Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Gold Box Event w/ Mass Effect 3 $29.99 - Tuesday 4/24 - Full Schedule & Prices

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#271 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:34 AM

Anyone see this go at the $99.99 price: Sifteo Interactive Game Cubes. Could've missed it, but I don't see it listed between the Stick and Lego. Never happened?

#272 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:34 AM

decided to bite on Mass Effect 3, if anything the awful ending has got me intrigued a little bit more since i want to know what all of the fuss is about

#273 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

i feel the same and i didnt even play the others

I crave such popular disappointment

#274 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:15 AM

after the whole "ending" fiasco, i think ill wait a little longer before buying me3.

I thought about that, but I figured that if I finish the game and I truly don't like the ending then I'll just make up a ending of my own and pretend that's how,the game actually ended. I bit and bought the game.
Posted Image

#275 Hunter Hybrid

Hunter Hybrid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:16 AM

Damn I probably should have waited to get ME3. Got it at launch and hardly have had time to play it.

#276 basis

basis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

after the whole "ending" fiasco, i think ill wait a little longer before buying me3.

yeah. it's probably best to wait. there's no other direction the price for that game can go other than down. as for the ending - like Thomas96 said, just make up your own.

strangely this is one of the rare titles where the MP > SP. if you have friends, grab them and go finish the fight!

.. :P ..

#277 wolve

wolve

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

$30 was my price point to pick up ME3, but think I can wait for it to hit $20. Considering how fast it hit half MSRP, probably will be down to $20 in summer time. I'll be busy playing Diablo 3 in a few weeks anyways.

#278 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:11 AM

$30 was my price point to pick up ME3, but think I can wait for it to hit $20. Considering how fast it hit half MSRP, probably will be down to $20 in summer time. I'll be busy playing Diablo 3 in a few weeks anyways.

Could try PMing GameStop at Target. It's $40 in GS's weekly ad, plus you could try to combine that with the trade 2 for $20 off.

#279 cheesefinder

cheesefinder

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

had to bite on ME3. don't see it going lower than 30 for awhile. maybe by BF/xmas but even then that would probably still be the $20 price point which isn't much difference

#280 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

Thanks on the helpful detailed explanation between the two sticks.. should of bought the UMvC3 with amazon credit i had but did not want to burn it on something i was not too sure on...

No prob!

I like a heavier weight so, I would choose the madcatz.

But I honestly like the SCV Hori stick better than those two.
http://www.amazon.co...ref=pd_sim_vg_2
It has more hardware features that the Madcatz and UMvC3 Hori does not. It has all buttons including L3 and R3. A cover to prevent start button presses. And two usb ports on the stick to connect a headset or keyboard. It doesn't have a curve for your wrist though, that's user preference though. It was on sale for $109.99 on April 2 -April 15.

All 3 sticks use the same joystick and button Sanwa Denshi parts. In the end it's about which one do you like stylistically: ball top color, button color, and cover art (but also with extra cash these are all easily modifiable.)

Not a big fan of the Namco Noir layout (I prefer a Vewlix) but to each their own. I also a prefer a heavier stick although the 1.6-pound weight difference (4.8 vs 6.4 pounds) won't make a huge/noticeable difference between both Hori's (UMvC3 & SC5)...Hori VLX & Voltech VAS-22 (each one weighs 12+ pounds!) FTMFW! Yeah, I agree about it really depends on which style casing, button layout, ball-top & button colors & artwork you prefer. You really can't go wrong with any of these sticks since they all have Sanwa components.
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#281 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

had to bite on ME3. don't see it going lower than 30 for awhile. maybe by BF/xmas but even then that would probably still be the $20 price point which isn't much difference

That was my thinking too. Probably they'll have the "regular" edition for $19.99, and a "Game of the Year" edition with all of the DLC added for $39.99 around Christmas.

I'm more than content buying it now. Just goes to show you that you should never pre-order or buy a game in the first 1-2 months it's released.

Rambojr03.png

card.png

fs.png

#282 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

That was my thinking too. Probably they'll have the "regular" edition for $19.99, and a "Game of the Year" edition with all of the DLC added for $39.99 around Christmas.

It probably will be $19.99 by then, but they might not do a GOTY edition with DLC, ME2 didn't get one.

#283 scarfromaguitar

scarfromaguitar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Not going to lie. I'm pretty upset I missed the fightstick at a $60 discount. :(

#284 Darkprime

Darkprime

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

I got my fightstick today, but the box was in so so shape. I complained to amazon and they refunded me $50 and gave me $30 back in promotional credit. My final effective cost, $10 !!!

#285 OGHowie

OGHowie

Old Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

I got my fightstick today, but the box was in so so shape. I complained to amazon and they refunded me $50 and gave me $30 back in promotional credit. My final effective cost, $10 !!!

WTF?!

Got my fightstick yesterday. Box had a tear in it (just bad design) and the artwork was already coming off in one corner. Gonna have Amazon exchange it for me. Mad Catz QC is just crap.

#286 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

What the hell happened to amazon.. I still haven't received the ME3 game ps3 version./ hasn't shipped. Is there a shortage? Anybody else still waiting?

#287 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:28 AM

What the hell happened to amazon.. I still haven't received the ME3 game ps3 version./ hasn't shipped. Is there a shortage? Anybody else still waiting?

nope i got my xbox version days after i ordered it. beat it this past week

#288 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:39 AM

I was kind of pissed they shipped my fight stick in just a bigger box with no padding at all. Luckily only a few small dents in the box. Maybe I should bash if up some and complain. lol