Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Gold Box Event w/ Mass Effect 3 $29.99 - Tuesday 4/24 - Full Schedule & Prices

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#271 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:34 AM

Anyone see this go at the $99.99 price: Sifteo Interactive Game Cubes. Could've missed it, but I don't see it listed between the Stick and Lego. Never happened?

#272 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:34 AM

decided to bite on Mass Effect 3, if anything the awful ending has got me intrigued a little bit more since i want to know what all of the fuss is about

#273 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

i feel the same and i didnt even play the others

I crave such popular disappointment

#274 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:15 AM

after the whole "ending" fiasco, i think ill wait a little longer before buying me3.

I thought about that, but I figured that if I finish the game and I truly don't like the ending then I'll just make up a ending of my own and pretend that's how,the game actually ended. I bit and bought the game.
Posted Image

#275 Hunter Hybrid

Hunter Hybrid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:16 AM

Damn I probably should have waited to get ME3. Got it at launch and hardly have had time to play it.
Get paid for the time you spend on the web! Click here

#276 basis

basis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

after the whole "ending" fiasco, i think ill wait a little longer before buying me3.

yeah. it's probably best to wait. there's no other direction the price for that game can go other than down. as for the ending - like Thomas96 said, just make up your own.

strangely this is one of the rare titles where the MP > SP. if you have friends, grab them and go finish the fight!

.. :P ..

#277 wolve

wolve

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

$30 was my price point to pick up ME3, but think I can wait for it to hit $20. Considering how fast it hit half MSRP, probably will be down to $20 in summer time. I'll be busy playing Diablo 3 in a few weeks anyways.

#278 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:11 AM

$30 was my price point to pick up ME3, but think I can wait for it to hit $20. Considering how fast it hit half MSRP, probably will be down to $20 in summer time. I'll be busy playing Diablo 3 in a few weeks anyways.

Could try PMing GameStop at Target. It's $40 in GS's weekly ad, plus you could try to combine that with the trade 2 for $20 off.

#279 cheesefinder

cheesefinder

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

had to bite on ME3. don't see it going lower than 30 for awhile. maybe by BF/xmas but even then that would probably still be the $20 price point which isn't much difference

#280 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

Thanks on the helpful detailed explanation between the two sticks.. should of bought the UMvC3 with amazon credit i had but did not want to burn it on something i was not too sure on...

No prob!

I like a heavier weight so, I would choose the madcatz.

But I honestly like the SCV Hori stick better than those two.
http://www.amazon.co...ref=pd_sim_vg_2
It has more hardware features that the Madcatz and UMvC3 Hori does not. It has all buttons including L3 and R3. A cover to prevent start button presses. And two usb ports on the stick to connect a headset or keyboard. It doesn't have a curve for your wrist though, that's user preference though. It was on sale for $109.99 on April 2 -April 15.

All 3 sticks use the same joystick and button Sanwa Denshi parts. In the end it's about which one do you like stylistically: ball top color, button color, and cover art (but also with extra cash these are all easily modifiable.)

Not a big fan of the Namco Noir layout (I prefer a Vewlix) but to each their own. I also a prefer a heavier stick although the 1.6-pound weight difference (4.8 vs 6.4 pounds) won't make a huge/noticeable difference between both Hori's (UMvC3 & SC5)...Hori VLX & Voltech VAS-22 (each one weighs 12+ pounds!) FTMFW! Yeah, I agree about it really depends on which style casing, button layout, ball-top & button colors & artwork you prefer. You really can't go wrong with any of these sticks since they all have Sanwa components.
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#281 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

had to bite on ME3. don't see it going lower than 30 for awhile. maybe by BF/xmas but even then that would probably still be the $20 price point which isn't much difference

That was my thinking too. Probably they'll have the "regular" edition for $19.99, and a "Game of the Year" edition with all of the DLC added for $39.99 around Christmas.

I'm more than content buying it now. Just goes to show you that you should never pre-order or buy a game in the first 1-2 months it's released.

Rambojr03.png

card.png

fs.png

#282 Jon7

Jon7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

That was my thinking too. Probably they'll have the "regular" edition for $19.99, and a "Game of the Year" edition with all of the DLC added for $39.99 around Christmas.

It probably will be $19.99 by then, but they might not do a GOTY edition with DLC, ME2 didn't get one.

#283 scarfromaguitar

scarfromaguitar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Not going to lie. I'm pretty upset I missed the fightstick at a $60 discount. :(

#284 Darkprime

Darkprime

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

I got my fightstick today, but the box was in so so shape. I complained to amazon and they refunded me $50 and gave me $30 back in promotional credit. My final effective cost, $10 !!!

#285 OGHowie

OGHowie

Old Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

I got my fightstick today, but the box was in so so shape. I complained to amazon and they refunded me $50 and gave me $30 back in promotional credit. My final effective cost, $10 !!!

WTF?!

Got my fightstick yesterday. Box had a tear in it (just bad design) and the artwork was already coming off in one corner. Gonna have Amazon exchange it for me. Mad Catz QC is just crap.

#286 gepet0

gepet0

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

What the hell happened to amazon.. I still haven't received the ME3 game ps3 version./ hasn't shipped. Is there a shortage? Anybody else still waiting?

#287 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:28 AM

What the hell happened to amazon.. I still haven't received the ME3 game ps3 version./ hasn't shipped. Is there a shortage? Anybody else still waiting?

nope i got my xbox version days after i ordered it. beat it this past week

#288 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:39 AM

I was kind of pissed they shipped my fight stick in just a bigger box with no padding at all. Luckily only a few small dents in the box. Maybe I should bash if up some and complain. lol