Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (4/22/12 to 4/28/12)

• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

#271 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

Umm the booklet IS needed.

#272 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Anyone want to sell me a UC3?

#273 Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

Where are the Target Mobile locations at in the store? Never paid any attention.

#274 zedarkness

zedarkness

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

Can I sell in 4 games, get 2 coupons, and get a $60 game for $20? I'd really want to do this with Witcher 2

#275 jjjbadboy32

jjjbadboy32

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:52 PM

I can tell you that the UPC's won't matter. The guy just types the names of the game into the computer to find them and then he looks to see if the discs are scratched.

I traded in No More Heroes Wii and Prey 360. They were worth a COMBINED 92 cents xD (Employee was cracking up)

Picked up Uncharted 3 and NFS: The Run.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#276 wafflepacman

wafflepacman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

Is there a minimum trade in value that has to be met, or can I just trade in games worth $2 total?

#277 jjjbadboy32

jjjbadboy32

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

Is there a minimum trade in value that has to be met, or can I just trade in games worth $2 total?

No minimum, like I said my games were worth 51 cents and 41 cents.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#278 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

Can I sell in 4 games, get 2 coupons, and get a $60 game for $20? I'd really want to do this with Witcher 2

For the 1000th time, NO.

Some guy on SD said he was rejected because the value was less than $5, but he didn't say whether he was rejected by the system or the mobile rep. Probably the latter.

#279 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

Man why can't I trade at any store? I'm not sure I wanna put in an hours worth of travel for $10 Uncharted.

#280 outkastx

outkastx

Deals R Us

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

Any good flips from Target to GS besides UC3 and AC:R? I wouldn't mind taking a little cash and old games to get GS credit.

#281 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

This won't last long lol

#282 d3adliner

d3adliner

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

When I put in my zip it lists EVERY store in my area and the surround areas, when I know for a fact that a number of them aren't mobile stores. Also, none of them give any different time for mobile, they all just give one store opening time. Guess I better call first even though the nearest is only 5 minutes away.

#283 SpartenOmega117

SpartenOmega117

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Gonna trade in my guitar hero games and fable 2. It doesn't matter if there is no UPC code right?

#284 d3adliner

d3adliner

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

Anyone not finding a Target Mobile location may want to call their local store just to be sure. I called the nearest one and the guy in electronics said we're not a mobile location, but yes, we do.

No idea why he mentioned that they aren't mobile... beings I didn't mention it.

#285 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:48 PM

I used my ID and then my wife's.One coupon per ID.

We did the same: Smash Court Tennis 3(360), NFL Street (GCN), and 2x Sly 3(PS2) + $20 for Uncharted 3 and AC:R. Awesome!

I asked about limits and the guy looked it up but did not see one besides "1 Per Customer". He said that since it goes by DL it is most likely 1 for the week because the promo is to generate awareness for the trade-in program. He would not try my ID again, but let my wife use hers.

Anyone that can confirm whether you get usual trade in value as well or just the coupon?

There is a promo code applied that changes the tiv to a $20 coupon, so no.

Where are the Target Mobile locations at in the store? Never paid any attention.

In electronics next to the cell phone plans. There is usually a guy wandering around with a black shirt looking to sell you something...like a mobile plan.

#286 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:04 PM

I think my $1.27 copy of Homefront and $2 copy of Brink were made just for this offer. I think I will pick up Dead Rising 2 OTR for $10.

So the store finder seems to be down. I guess I will just call to be sure.
Posted Image

#287 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

I searched this thread and haven't seen it mentioned... but has anyone had any luck with getting Target to match the TRU price of $30 on MW3? My local Target's Mobile kiosk doesn't open for another half hour so I'll be asking when I go in a little bit and report back.

edit: Never mind, looks like the TRU price for MW3 is back up to $50. Bummer.

#288 dino88

dino88

Fa Fa Fo Hi

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

This won't last long lol

You are correct. The deal ends 4/28.

#289 Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

Got Gears 3 for $3.02. Traded in R Type for PS2 and Viewtifl Joe GC, and got $7.47 credit for Mario Kart Double Dash with bonus disc.

