$10 each Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol 1-4 @ Walmart(B&M only)

Don't know if you noticed but in the contests and free stuff forum I have a thread for the Red Baron pizza avengers game I've bought 7 of their pizza's, entered the codes in the morning hours (don't enter them at dinner time!) and I've won 7 pizzas and 7 movie tickets. The movie tickets are up to $13 and can be used on ANY movie.

This is also available at Target, Amazon and Disney Movie Club. This has been talked about extensively in the DVD movie cash thread. One thing is the $12 is YMMV as some people get $8 and some $12.

These are all on Netflix so I feel like it'd be a waste to spend $12 + tax to get $12 off a movie. I wish they had a better selection to choose from for the movie promo offer. I also think it's a rip-off for the amount of episodes included.

The X-Men cartoons also have the movie ticket. I wish they were $12 but they're all $20 except for season 5 which is $15.

I think I'd rather have the Canadian Avengers season 1 blu-ray instead of all these individual DVD releases.

Off Topic - Why can't we get a complete first season bluray set? I understand they like to make the money on the volumes but was hoping they'd put one out.

Has anyone bought "Spider-Man: Venom Saga" in store? If so do they include the movie cash in store as well or is it online only?
online is sold out but my store has some copies left

Wondering, but those free movie tickets in those DVDs, do they have a certain price like $8 or $12?

I want to upgrade them to 3D for just $3 (if they're worth $12) if possible. I'd rather do this, get a movie and get a ticket, and I need to do it fast since my theater only has one midnight 3D show remaining (apparently they sold out 2 already) so I have to get tix ASAP.

[quote name='HanawayCoca']Wondering, but those free movie tickets in those DVDs, do they have a certain price like $8 or $12?

I want to upgrade them to 3D for just $3 (if they're worth $12) if possible. I'd rather do this, get a movie and get a ticket, and I need to do it fast since my theater only has one midnight 3D show remaining (apparently they sold out 2 already) so I have to get tix ASAP.[/QUOTE]The stickers are visable from the outside of the package mine said "up to $8".

[quote name='Enuf']The stickers are visable from the outside of the package mine said "up to $8".[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

For anyone that has a Walmart near them, I just picked up volumes 1-4 each at $10 and they each had a $12 ticket on them.

[quote name='CWest']For anyone that has a Walmart near them, I just picked up volumes 1-4 each at $10 and they each had a $12 ticket on them.[/QUOTE]

I could only find volumes 1 and 4 at my local Wal-Marts for the $10, volumes 2 and 3 weren't in stock at either one. I went to Best Buy to try and price match Wal-Mart's $10 for those two volumes and they wouldn't do it since those were listed on Wal-Mart's website as $14.xx (1 and 4 are listed as $10 on there, though).

Kinda sucks, but oh well.

[quote name='BMXJouster']I could only find volumes 1 and 4 at my local Wal-Marts for the $10, volumes 2 and 3 weren't in stock at either one. I went to Best Buy to try and price match Wal-Mart's $10 for those two volumes and they wouldn't do it since those were listed on Wal-Mart's website as $14.xx (1 and 4 are listed as $10 on there, though).

Kinda sucks, but oh well.[/QUOTE]

Dang. sorry about that. Must have been a YMMV, but it's weird just to have 1 and 4 cheap.

[quote name='CWest']Dang. sorry about that. Must have been a YMMV, but it's weird just to have 1 and 4 cheap.[/QUOTE]

LOL

No, I didn't read this topic and then run out to Wal-Mart. I found them on my own earlier in the day. I just wanted to reply with my own experience about these DVDs when I saw this topic.

$10-12 is still a little steep for these little ~6-episode sets. Here's to hoping that an Avengers complete series makes it to dvd.

[quote name='BMXJouster']LOL

No, I didn't read this topic and then run out to Wal-Mart. I found them on my own earlier in the day. I just wanted to reply with my own experience about these DVDs when I saw this topic.[/QUOTE]
Haha good, felt like a real dbag.

walmart is so stupid, BB has repackage them with so the stickers can't just be peeled off but not walmart though. I was in-store & you could see where the stickers once where, not sure if this was a return thing or straight up jack but walmart got got.

