Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Gold Box Event w/ Mass Effect 3 $29.99 - Tuesday 4/24 - Full Schedule & Prices

• Please log in to reply
287 replies to this topic

#211 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

Anyone knows if KoF XIII still comes with the soundtrack?
I might really consider it.

I ordered it recently from AZ when it was $29.99 and it came with the soundtrack. Everywhere I've seen it (except for at Gamestop for obvious reasons; gutted by employees) it has had the soundtrack.

#212 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

I got my nav controller along with Deus Ex Icarus Effect to get FSS. Now I jest need a second gun really want the ak-300 looms so bad ass.

#213 reltoolman

reltoolman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

I'm so sad I missed the Ear Force X32 Headset $ 64.99

I need headphones bad (rocksmith lag)
up with hope and down with dope! :hot:

#214 WhiteLens

WhiteLens

EXP Vortex of Doom

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

Oh wait, I just looked at the Xbox 360 page for KoF XIII, it says that they're still offering the soundtrack, I guess the PS3 version should too as long as it's from Amazon.

#215 Thoth

Thoth

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

The waitlist for the PS Move gun attachment (Not the sharpshooter) was full after 4 minutes. Goodness.

#216 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

Does these items have FSS? Just wondering, since I'll be ordering KOFXIII...

#217 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

Anyone knows if KoF XIII still comes with the soundtrack?
I might really consider it.

If you pick amazon as the place to order from it has this bonus offer listing:

Amazon.com Bonus Offer
Order The King of Fighters XIII and get THE KING OF SOUNDTRACKS '94-XIII. With 4 CDs of music spanning the legendary series' 15+ year history, the tremendous THE KING OF SOUNDTRACKS '94-XIII bonus offer is the ULTIMATE gift for fans. Don't miss your shot at this rare tribute to the KOF franchise; order your copy today. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

I bought a couple weeks ago when it was $29.99 and it vcame with soundtrack. (PS3)
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#218 Thoth

Thoth

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

If you pick amazon as the place to order from it has this bonus offer listing:

Amazon.com Bonus Offer
Order The King of Fighters XIII and get THE KING OF SOUNDTRACKS '94-XIII. With 4 CDs of music spanning the legendary series' 15+ year history, the tremendous THE KING OF SOUNDTRACKS '94-XIII bonus offer is the ULTIMATE gift for fans. Don't miss your shot at this rare tribute to the KOF franchise; order your copy today. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

I bought a couple weeks ago when it was $29.99 and it vcame with soundtrack. (PS3)

There is also a 5th disc to the soundtrack that Atlus will give out from time to time at events.

#219 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:51 PM

Will the 360 version be on sale also?

#220 plus1zero

plus1zero

Needs more CLANGA!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Well they would've gotten my money had it been for 360. Not paying for the ps3 version.

#221 PaulDE01

PaulDE01

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

Yeah I agree, I would have purchased the 360 version (all my arcade sticks are for the 360).

#222 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

is there a difference between the ps3 and xbox version for KOF XIII?

#223 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:18 PM

KOF XIII still ships with the bonus soundtracks if you choose amazon as the seller:

Amazon.com Bonus Offer

"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#224 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

Discounted price isn't reflecting on the cart when I checkout. Any help?

#225 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

Discounted price isn't reflecting on the cart when I checkout. Any help?

The LD discount expires after 15 minutes of 'adding' it to your cart. There should be a countdown somewhere.

If it did expire on you, just add the LD to your cart again for another 15 minutes as long as it's still available.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#226 Psychonik

Psychonik

Psychomancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:48 PM

You can only add it once eau. If your countdown expires you miss out on the deal.

#227 shujikun

shujikun

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:53 PM

Thank you. In for Mass Effect 3. 25 for FFXIII-2 isn't bad, it's a solid game imo; quite the improvement from FFXIII.

#228 Slappybob

Slappybob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:26 PM

Thank you CAG and Thank you Amazon!

Got ME 3 for $30!
The Douchebag Porpoise does not save drowning sailors, it just mocks them as they struggle. What a jerk!

