Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (4/22/12 to 4/28/12)

• Please log in to reply
385 replies to this topic

#151 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

*Updated w/ trade-in info and these four games. So sorry, my source missed the middle chunk of the ad somehow:-#*

Prices are BEFORE trade-in coupon:
:ps3::360:::pc: Assassin's Creed: revelations - $29.99
:ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - $29.99
:360: Gears of War 3 - $29.99
:ps3::360: Need for Speed: The Run - $19.99

:ps3:320GB Move Console Bundle (comes w/ PS Eye, Move Controller, Sports Champions Game) -$299.99

:360::ps3::pc: Prototype 2 59.99/59.99/49.99**
**Free 12 pk Mountain Dew w/ Purchase

:wii: 2-pack Disney Titles: Magical Jewels+Tangled -$19.99

Save $20 on any video game $29.99 and higher when you trade in "any 2 video games"

Fine print:

Spoiler

-Find a Target Mobile store near you: http://target.nextworth.com
-If the game you are trading in isn't on this site, my GUESS is that it wouldn't be eligible. Only speculating though.

Free reusable bags for Earth Day 4/22, while supplies last.

well that sucks it says there is not a TRADE IN SPOT WITHIN 60 miles of fort wayne WTF

get ready for a lot of bitching about stores are not near people screw target
WOOOO I STINK

#152 mr mellow

mr mellow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

Is there a limit on trade-ins?

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread of it being 2 games limit.

#153 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:05 PM

Gonna be watching the results of this thread very carefully...
Anyone trying this tomorrow, don't forget the free bag they're giving out for Earth day

#154 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

From the last promo, I think everything has to be complete too. The trade 2 for 60 promo they had wouldnt pop up since I didnt have the case on one game.

#155 haywire69

haywire69

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread of it being 2 games limit.

Dame,I was about to load up on a bunch of new games with my old PS1 collection:cry:

#156 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:25 PM

Why does everyone think they can trade in throwaways for this promotion. I guarantee it'll be a select list of games you can trade that are recent releases.

#157 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:27 PM

Why does everyone think they can trade in throwaways for this promotion. I guarantee it'll be a select list of games you can trade that are recent releases.

you obviously want to guarantee your life savings away.

#158 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:32 PM

Your only getting a $20 TIV coupon with a >$29.99 price point valid only the same day. With the BB and GS promo's going on lately, most recent releases are fetching that or more for 1 game, let alone these 2.

I am guessing anything in the inventory will work. I traded in my 2 year old Kodak digital camera a few months back and got a $50 off new camera purchase. The value was showing up at $1 TIV before the coupon deal was applied.

Fortunately, my GS is next to my Target. Wonder if EA is going to re-release Madden 07 after the huge spike in sales this week.

#159 Foladar

Foladar

Forum Guide: Contests/ Free Stuff

• Forum Moderator

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

Correct. Schilling made this game his life calling after spending a majority of his time on WoW (his words). He wanted it to be an MMO, but later changed it. There will be a ton of dlc for this.

For the record, Reckoning isn't their MMO, the MMO is still being worked on. Big Huge Games was picked up to do the single player game, while 38 Studios is working on the MMO (Codename Copernicus).

#160 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:34 PM

I just read the ad in my paper, there is no list.

#161 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

I just read the ad in my paper, there is no list.

Thanks for the confirmation. Will be at target first thing in the morning. :D

#162 h4mx0r

h4mx0r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:53 PM

Damn, guess Target's don't have Disgaea 3 for the Vita in stock. Sounded like a good way to slash the price of a Vita game too.
Posted Image

#163 PlowK1NG

PlowK1NG

Banned from MSstore.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

Is the trade in coupon good only for $40+ games?

#164 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

Is the trade in coupon good only for $40+ games?

No, $20 off $29.99 and up.

#165 GordonG3cko

GordonG3cko

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

Amalur is a lot of fun.

I've heard the new DLC is exceptional overall.

I really need to go buy it!
Greed is good.

