them?

I noticed some of the Tony Hawk games are listed as well as San Andreas.

SoulCaliber IV isn't showing up on BB, and SF IV.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#157 chicagocubsfan

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:39 PM

I can confirm MGS HD is sold in stores, was just there. I was told that the mobile guy would not be in until 1 though.

Playing:
:3ds: Pokemon X  :whee: 
:psp:- Killzone Mercenary
:wii:-Wind Waker HD  8-)
:ps3:- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix, rain   ;)
PSN is chicagocubsfan

#158 jbug617

jbug617

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

Does the $20 credit only work with games you find on the nextworth website?

#159 KillerSmokey24

KillerSmokey24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

So I just got back from trading in a few games. I traded in bioshock and enslaved for the xbox 360. They guy came in at 11 but was late of course. Took forever to boot up his computer. He looked up the games the same way we do and a $10 dollar credit popped up for each game equaling $20. He told me the coupon had to be used the same day. He scanned both games checked the discs and it was no problem at all. So yes I can confirm any game on the website will work. He even checks the system by clicking yes or no just like we have to do. +1 for Target in my book!

Here is a pic of the coupon enjoy!!

Posted Image

Edited by KillerSmokey24, 22 April 2012 - 04:00 PM.

#160 jrod69

jrod69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

Just traded in 2k8 football anf too human

#161 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

finally some confirmation.

now, all good men, duck out of the thread while people ask the same questions over and over.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#162 KillerSmokey24

KillerSmokey24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

...and?

what was the process?

Check my post!

#163 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

finally some confirmation.

now, all good men, duck out of the thread while people ask the same questions over and over.

lol

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3

#164 aceattorney

aceattorney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

But no one's been able to confirm whether more than 2 games can be traded in.

#165 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

I'm curious if ps2 games that come up on site would count

#166 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

@killersmokey - you might want to change that pic to one without the entire barcode.

i gotta figure out what $29.99 or over game to buy now.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#167 KillerSmokey24

KillerSmokey24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

But no one's been able to confirm whether more than 2 games can be traded in.

I watched him while he was scanning the games and there was no unique bar code. I would say its YMMV but I dont think there would be a problem. You would just have to do it in separate transactions. Plus I dont think these will stack as in the pic I uploaded says it cannot be combined.

#168 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

I'm curious if ps2 games that come up on site would count

I would think so, unfortunately the 30 games I checked weren't on the site.

I have to consult my ps2 shelf and see if I have any other junk games...

#169 KillerSmokey24

KillerSmokey24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

@killersmokey - you might want to change that pic to one without the entire barcode.

i gotta figure out what $29.99 or over game to buy now.

Fixed, thanks.

#170 Murderstorm

Murderstorm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

So I take it old crappy sports game will work as they show up on the site?

#171 bobphone

bobphone

So what if I'm a gay man?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

So can you keep doing it as long as they're separate transactions?

#172 CaffeineGenius

CaffeineGenius

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

I noticed on the pic of the coupon that it says - "limit one target coupon per item"... does this mean that you can't use more than one per game? I had dreams of trading in about 8 old games towards 3 new ps3 games...

#173 blakesgameroom

blakesgameroom

Collector 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

so is it any games on the site?

#174 Japakneez

Japakneez

You are big foo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:21 PM

I noticed on the pic of the coupon that it says - "limit one target coupon per item"... does this mean that you can't use more than one per game? I had dreams of trading in about 8 old games towards 3 new ps3 games...

:-k

#175 BShea

BShea

Devoted Deal Seeker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

I just went to trade-in two games. Because it's through the mobile computer, I waited over an hour for my turn because there was a guy getting a phone. There were two employees just standing around, but they told me they couldn't do anything without the mobile phone computer. I waited, but the sale just kept going, so after a little over an hour, I left with my two games in hand. I'll try back later this week, I guess.

Posted Image

#176 KillerSmokey24

KillerSmokey24

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:25 PM

We need to wiki this thread lol.

As far as I know only 1 coupon and be used per game. That means you cannot go in there with the temptation of getting a $60 game for 6-7 bucks.

ANY game on the site should work. I am saying this because he used the same online catalog that we use to check the games online. Everything you see on your computer screen on the nextworth target site is what it looks like in store except he has kind of a checkout process in store.

AS far as I know you should be able to do this in separate transactions. He did not scan any sort of barcode that was unique to the sale. And he did not state or is it stated any where in the ad of a limit. This could be YMMV but I do not see why it wouldnt let you.

#177 thetruth1983

thetruth1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

I just traded 4 games in 2 seperate transactions

#178 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

Skyrim
Mass Effect 3
Forza 4
I wanted to get these games, does anyone know if anyone has them on sale so I can get a price match to target + use coupon?
I would be happy if I could get any of these for $20 or less.

#179 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

**Anyone looking up games, search by title as the UPC database is not accurate.

some upcs are 12 digit some are 10 on the site.

#180 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

The BK games were a no go but was able to unload some crappy 08 sports titles.