• Please log in to reply
1967 replies to this topic

#211 DaBoltz

DaBoltz

Casual CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

http://www.target.ne...ance=50&search=

Any stores listed in that link should have a Target mobile near the zip code you gave out. To double check make sure the store hours and the hours listed in that link for Sunday which is today, is different. EX: Store opens at 8AM but Target Mobile opens at 11AM.

http://www.target.nextworth.com/
^Use that link to search for a target mobile near you. Not all target locations have them, and they are only open at certain hours.

Thx for the links...CRAP! No stores in all of Southern California???!!!

589637.png

#212 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

i just called and they said only games that worth 5 dollars or more will be excepted

No problem. None of the games I'm trading in are more than $5 so they won't be excepted.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#213 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

Using http://target.nextwo...at/video_games/ as a base, only shows NBA 2k12, 2k11, and Jam to me ;/

Just type in NBA.

#214 scum1

scum1

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

Has anyone traded in games less than 5 dollars?

i just called and they said only games that worth 5 dollars or more will be excepted

I'm all over that like a donkey eatin a waffle

#215 AdmrlBalls

AdmrlBalls

Beefcake pantyhose

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

I think people have been trading in games worth much less and getting the coupon. My copy of Blood Stone was worth $3 and they took it...

One coupon per game. 1 coupon per guest. (since it is a pawn trade they use your drivers license) game must be 29.99. If it shows on next worth site it counts. Traded in 2 psP games with trade ins of $.52 and got my credit. Wife did the same.
Only question remaining is if the system locks you out after one coupon

Hmm, PSP games...didn't even think of taking those in...

AdmrlBalls.png

#216 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

You called?!?
I was looking for a website for ass gaming, but I found this one instead.

#217 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

Read the thread. People have traded in 2 games worth $ .60 and still have redeemed the coupon

#218 blakesgameroom

blakesgameroom

Collector 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

You called?!?

yea to find out if my store was doing it

#219 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

Just type in NBA.

Yeah I dunno what the deal is, it still just shows 2k12, 2k11, Jam on the drop down list. Actually hitting up the search with just "NBA" links me to one of the items at random instead. Could just be browser issues or something, I did find NBA 06 after manually searching through the Xbox 360 list though.

#220 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

anyone else have trouble using the store locator? seems to be showing no locations at all, yet last night it was working.

http://www.target.ne...5&search=Search

Same problem came up for me but I think all Targets that have a mobile center kiosk/register accept trade-in's. That what they use for phone trade-in's so games are accepted there as well. If you have one of those, then you should be fine.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: Gears of War 3

#221 Japakneez

Japakneez

You are big foo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

I'm thinking about Diablo 3. So I has questions :)

Will coupon work on PC games?

Will coupon work on pre-orders?

#222 drmuerto

drmuerto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

Checking in after a successful transaction. My Target would only give me one coupon regardless of how many games I wanted to trade in (I had 6 with me), and they said that you could only use one coupon per transaction anyway. So, pick your two crappiest games and go trade those, and make the best of what's available. This is not the greatest deal ever, but stilla pretty decent way to get rid of old worthless games and pick up something newish on the cheap.

FWIW, one of the games I traded was from the original XBOX (Call of Duty 3), so it seems like past gen games are a go as long as they are in the system.

#223 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

No problem. None of the games I'm trading in are more than $5 so they won't be excepted.

haha

#224 outkastx

outkastx

Deals R Us

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

Any good flips from Target to GS besides UC3 and AC:R? I wouldn't mind taking a little cash and old games to get GS credit.

#225 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

Same problem came up for me but I think all Targets that have a mobile center kiosk/register accept trade-in's. That what they use for phone trade-in's so games are accepted there as well. If you have one of those, then you should be fine.

thanks. yeah the two stores local to me both have a mobile center kiosk/register. gonna go in there at 11, since that's what time i remember the website saying it opens last night (the mobile kiosk not the store).

#226 scum1

scum1

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

Man Rage for the ps3 is only valued at 1.62 , Bodycount x260 1.74?, Bulletstorm ps3 39 cents! hard to find any crappy games over 5 dollars to trade in. They gotta be taking in lower priced games
I'm all over that like a donkey eatin a waffle

#227 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

heh like i said earlier, it will be fixed later :(

i gotta go asap cause i want to get in on this

*looks at stranglehold and condemned* , please take those :D

#228 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

heh like i said earlier, it will be fixed later :(

i gotta go asap cause i want to get in on this

*looks at stranglehold and condemned* , please take those :D

Yeah. Something's going on. First they remove a bunch of games between last night and this morning, then the mobile kiosk locator goes bust and now all these reports of games having to be $5 or more. Guess the early bird caught worm on this one.

#229 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

Yeah. Something's going on. First they remove a bunch of games between last night and this morning, then the mobile kiosk locator goes bust and now all these reports of games having to be $5 or more. Guess the early bird caught worm on this one.

If by early bird, you mean anyone not on the west coast...:(. Still waiting for my store to open...

#230 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

If by early bird, you mean anyone not on the west coast...:(. Still waiting for my store to open...

Unfortunately yes. Just like the B1G1 glitch.

#231 jjjbadboy32

jjjbadboy32

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

For the people saying that there is a minimum TIV:

Posted Image

That is a picture of my receipt. Go on the site and look up the trade-in values.........
Posted Image

Posted Image

#232 KingofOldSchool

KingofOldSchool

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:35 PM

If by all of these reports you mean one report then, yeah.
Posted Image

http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=272112

Sign up under me a receive FREE X-Box 360 games. You can get CoD: Black Ops, Rock Band 3, Fable 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and MORE!

#233 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Anyone wanna help a CAG and sell me a UC3?

#234 DaBoltz

DaBoltz

Casual CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Yeah, I'm in the same w.coast boat. I had to CALL a store to confirm they even have a mobile center. Website says there are none in a 50mi radius, LOL.

Hope they take the <$5 games. I'm bringing in the ad that doesn't mention a lower limit. Won't be a douche if they don't take 'em though.

589637.png

#235 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

So is doing more than one transaction in a visit totally YMMV at this point?

#236 Murderstorm

Murderstorm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

I just got back traded in Gran Turismo 5 prologue,last rebellion,socom confrontation,and vanilla la noire. Got my coupons and picked up mario kart 7 and spirit camera cursed memoir. Pretty good considering those games are old as hell and worth less than a dollar!

#237 kklems

kklems

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

For those that are worried about trade ins the mobile rep was telling an employee anything in the nExt worth system was eligible. I saw the tcs on the screen and it did say limit one per guest, coupon is not stackable. They are asked to confirm that the game you want to buy is in stock as well. Also game must be working with case and manual. My guy did check the games.

#238 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

went to my target, which has a mobile center but the guy wasn't in, despite his schedule saying he was available. Nobody in electronics knew anything about the promotion. The guy in electronics suggested I go to gamestop to trade in my games, cuz target doesn't take them. Wow smh.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#239 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:45 PM

If by all of these reports you mean one report then, yeah.

Saw about 5 between the 2 threads here and other sites. Personally I don't believe it myself.

#240 mir

mir

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

did the trade in in store.
have to tell the mobile clerk you want the deal, otherwise there will be no coupon printed. instead getting the regular trade in value card, i only get the $20 off $29.99 video game coupon. so unless your two games trade in value less than $20, you will not want to do in target this time.
again, ONLY the $20 coupon, NO other trade in credit