Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (4/22/12 to 4/28/12)

• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

#61 buffalo

buffalo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:06 AM

Will be getting 007: Goldeneye for 360 for $30....been waiting for it to drop!

#62 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:21 AM

Actually that's WipeOut 2 for PS3/360/Wii. However the Wii version doesn't seem to be reflecting the sale price on the site as of yet, not even when you go into the store pickup option.

And yes, it is Tekken 6 for $16.99.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#63 Borellius

Borellius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

Actually that's WipeOut 2 for PS3/360/Wii. However the Wii version doesn't seem to be reflecting the sale price on the site as of yet, not even when you go into the store pickup option.

And yes, it is Tekken 6 for $16.99.

Thanks for clarifying that Tekken one. LOL i didn't even notice the big ass 2 on wipeout.

Edit: on a side note , i did see the trailer for dishonored and it looked AWESOME!!!. Kinda like a better assassins creed i believe.

#64 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

LOL Rocketfish HDMI cable - $70!

That's exactly what I was gonna say. While I'm not sure if this sorta talk is allowed here or not, I wonder if you could return that Black Tie garbage and the $70 HDMI cable and thus only end up with the 360 for $220.

That's about the only way that "deal" is palatable.

Posted Image

#65 DR2K

DR2K

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:36 AM

LOL Rocketfish HDMI cable - $70!

Well at least BestBuy isn't giving up. :applause:

#66 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:51 AM

Once again, Gamestop can just go roll over and die.

Some of their deals that're still going on till next Sunday(22nd) aren't half bad. For example, they still have :ps3::360:Dead Island for $19.99. That's $20 cheaper than anywhere else right now.

Don't get me wrong. Normally I'm one of the Gamestop haters, but sometimes their deals are ok. If you're expecting $5 new release games though, you're gonna be sadly mistaken and disappointed every time.

Posted Image

#67 Gojtron

Gojtron

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

Oh damn, Witcher 2 comes with a manual! Seriously? They need to list that as a feature?
Posted Image

#68 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:22 AM

meh u'd be surprised how many games don't come with a manual now. its pretty good.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#69 jigsaw918

jigsaw918

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:23 AM

I will praise any store if they put warriors orochi 3 on sale. Hell, I'll consider praising Gamestop (or anyone) if they ever advertise it!!!!

#70 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

Finally the hd versions of goldeneye are dropping ! 10$ or less and Its mine :)
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#71 ProAnon

ProAnon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

Kinda wish SFxT saw a bigger discount. Guess I'll just keep waiting until it eventually does drop more...

#72 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

Some of their deals that're still going on till next Sunday(22nd) aren't half bad. For example, they still have :ps3::360:Dead Island for $19.99. That's $20 cheaper than anywhere else right now.

Don't get me wrong. Normally I'm one of the Gamestop haters, but sometimes their deals are ok. If you're expecting $5 new release games though, you're gonna be sadly mistaken and disappointed every time.

Thought the MSRP for Dead Island dropped to 30 now? Haha well saw it Target for 29.99 I think.

#73 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

Ahhh, didn't even realize the MSRP dropped so quickly. Assuming you want to play it now (or the immediate future) and if $30 is your price point for The Darkness II, you can use the coupon anytime until April 8th. If you're willing to save a bit of money, you can wait for MidnightMetal to work his magic and hopefully The Darkness II is on sale before the coupon expires.

you could also buy now & if it goes on sale just come back for a price adjustment(YMMV depending on your BB) some may require you to buy another mag

#74 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

I think BB or someone already had it for $30 in the last 3 weeks AMZ matched it then too.

#75 Ramandur

Ramandur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

Oh damn, Witcher 2 comes with a manual! Seriously? They need to list that as a feature?

Its almost more of a guide. It much bigger than anything you see in games these days.

#76 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Kinda wish SFxT saw a bigger discount. Guess I'll just keep waiting until it eventually does drop more...

I'm waiting for the Capcom equivalent of a GoTY edition on this one...
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#77 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

Meh..I think all these hd collections should stay at $30, maybe even $20. Come on...add in some textures..the game is already made.

That said, I only care for Silent Hill 2, and Sony refuses to put each individual game on the psn for download, so I'll wait til the collection is $15 or so

Word around the internet is that the Silent Hill HD collection performs worse than the original games did, and they've made a lot of changes that purists aren't happy with.

I've never played a Silent Hill game so I still want this set (cuz I won't notice the changes) but I think $30 may still be a little too pricey, especially considering there's only 2 games in the collection instead of the usual 3.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#78 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

I think I'll wait til sub-$15 for Goldeneye

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#79 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

wished ps3 version of sfXt dropped a little more. Would consider picking it up since I have enough points for a $25 off coupon in PUR. That piggy bank seems like something I'd want to put on my shelf. =) I'd hate to support capcom because of what they did with the content on-disc that they didn't make available though... decisions, decisions.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Azure Striker Gunvolt, :360: N/A, :ps3: N/A, :ps4: Diablo 3, :wiiu: Hyrule Warriors

#80 angel001

angel001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Gamestop has terrible prices, not many good deals even on their sales
You've Just Entered the NO-FLY ZONE!
http://www.fggsgsf.com/f/images/air

#81 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

How is Goldeneye with the Move? The move was great with Killzone 3 and HOTD Overkill, and OK with Resistance 3, but I thought it was pretty crappy with Socom 4. Looking for another game to use it with.

#82 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

It's $39.96 at Walmart. Unless you're using GS credit, coupons, etc.

#83 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

i think i'll wait a little bit longer on golden eye, im pretty sure the online is dead by now if there was any to begin with

#84 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:39 PM

You might want to wait longer. Each of the last 2 Bond games eventually dropped to $10 for a 1-week period (QoS at BB in Spring/Summer 2009 and Goldeneye Wii/Blood Stone at GS in summer 2011.)

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#85 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

$40 at Walmart nationwide unless you have GS credit to burn.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#86 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

To be fair, that's how WB/CD Projekt is marketing the game to show how much more you get for their $60 vs. what Bethesda/Bioware/Square Enix gives you for that price.

42869.png

#87 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

So lame...
Posted Image

#88 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

Of course the CE of SF x Tekken drops just over 30 days after launch ...

42869.png

#89 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

Finally the hd versions of goldeneye are dropping ! 10$ or less and Its mine :)

Lol, I'm waiting on that one as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#90 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

To be fair, that's how WB/CD Projekt is marketing the game to show how much more you get for their $60 vs. what Bethesda/Bioware/Square Enix gives you for that price.

And Ubi. Their freakin in game manual for ac revelationns doesn't even list what button is for block.