Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (4/22/12 to 4/28/12)

• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

#331 angel001

angel001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:51 AM

can get some good deals in there
You've Just Entered the NO-FLY ZONE!
http://www.fggsgsf.com/f/images/air

#332 angel001

angel001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:51 AM

hahaha kmart
You've Just Entered the NO-FLY ZONE!
http://www.fggsgsf.com/f/images/air

#333 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

Seeing as how most newer games don't even include a booklet, I'm surprised they can enforce that. Granted, I'm sure 99.9% of the games people are trading in during this promotion originally came with one (and how do you lose a booklet anyway), but it's hard to bring in something that is being phased out.

They are gimping us on the booklet these days. I was so surprised with the lack of instructions.

#334 Miketheking

Miketheking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:00 AM

So tell me is uncharted 3 $29.99 or I have to use a coupon to get it $29.99, it said $39.99 when I went.

#335 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:00 AM

did one more trade in just earlier. that brings my total to three, did the first two at a different location. had no problems.

#336 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

So tell me is uncharted 3 $29.99 or I have to use a coupon to get it $29.99, it said $39.99 when I went.

There should've been a sale price tag showing $29.99, if not, it'll scan at that price anyway, or it should.

#337 icewolf74

icewolf74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:20 AM

Plan on buying Forza 4 with this coupon. Thanks, OP. My wallet thanks you too. :D

#338 jjjbadboy32

jjjbadboy32

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

Target has been awesome for the last two weeks. I figure I have gotten Uncharted 1-3 and a blue dualshock brand new for 55 dollars.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#339 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:28 AM

Picked up KoA: Reckoning for $20 and LA Noire Complete for $10 today. Might pick something else up if I can think of anything.

#340 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

They probably din"t put the tag up. It"s $30 without coupon>

#341 KnightPaladin

KnightPaladin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

went to my local target today.

Traded in band hero ( 0.48 ) and Morrowind ( 1.00 )

promo bumped it up to $20 total.

Picked up MGS collection for PS3.

Sweet deal.

#342 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:53 AM

What an awesome day...I traded in 8 older games (the employee was very cool in doing all of these in 4 transactions, and he had to input my DL info every time):

:gc:
Amazing Island
SW Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike

:ps2:
The Adventures of Cookie & Cream
Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII
Disgaea 2
Silent Hill 2
(Non-GH)

:xbox:
Jade Empire
SW: KotOR

I was able to (like several others) PM BBY's $40 sale price on Kingdoms of Amalur and use one of the $20 coupons on it. My haul ended up being as follows:

:wii:
Rhythm Heaven Fever ($9.99)

:360:
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record ($9.99)
Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition ($20--its original price was $40.00, oddly enough)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($19.99)

~$60 for four games comes out to about $15 each, a pretty darn impressive deal in itself. I was disappointed that I couldn't find Jak & Daxter Collection or SMT: Devil Survivor 2 (neither title is in stock at any Target within 100 miles of me), but I'm still happy with what I found. This is a Deal of the Year contender for sure. :D

I'm considering trading in two more games on Thursday, snagging Uncharted 3 for $10, and trading it in to BBY for $27, but that all depends on whether this deal is still breathing by then. :razz:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/13]: :vita: Limbo (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#343 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:55 AM

crazy, i was just considering trading in disgaea 2 and dirge of cerberus tomorrow.

What an awesome day...I traded in 8 older games:

:gc:
Amazing Island
SW Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike

:ps2:
The Adventures of Cookie & Cream
Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII
Disgaea 2
Silent Hill 2
(Non-GH)

:xbox:
Jade Empire
SW: KotOR

:razz:

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#344 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:01 AM

Here's to hoping there's no overnight changes to the deal like a minimum trade-in value as I have a Morrowind that I figure I'll never get around to playing and I'm sure I can find at least one other garbage game to unload. I really wouldn't be surprised if there is a modification to the deal requiring a minimum trade-in value. There doesn't seem to be one yet but I wouldn't put it past Radio Shack to quickly change the deal after the influx of PS2/Gamecube/Xbox games.

I've already picked up GoW3 so I figure this time around I'll pick up Uncharted 3.

