Photo
- - - - -

(Dead)Diablo III Collector's Edition back in stock on Buy.com!

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:34 PM

Lol July 27, 2010

Oh ya 1 year 9 months. God time flies, I guess that's good though when having to wait 10 years for a diablo sequel. I'd like to say I'm one of the bogged D2 d2 fans but there's some crazy addicted people out there. I'm only slightly addicted.

#32 david69

david69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:37 PM

Thanks for depleting my wallet, OP =P

Story of my life.. every time I come on this board, my wallet gets a little lighter!

#33 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

Who knows, perhaps that popularity will just encourage them to produce even more copies in an attempt to meet the additional demand.

I sure hope so. I'm opening and using mine, don't care to make a profit so I don't care how rare it is. The more they make the more people that get to enjoy them and better the chances we'lll be able to buy a second copy or cheap as a collectors item.

#34 Xtrminatr

Xtrminatr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

in for one how long does buy.com take to ship games?

#35 Death by Kuvasz

Death by Kuvasz

Cheap Ass Buckeye

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

found a $10 off $50 code for new customers here http://www.retailmen...a.store.buy.com about 5 entries down, says only good until 03/31/2012, but I just ordered and it worked fine. Collectors for $89.99 w/ free ship, sounds good to me.
Posted Image

#36 sadunk

sadunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

Thanks for the code. Gotta order by 4/30 but I get charged tax which brought the cost up to $99, which is what I'm paying on Amazon.

#37 Raymond

Raymond

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:02 AM

found a $10 off $50 code for new customers here http://www.retailmen...a.store.buy.com about 5 entries down, says only good until 03/31/2012, but I just ordered and it worked fine. Collectors for $89.99 w/ free ship, sounds good to me.

It seems to work. It applies but I haven't check out yet. Tax kills the deal.

#38 AversionX

AversionX

Hail Sithis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

Buy.com only charges your credit card once the item is released and ready for shipment. Unlike Walmart and Bestbuy they do not precharge your credit card before the item is released.

Same as Target. Was surprised when I got my bill the other day to see a nice $100 charge for D3.

#39 Elmacanon

Elmacanon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

Same as Target. Was surprised when I got my bill the other day to see a nice $100 charge for D3.

Dunno if I'm special or anything but I got pre-charged from Buy.com for preordering D3:-(

#40 Brenex

Brenex

Cobra Commander

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Nice, 89.99 to my front door. I'll wait to see if it is worth opening up since they have a 45 day return policy. If it's not as rare as it is looking with more being restocked, I'll wait for a price drop like I did with SC2 CE.

#41 Os Money

Os Money

CAGaholic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:55 AM

ok stupid question coming through.....if i buy the retail CE can i activate it on bnet so i dont have to hold onto the disk? that way incase i lose it or get another pc i can just redownload it without having to worry about the disc or the key being lost

#42 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

ok stupid question coming through.....if i buy the retail CE can i activate it on bnet so i dont have to hold onto the disk? that way incase i lose it or get another pc i can just redownload it without having to worry about the disc or the key being lost

I believe activating it on Battle.net is a requirement, kinda like Steamworks. Anyway, once you register the cd key on Battle.net, it should stay on for re-download.
Posted Image

#43 Os Money

Os Money

CAGaholic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

ok, good. i was on the phone for almost 45 mins waiting for a rep to ask...watching the nfl draft anyways so no biggie. but thanks for the fast response. i want my copy digital, but i also want the CE.

#44 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

ok, good. i was on the phone for almost 45 mins waiting for a rep to ask...watching the nfl draft anyways so no biggie. but thanks for the fast response. i want my copy digital, but i also want the CE.

:lol: Yeah, aside from the option of not using 15+ gb of your own bandwidth to DL the game, retail copies have essentially become CD keys in a box!
Posted Image

#45 Os Money

Os Money

CAGaholic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:44 AM

dang trying to get it from buy.com....put in coupon for the $10 but now its not free shipping....anyone else have this happen too? or am i doing something wrong

#46 Os Money

Os Money

CAGaholic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:46 AM

nvm, selected budget shipping to make it work...hmm 5-8 days...might be worth it to get it through bestbuy instore if they have them...

#47 FerTM

FerTM

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

Also OP, do you have to do anything special to get the 1,000 points? I'm only showing 100 on my order?

http://www.buy.com/c...?campaignid=641

#48 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:38 PM

Anyone have any experience with Buy.com's Budget shipping for preorders?

I hope there's a deal on the D3 standard edition preorder so I can keep the D3 CE possibly unopened, and get to play ASAP :D
http://home.bigcrumbs.com/nobody
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee
Current money earned from cashback: $88

#49 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 10:31 PM

Anyone?
Get a ton of cashback just for ordering stuff online. Click link to signup! It's super quick money straight to your Paypal! No minimum cashout fee

#50 ndawgdrake

ndawgdrake

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

Hmm, buy.com still shows these to be available for pre-order. why is this marked (dead)? unless they are intentionally overselling preorders

#51 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:13 PM

Hmm, buy.com still shows these to be available for pre-order. why is this marked (dead)? unless they are intentionally overselling preorders

Just preordered one...

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:ps3: Batman: Arkham City

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#52 tornadog

tornadog

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

its still available, maybe they are overselling. Not the first time buy has done this!

#53 ndawgdrake

ndawgdrake

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

Just preordered one...

Same here. *Crosses Fingers*

#54 ndawgdrake

ndawgdrake

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

its still available, maybe they are overselling. Not the first time buy has done this!

That would totally suck. Do you have any experience with this?

#55 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

I want this but I really just want the artbook. I do not think the $40 price hike is worth it. For those looking for everything else except the artbook I will gladly send you guys $30 paypal for it though!

#56 scarhawk

scarhawk

Really CHEAP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:34 PM

Dead again

#57 flameofdoom666

flameofdoom666

3D Dot Game Link!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:47 AM

Just preordered one...

My order was canceled... sigh...

These are the games that I am currently playing:

:ps3: Batman: Arkham City

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage

Here is a direct link to my trade list.

#58 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 03:49 AM

Just to warn you guys that spoilers for this game are out in the wild so keep your eyes peeled if you don't want to be spoiled.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#59 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 04:07 AM

I want this but I really just want the artbook. I do not think the $40 price hike is worth it. For those looking for everything else except the artbook I will gladly send you guys $30 paypal for it though!

I'll gladly take you up on that offer. I'll PM you when I get it.