Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

• Please log in to reply
1688 replies to this topic

#421 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:10 PM

Not how many points it costs. Is it 4 x 150 points per disc?
All the movies I've gotten frm DMR have had codes in them that are redeemable.

It is the same product you can buy in stores, so probably is each disc.

#422 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

Could someone please post which 3D movies are available for the Disney Movies Club? Thanks ahead of time.

All of them. They have every one. Some are even $12.

#423 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

Got my account unlocked...almost lost 2400 points.

#424 Tacosss

Tacosss

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:03 AM

You get 25 points if you connect your facebook and DMR account

#425 gossamer

gossamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

Thanks for the info Severus.

Good to hear slowdive got his account back. How did you manage that? I'm surprised they would reverse course once they banned one.

#426 Shadow21

Shadow21

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

All of them. They have every one. Some are even $12.

Thanks for the response. Would you happen to know if they currently have the Beauty and the Beast 3D blu-ray available? I haven't been able to find a deal on it since it went back in the vault.

#427 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:32 AM

Thanks for the info Severus.

Good to hear slowdive got his account back. How did you manage that? I'm surprised they would reverse course once they banned one.

I called them and told the truth. We have 4 family members and 2 accounts. We accidentally had the same birthday on the 2 accounts.

#428 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

Thanks for the response. Would you happen to know if they currently have the Beauty and the Beast 3D blu-ray available? I haven't been able to find a deal on it since it went back in the vault.

Nope. I fit's back in the Vault, they won't be selling it. Have to use eBay.

#429 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

I got those Pixar Lithos a little while back and was actually very pleasantly surprised with the quality of them.

I'm debating whether I should hold onto my points or start redeeming them on things. I cant imagine I'll ever save enough points for any of the really higher priced items and I've only redeemed for the Ducktales movie so far which I havent even opened yet, but loved from my childhood

#430 Rirse

Rirse

The Death of Grammar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:27 AM

Got a extra Tron the Original Classic movie reward code. I'm willing to trade it for another code through private message so I can grab Tron Legacy for free.

#431 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:24 AM

anyone interested in a $5 code for disneystore.com (no minimum purchase, apparently)?
Got that a while back when redeeming 2 codes, still valid as of today, and I have no foreseeable use for it.
PM me or let me know, and I will send it your way (if you want to throw in a spare DMR code, I'll take it, but no pressure :))

EDIT: code sent to soccerstud652 :)

Edited by Teujip, 22 January 2013 - 04:40 PM.
code gone

Posted Image

#432 soccerstud652

soccerstud652

J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

Teujip, I could use the code. I appreciate it, thanks!

#433 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

sending you a PM, soccerstud.
Posted Image

#434 geicos27

geicos27

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

I have an extra Brave blu ray code. If anyone wants to make a trade, just send me a pm.
Posted Image

#435 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

Where is Peter Pan cheapest? Surprised theres no coupon this time around, usually theres one for every new release

#436 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

Where is Peter Pan cheapest? Surprised theres no coupon this time around, usually theres one for every new release

http://tinkerbell201.../pet_share.aspx

#437 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

Thanks. Usually I get them emailed to me or they're up on DMR to print out.

#438 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

There is another one, this one for $7. It might be possible to stack the two, but YMMV

https://www.scottbra...13-mem-PeterPan

#439 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:31 AM

New E-mail. I got 9 points. BUT: There's a link to connect your Facebook to DMR (probably have to like DMR on Facebook first), and the first time you connect, you get 25 points. Just follow the link, accept the app, sign in to DMR through Facebook, and 25 more points are yours.

#440 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

There is another one, this one for $7. It might be possible to stack the two, but YMMV

so with this one you can get the 2 disc at bestbuy after coup for $15.99?

just cancelled my amazon order for the 3disc at $20 after coup, i dont need the digital copy and i actually prefer the blu slipcover

#441 Frahps

Frahps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

I'm surprised. My Peter Pan just came in today and there is NO code printed on the paper! I'm sure it's just an isolated incident, or did anyone else who picked up Peter Pan not get a code in there?

Time to contact and convince DMR that it was blank though...

#442 thelonepig

thelonepig

Greasy Pork Pirates!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

The same thing happened with my copy of Brave. I submitted the request on DMR and the points were deposited about two weeks later.

#443 Tacosss

Tacosss

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

The coupon works at Best Buy. After the coupon + Best Buy Reward Zone coupon from the facebook poll I got the Peter Pan combo for $11.96.

Scottbrand also gave me a month free of Hulu plus even though I've already gone through a free trial. Just have to cancel it before March 3.

#444 Frahps

Frahps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:00 AM

The same thing happened with my copy of Brave. I submitted the request on DMR and the points were deposited about two weeks later.

I'm writing into them right now, actually. Did you receive you digital copy of the movie as well with it? I assume you'd get both since the code is tied to that as well.

#445 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:40 PM

Went to Walmart at lunch and they had four different verisions

2 disc (blu + DVD) in DVD packaging - $18.96
2 disc (blu + DVD) in blu packaging - $18.96
2 disc (blu + DVD) in blu packaging plus exclusive vinyl figure - $18.96
3 disc (blu + DVD + digital copy + storybook app) in blu packaging - $27.96

I don't really care about the digital copy or storybook app but do prefer the blu packaging. I was indifferent about the Walmart exclusive but since it was the same price as the non-exclusive two disc set I picked that one up with the Scott brand coupon for $11.96

#446 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

Have people gotten slipcovers from DMR from movies that are supposed to come with slipcovers? I was thinking about James and the Giant Peach.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#447 SCOPEMAN87

SCOPEMAN87

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:32 AM

Have people gotten slipcovers from DMR from movies that are supposed to come with slipcovers? I was thinking about James and the Giant Peach.

Ordered James and the Giant Peach last week and it came with the slip cover.

#448 joeyatog

joeyatog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:24 PM

Ordered James and the Giant Peach last week and it came with the slip cover.

Same here...mine came with a slipcover and I just got them last week.
Posted Image

#449 specter316

specter316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

This is probably a silly question, but does anyone know of a quick way to get 26 points? I'm at 1474 and I just want to get Lost season 3 before it gets taken down. It's the only one I'm missing and I don't want to have to buy a movie I don't want just to get it.

#450 tyron3biggum5

tyron3biggum5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:24 AM

This is probably a silly question, but does anyone know of a quick way to get 26 points? I'm at 1474 and I just want to get Lost season 3 before it gets taken down. It's the only one I'm missing and I don't want to have to buy a movie I don't want just to get it.

You could buy/trade a code from someone here http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=177615