I think I'm going to return the avengers volume 1 set I picked up and maybe import the blu-ray. It looks like it's not region locked.

[quote name='Enuf']walmart is so stupid, BB has repackage them with so the stickers can't just be peeled off but not walmart though. I was in-store & you could see where the stickers once where, not sure if this was a return thing or straight up jack but walmart got got.[/QUOTE]

yes but you can take off the outer shrink and it's still wrapped and able to be returned because the bar code is exactly the same.

[quote name='Tsel']All the ones at my Wal-Mart have $12 and the sticker is underneath the plastic.[/QUOTE]not the ones on the Iron Man 90's tv show people straight ripped that right off.

[quote name='oldboy26']yes but you can take off the outer shrink and it's still wrapped and able to be returned because the bar code is exactly the same.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I saw that too.

Just went to Avengers with two of the 8 dollar movie cash. At AMC, it took care of the full 10.50 ticket price on both tickets and applied to my Stubs account. YMMV. I tried this on a non 3d non IMAX show.

Any else have one $12 coupon cover the price of 2 $10 tickets? Ordered 2 tickets and gave the lady 2 coupons. She then handed one back and said the first coupon covered admission for 2 tickets....YMMV obviously. My receipt shows she only entered one coupon also. This was at a Regal theater.

[quote name='oldboy26']Any else have one $12 coupon cover the price of 2 $10 tickets? Ordered 2 tickets and gave the lady 2 coupons. She then handed one back and said the first coupon covered admission for 2 tickets....YMMV obviously. My receipt shows she only entered one coupon also. This was at a Regal theater.[/QUOTE]

Where do you live where movie tickets cost under $6?
I'm in Florida and a non-3D movie is $10.50 now.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']Where do you live where movie tickets cost under $6?
I'm in Florida and a non-3D movie is $10.50 now.[/QUOTE]my friend lives on OHIO & they have some $5 tues night movie days. I'd say goto the early(before 11 am) sat/sun showing & use them since that'll net a good deal.

Also, BB has a 2X RZ points that would stack with this deal too, pm the walmart price though.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']Where do you live where movie tickets cost under $6?
I'm in Florida and a non-3D movie is $10.50 now.[/QUOTE]

I said the tickets were $10 EACH, therefore cost $20 though the girl said the $12 coupon covered both....idk how but it went through and i still have my other coupon.

haven't watched the cartoons yet but damn the movie was the $hit. Also, Prometheis, TDKR & MIB 3 are gonna be great too.

At Target these are $12.99 and come with $10 movie cash, and this week only you get to choose one specially marked Avengers snack for free, Orville Popcorn, Reeses, or a 12 Pack of Dr. Pepper...pretty sweet deal there.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']At Target these are $12.99 and come with $10 movie cash, and this week only you get to choose one specially marked Avengers snack for free, Orville Popcorn, Reeses, or a 12 Pack of Dr. Pepper...pretty sweet deal there.[/QUOTE]

Three things:

These are $14.99.

The free snacks are only for the live-action movies.

Thanks for the false info and wasting my time.

I should have taken a pic. The store i went to had the tags under the animated ones and they said free gift with purchase. Guess its YMMV.

[quote name='B:L']Three things:

These are $14.99.

The free snacks are only for the live-action movies.

Thanks for the false info and wasting my time.[/QUOTE]

Way to be an asshole, stores do occasionally make mistakes and put the wrong tags which may be the case here.

[quote name='skiizim']Way to be an asshole[/QUOTE]
No, I'm just being the person who makes sure folks don't waste their time and gas money on an erroneously posted deal.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I should have taken a pic. The store i went to had the tags under the animated ones and they said free gift with purchase. Guess its YMMV.[/QUOTE]
There were tags at my store too, right under where the animated ones were. But they were for the live-action movies (Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America) which were right next to them on the shelf.

It's no biggie, it's probably just an honest mistake and I almost thought they were for the animated ones at first glance. I mean, I wouldn't come out of the woodwork and call you an asshole for it.

That would be being a jerk.

bread's done
Back