#166 lakers2008

lakers2008

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:14 AM

so we trade the games to the kiosks they have? How will they limit us to 2 trade ins? Will they scan your id or what? If they dont have security measures you can just trade 2 games in get the $20 coupon come back in 20 minutes and repeat. who knows how the system works?
http://www.points2sh...?ref=lakers2008

Earn Cash, Win Call of Duty, Halo, NBA, NFL and every other game for Free. Yes, Free Check it out and see. It truly is free.

#167 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:34 AM

so we trade the games to the kiosks they have? How will they limit us to 2 trade ins? Will they scan your id or what? If they dont have security measures you can just trade 2 games in get the $20 coupon come back in 20 minutes and repeat. who knows how the system works?

They do input your DL number. When I did 2 for $25 last year they told me I had to have groups of 2 to qualify, but I did 9 on one transaction and got $87.50.

I'm thinking with this promo you can get as many $20 "coupons" as you want, but you can't use more than one coupon on your game purchase.

#168 jester55

jester55

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:38 AM

Surprisingly, I have a Target Mobile in my area! Finally found something to put my Halo 2 and Fable from original Xbox to good use! \\:D/

It would be nice if there was some sort of a glitch to allow coupons to stack...:-\"

#169 FaintDeftone

FaintDeftone

Zelda Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:49 AM

I picked up KoA recently for the PS3 and I'm really enjoying it. I highly recommend it to you guys if you like Western styled RPGs.

#170 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:01 AM

Not a large selection of 29.99 games to use it on...

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#171 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:03 AM

Oh man...this has serious potential if :ps2:/:gc:/:xbox: games are allowed; hopefully we'll get confirmation tomorrow as to what can/can't be traded in.

I hope to trade in at least 6 titles and use the resulting coupons on:

-Jak & Daxter HD Collection ($19.99)
-SMT: Devil Survivor 2 ($9.99)
-DMC HD Collection (?, $19.99)

I'm not too sure about the third one--anyone have any other $39.99 or $29.99-priced recommendations I might be forgetting?

Edited by Vigilante, 22 April 2012 - 02:18 AM.
Added after-coupon prices

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#172 LouieT

LouieT

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:10 AM

Once again, only one video game deal in the weekly ad:

:ps3: Shop Your Way Rewards members only:
Buy the 320GB PS3 Uncharted 3 bundle for $299.99, get a $25 gaming coupon valid on a gaming purchase between April 29 through June 9. (If you're lucky to find it, Gamestop is selling the same bundle for $250 until Thursday.)

The ad also promotes clearance games, but they are not additional discounts on clearance games. They're just saying they have some games on clearance. :roll:

No future video game sales to be found in the future ad previews. :-#

#173 jester55

jester55

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:15 AM

Oh man...this has serious potential if :ps2:/:gc:/:xbox: games are allowed; hopefully we'll get confirmation tomorrow as to what can/can't be traded in.

I hope to trade in at least 6 titles and use the resulting coupons on:

-Jak & Daxter HD Collection ($19.99)
-SMT: Devil Survivor 2 ($9.99)
-DMC HD Collection (?, $19.99)

I'm not too sure about the third one--anyone have any other $39.99-priced recommendations I might be forgetting?

I'm thinking about these games that would be $20 after coupon:

Gran Turismo 5 XL
Shadows of the Colossus/ICO HD Collection
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

#174 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

I'm thinking about these games that would be $20 after coupon:

Gran Turismo 5 XL
Shadows of the Colossus/ICO HD Collection
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm not a racing fan, I already own the second title, and I can get my MGS fix through the Essential Collection on PS2.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/23]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Easy] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#175 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:18 AM

Well I guess I will try to unload my All-Pro Football 2K8 and Duke Nukem Forever that would currently fetch me a grand total of $0.81 for $20 tomorrow. This should be fun...
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#176 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:24 AM

why even post this shit when you're just gonna complain? kmart doesn't even deserve a post.

#177 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:27 AM

I guess now is a good time to have different personas, like Roger from American Dad

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#178 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:29 AM

why even post this shit when you're just gonna complain?

Something funny about this sentence.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#179 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:38 AM

Assuming they only take games that their Nextworth site has entries for, it seems like some titles are quietly being taken off that list...Virtua Fighter 5 (PS3) disappeared since the last time I checked, for example.

#180 Linkgx1

Linkgx1

No White Knights!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

Something funny about this sentence.

The irony?