#345 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:16 AM

I did a trade in of Endwar(PS3) and Patapon(PSP), the target mobile rep. did ask me for my driver's license. Got the coupon and found out Uncharted 3 was out of stock. Should had checked if it was in stock before I did the trade in. Decided to pick up Tales of the Abyss for 3DS instead. Got a few good blu-rays from BB from there $5 DVD upgrade promo. So overall a good day to clean out some old stuff.

#346 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:21 AM

pst.....Target is the new Kmart.:bouncy:

#347 RJaYE728

RJaYE728

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:25 AM

Went to GameStop. Got The Golden Compass (PS3) and Rock Band 2 (PS3) for $2.69 each. Traded them in both to Target to get the coupon and got Uncharted 3 for $10 and change.

#348 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:26 AM

When I trade in Fable II, it didn't even show up in the system, she just marked it under Fable III, which she said is worth .96 cents lol. Got the coupon, and bought LA Noire The Complete Edition.

#349 Polandsprings1

Polandsprings1

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

I will be trading in all of my old sport games. Does anybody think they could post the actual circular online for people to see just in case some smart ass target employee has no clue what their talking about? I looked on the website but I didn't find anything and I don't want to be denied such a great deal.

#350 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

I will be trading in all of my old sport games. Does anybody think they could post the actual circular online for people to see just in case some smart ass target employee has no clue what their talking about? I looked on the website but I didn't find anything and I don't want to be denied such a great deal.

Unless your store is bonkers, there should be copies of the weekly ad readily available near the entrance, and each page of the ad is usually on display in a plastic case near Customer Service.

Otherwise, the ad is generated depending on your location, so you can go to weeklyad.target.com if you really want.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/13]: :vita: Limbo (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#351 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

its in the print ad that u can get at customer service, and also in the online weekly ad for your zipcode in the electronics section.
http://weeklyad.targ...ics?sort=title#

click where it says save $20 on any video game 29.99 or higher

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#352 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:46 AM

Posted Image

:mrgreen:

#353 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:49 AM

That's right. Just the case and artwork.

YMMV on this. I took in Sly 3: Theivious Raconus and my rep scrutinized the manual because it did not say Sly 3 on it, just Theivious Raconus. Had it been the wrong book, I'm sure we would have had to have words to get the coupon.

#354 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

pst.....Target is the new Kmart.:bouncy:

LOL. Cheap Ass Gamer = Fair Weather Friend

#355 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:18 AM

They are gimping us on the booklet these days. I was so surprised with the lack of instructions.

I think The Witcher 2 has a 37 page manual. Not too shabby. :)
Posted Image

#356 Cognitive Dissonance

Cognitive Dissonance

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:08 AM

Mmmm. I don't want to pay sales tax. Can I get the Gamestop Playstation 3 deal for 199.99 and no tax?

I think I'll wait for the Amazon counter.

#357 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

Mmmm. I don't want to pay sales tax. Can I get the Gamestop Playstation 3 deal for 199.99 and no tax?

I think I'll wait for the Amazon counter.

You already missed it. Amazon pricematched the gamestop deal a couple days ago.

#358 sasukekun

sasukekun

Cat-Like Typing Detected

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

Hm, I think their store trade-in locator is down. Been trying to check for the last 30 mins, and there isn't a store within 200 miles within my current zip (Cali) and my old zip (Jersey).

Gotta find some cheap games to trade in besides The Golden Compass (PS3) and Rock Band 2 (PS3).

Cognitive Dissonance: Wanna join my Call of Duty 4 clan?
Me: Who are you?
Cognitive Dissonance: You ask too many questions. Never mind. You're out.

#359 unluckynumber11

unluckynumber11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

Traded in Crysis 2 and Metroid Other M yesterday and got God of War 1 & 2 HD for $10. They didn't let me trade in Kinect Adventures and Madworld because they weren't on the list, but I'm going to try again at a different Target and tell them it says "any two games" and try and get them to accept them. I think I'll try and get Star Wars the Old Republic and price match Best Buy making it $20, plus I'm going to see if the coupon works on the prepaid cards for TOR too.

#360 daringone

daringone

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

Ich, kind of a weak week for me. Discounts on stuff I'm not interested in/already have. Amalur is the only thing out there for me, and I've got so much piled up that I don't dare buy it cause I'll not get to it until 2013!
Posted Image