#290 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

Gettin out of work in 10 minutes. Bringin Dark Void and COD 4 in to grab uncharted 3 for $10. Wish you could do multiple transactions per ID cause I've got another few games id like to trade. Gotta ask the lady to do a trade on her ID

#291 shadow17x

shadow17x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

I think my phone/trade in guy was retarded because he couldn't figure it out. The system kept telling him the balance had to be at least $5 worth of trade in's but all of the fine print never mentioned this. They gave me my games (which only totaled like $2.47) and also gave me $10 for my time wasted. The rep said he'd call in for this because I was the first guy to try doing this today apparently.

#292 Echoes

Echoes

Farm roads ftw

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:53 PM

I'm thinking this Target deal might be a contender for deal of the year lol
I know the sale is suppose to last until the end of the week but I can't help but think that it won't.
Time to bring in some old games I haven't played for years.

#293 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

Well I will put this suggestion out there for some of you. I plan on buying Uncharted 3 for $10 after coupon and then trading that to BBY for $27 (unlocked, $25.20) to preorder Max Payne 3 which comes with a $20 ecert ($10 if not Unlocked). You can also do this for Assassin's Creed III but no eCert.
Posted Image

#294 mastaspy007

mastaspy007

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

Is this a possible YMMV? I called my Target and they even had a Mobile section, spoke to the Mobile rep and asked if the promotion was going on and he said no. I asked him to double check with the computer and he did and still said no.

#295 Calipso

Calipso

Der Metzgermeister

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:06 PM

Is this a possible YMMV? I called my Target and they even had a Mobile section, spoke to the Mobile rep and asked if the promotion was going on and he said no. I asked him to double check with the computer and he did and still said no.

No, what you dealt with is what we people call a MORON.

This is listed in the national circular ads. I looked it up from North Carolina to Boston to Las Vegas and each area had the same $20 coupon in the electronics section of the ad.

#296 lude21

lude21

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

No, its in the physical weekly ad I'm looking at right now. I'm planning on bringing in Viewtiful Joe 2 (gc) and NBA street 2 (gc) . Hopefully I won't have a problem....
Posted Image
Posted Image

#297 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

Thank you so much OP! Worked out perfectly... the people at Target were really nice, wish I had the guys name down somewhere...

Traded in 2 360, 2 PS3, 1 Wii, and 1 PS2 game... got 3 coupons. PMed Kingdoms of Amalur from Best Buy and then used a $10 Target gift card I earned from Shop Kick... so ended up getting..

Kingdoms of Amalur
Portal 2
Sonic Generations

for $30.97 ohhh yesssss! :applause::applause:

they have to manually choose the promotion, there is a button they push on the main screen and have to select the Trade 2 for $20 promotion, it wouldn't click the first 10 times he tried, but finally it did!

Thanks again OP and everyone else! Good luck! If they tell you it only works on $5+ games or 1 per ID, kindly show them the fineprint and ask them to show those exclusions.

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#298 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

Was able to trade in 4 game at once and got two coupons. Turned around and bought Portal 2 and Uncharted 3 for 21.xx out the door. Pretty happy with it. I traded in Elite Beat Agents, Dark Void, Condemned 2 and Timeshift.

Also, Uncharted: Golden Abyss is on sale for 40, so 20 after coupon which is pretty good.

#299 Twizz

Twizz

An Eff'n Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

I traded in Champions of Norrath and Devil May Cry 3 for The Darkness II Limited Edition (360).

Then in the next transaction

I traded in Unreal Tournament 3 (PS3) and Superman Returns (360) for Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir (3DS).

Again, hope this is clear for all. I was able to trade in 4 games (2 to get 1 coupon then they did the other 2 after the first transaction was complete) with no problems.

Also, from my experience today DON'T use both coupons on the same transaction. The guy working there told me and I took his advice.

Hope that helps for those looking to trade in multiple games on one visit.

#300 Perfect*Ending

Perfect*Ending

Cute Kelly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:27 PM

Has anyone been turned down for a trade?

I am looking to trade in 2 games worth less than $1 each...
Posted Image
Best in the World!

New Acronyms:
MSRP = Many Stupid Ridiculous Prices
SAD = Shitty Ass Deal

If you have a PS3, but are not gamesharing, you're doing it wrong.
Get a $60 game on day one for as low as $10?! :hot:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=339425