Posted Image
Currently playing:
:360: Fallout: New Vegas, Borderlands
:xbox: Mechwarrior
:ps2: Final Fantasy X
:psp: Legend of Heroes
:pc: Portal

#229 Zelnar

Zelnar

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

Am I the only one that actually enjoyed FFXIII? Feels that way most of the time. I feel that its a great price on XIII-2 considering I missed the BB @gamer coupon last month, so I will be happily buying it in 10 minutes.
Posted Image

#230 lupe guillotine

lupe guillotine

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

Thanks for the Mass Effect 3 deal. Now I can have my friends play with me on the PS3.

#231 tempbast

tempbast

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

First time for me ordering from lighting deals.
I bought KoF XIII.

Before the purchase, my gift card balance was $45.83. After the purchase it is now $5.85.
So that means I was charged $39.99. Will I get $15 returned to my account after everything is processed?

This is the payment info:
Item(s) Subtotal: $39.99
Shipping & Handling: $4.49
Super Saver Discount: -$4.49
Lightning Deal: -$15.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $24.99
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00
Gift Certificate/Card Amount: -$24.99
-----
Grand Total: $0.00

#232 trailmix10

trailmix10

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

Debating if i should get that arcade stick for 99.99. Anybody own this arcade stick?? i am not a daily street fighter or mk game player but would like to have one and would also love to pick it up to use on some psn games like pacman ex edition etc. Is that possible?

#233 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

5-7 pm Street Fighter X Tekken FightStick Cross/Line $99.99

$100 for a TE is a pretty damn good deal.

Too bad that artwork is atrocious.

Edit: To the CAG above, yes it works with arcade games. And from my understanding this stick is top of the line quality, you won't have to buy better buttons/stick because it already has quality parts installed.

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#234 Eh? What?

Eh? What?

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

In for Mass Effect 3, but FF13II is going to have to go sub-$20 before I bite.

#235 starscream615

starscream615

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

Where is the fight stick???

#236 tempbast

tempbast

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

Debating if i should get that arcade stick for 99.99. Anybody own this arcade stick?? i am not a daily street fighter or mk game player but would like to have one and would also love to pick it up to use on some psn games like pacman ex edition etc. Is that possible?

Yes, you can play any game with the stick. The only buttons missing are L3 and R3 (on the dualshock 3 when you click down on the analog sticks.) The stick also has Turbo button so you can assign button to rapid-fire. This arcade stick will even last a life time under normal use. But don't be afraid to mash those buttons, it can take a huge beating and still last 10+ years. The joystick and buttons are Sanwa Denshi brand, practically the best. It's in most Japanese arcade cabinets.

Btw, other than fighting games, I use the stick to play: Pac-man, Space Invaders, Sonic Generations, Castlevania SotN, and other side scrollers or shooters. I even got to level 5 in black ops zombies on a stick.

#237 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

where is the fight stick???

5-7 pst

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#238 Azuvidexus

Azuvidexus

@azuvidexus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:12 PM

Bought Mass Effect 3 and Final Fantasy XIII-2 for PS3.

#239 trailmix10

trailmix10

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

Yes, you can play any game with the stick. The only buttons missing are L3 and R3 (on the dualshock 3 when you click down on the analog sticks.) The stick also has Turbo button so you can assign button to rapid-fire. This arcade stick will even last a life time under normal use. But don't be afraid to mash those buttons, it can take a huge beating and still last 10+ years. The joystick and buttons are Sanwa Denshi brand, practically the best. It's in most Japanese arcade cabinets.

Btw, other than fighting games, I use the stick to play: Pac-man, Space Invaders, Sonic Generations, Castlevania SotN, and other side scrollers or shooters. I even got to level 5 in black ops zombies on a stick.

Nice:) I think you just sold me on it. Hopefully it doesnt sell out as fast as the move accessories did!

#240 Paris_Hilton_Groupie

Paris_Hilton_Groupie

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:15 PM

Yay, thanks for this thread. I've been holding off on Final Fantasy 13-2 for awhile because i knew there was going to be loads of download content. There was no way I was going to pay full price, and buy DL content on top of that, so this is just the right kind of deal for me.

On another note, I didn't *love* Final Fantasy XIII, but the monster catching element of XIII-2 has always intrigued me. I'm a collect-a-holic.