Photo
- - - - -

Batman Arkham City GOTY coming on May 29

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#91 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

I knew there was a reason why I traded in my personal copy at GS.
I'll probably wait until it hits $20-$30 though since I still have other games I should play first.

#92 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Even at close range its too much texts :cry:

@Havok83
if its at that price then I'll get it, but from what I learn from this site. If you wait 2-3 months the price will drop to $30.

I bought the game for $30 on BF so I cant be too upset. I havent touched it since December though. Im glad i didnt buy any DLC, but I made alot sellnig the DLC codes I did have. Im undecided now whether to just buy the DLC or trade in my copy towards the GoTY edition
Posted Image

#93 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

So it took only 6 hours for a Mod to decide to move this off the deals page? Umm after 6 hours and no complaining I think someone was in a bad mood.
Posted Image

#94 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

https://twitter.com/...447798568103937

Well, that's good to hear, even though I know that "more details soon" means "delayed on PC, just like the base game was." Gotta combat piracy, right? Because console DLC never shows up on the torrent sites, right?

#95 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

So it took only 6 hours for a Mod to decide to move this off the deals page? Umm after 6 hours and no complaining I think someone was in a bad mood.

Well, it's NOT a deal. Moods and number of complaints have nothing to do with it.

#96 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:23 PM

I bought the game at launch, played it, liked it, sold it. Is the DLC worth picking this up again?

I'm wondering the same thing. Most of the DLC I've seen are skins and for those combat challenges... but the new Harley Quinn DLC looks like it's got some story related parts.

If the content is on the disc, I might pick this up when it's cheap.

Currently playing:

:3ds: Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds - :) 
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#97 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

Well, it's NOT a deal. Moods and number of complaints have nothing to do with it.

I could argue this post as a deal considering it will most likely make getting all the DLC cheaper than it currently is. Plus 80% of the stuff on the deals page is repeated questions, reports of what someone bought, or people insulting each other. I could care less but if a thread is on the front page for 6 hours and a mod moves it then that person is just being a stick in the mud.
Posted Image

#98 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

OK Back on topic. Looking at the Xbox Boxart in a larger picture seems to indicate the DLC is NOT on disc. It says Harley Quinn's Revenge Download Redeemable from Xbox Live Only Expires March 31st 2013.

Hmmm...now I am not sure if the download is for the movie only though.

Also the Harley Quinn DLC comes out on April 30th for those that do not want to wait for the GOTY to play it.

http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=27210

#99 Havok83

Havok83

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#100 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

Also the Harley Quinn DLC comes out on April 30th for those that do not want to wait for the GOTY to play it.

There was some date mix up this morning but we can confirm Harley Quinn's Revenge will be available May 29th(PSN) and May 30th(Xbox Live)

#101 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:54 AM

Posted Image

This is so awesome :lol:

#102 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:04 AM

God I hate game journalism sometimes.

Joystiq updated their article with the original twitter quote 8 hours ago but has not printed the real update.
Posted Image

#103 cjacks9

cjacks9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

I played Arkham City and mostly loved it. I didn't get the Robin DLC though. I'll probably get GOTY after a while and run through it again.

#104 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

Gamestop is listing the pre-order price at $50.

But knowing the recent GOTY trends, should be $30 or so within a month of it being out. (At least Fallout New Vegas and MK Komplete had good sales recently)

#105 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

It will be $60. That's kind of the point of these GOTY editions, to be able to charge full price at retail again.

Both Amazon and Gamestop(and eStarland.com) have it listed for $49.99. So I'm assuming that's gonna be the MSRP for it at release.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#106 dragoon99

dragoon99

Objection!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:40 AM

That wall of text cover was hilarious. lol

So what's the deal with the DLC? Do you have to be online to play the additional characters etc?
I'm not sure if I should bother because my 360 doesn't have wireless and I don't want to run a wire across the room to play the DLC.
I can live with the vanilla version if that's the case.