Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

• Please log in to reply
1683 replies to this topic

#541 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:01 PM

Try Wreck It Ralph again. If it works, it's the other discs. If it doesn't, it's the PS3. If it's the 2 discs, try a dry tissue and very gently wipe the back. That sometimes fixes problems with specific disks.

#542 Steggy

Steggy

Shhhhhhhhh

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

Such a shame, as Wreck it Ralph is a truly great movie! Only movie I watched twice in one weekend, in a long time!

#543 brak014

brak014

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

They are doing a sale for today only where for 425 points or 319 points plus shipping, you get a mystery DVD, has anyone done this for the normal price of 850 points and received anything good?

Mystery DVD promo http://www.disneymov...|fbk|mysterydvd
PSN: brak014
Steam: brak014
Twitter: TheAdamWells

#544 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

They are doing a sale for today only where for 425 points or 319 points plus shipping, you get a mystery DVD, has anyone done this for the normal price of 850 points and received anything good?

One person mentioned in another forum that he received a Winnie the Pooh DVD the last time DMR had they promo, so take that for what it's worth.

Also if anyone is interested they released a few new rewards recently, one of which is an Iron Man 3 Teaser Poster:

Posted Image

http://www.disneymov...n-3-poster-7035

Like the Avengers poster this one will go quick, so if you want one get it now!

#545 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

40 x 70"?!?

#546 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

That Iron Man 3 poster is legit. Wonder if the wife would let me get it. haha

#547 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

It's nearly 6 ft tall, that's just crazy. Doesn't seem like the best image for that size, as there's a lot of empty space in it.

#548 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

Couldn't pass it up, went ahead and nabbed it. Doubt I'll have a place for it for a good while, but hey, it's limited (or so I assume, given the 1 per member thing) and Iron Man-related.

#549 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

40 x 70"?!?

Yeah it's crazy big. I had my doubts and thought it was just a typo but someone asked a rep on their facebook page and confirmed the size.

http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=29872

#550 FadeToDark

FadeToDark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:18 PM

The last mystery movie I got was "High School Musical 2" :(

#551 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

Yeah, I'd love the poster at a 27 x 40, but I don't know what I'd do with something 40 x 70.

#552 soccerstud652

soccerstud652

J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

The last mystery movie I got was "High School Musical 2" :(

I got Poo's Heffalump Movie.

BUT it was only 125 points, and that was last July. I'd skip this one.
My eBay link.
I am PayPal verified and have 100% feedback since June 2004.

#553 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:39 PM

nabbed the poster. any other new rewards? im skimmimg through the new category and dont see anythng.

My DVD Collection: http://fiamedliquid.dvdaf.com/
rm8ylt.gif

#554 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

Just got the monthly newsletter, 6pts for me

#555 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

I did it a while back (mystery DVD for 125pts in July as well) - ended up with Benji the rescue, or something like that... wished I had gotten Winnie the Pooh :P

Edited by Teujip, 02 April 2013 - 04:02 PM.

Posted Image

#556 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

One person mentioned in another forum that he received a Winnie the Pooh DVD the last time DMR had they promo, so take that for what it's worth.

Also if anyone is interested they released a few new rewards recently, one of which is an Iron Man 3 Teaser Poster:

Posted Image

http://www.disneymov...n-3-poster-7035

Like the Avengers poster this one will go quick, so if you want one get it now!

Thanks, got one. Now it says 27x40

#557 KATAKLYZZM

KATAKLYZZM

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:49 AM

Has anyone ordered any of the Disney Nature movies on Blu Ray or James and the Giant Peach? Was curious if they come with the slip covers.

#558 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:27 AM

Thanks, got one. Now it says 27x40

Yup, I knew that was a typo. It was too big to be at that price. The DMR rep on facebook should really read the questions people are asking regarding the poster. She confirmed at least twice that the 40 x 70 size was correct :roll:

btw has anyone received any shipping notice for the poster yet? I ordered mine on the 1st and have yet to receive any. I'm hearing reports of people getting their notices already.

Has anyone ordered any of the Disney Nature movies on Blu Ray or James and the Giant Peach? Was curious if they come with the slip covers.

Curious about this myself; I'm thinking about ordering Tron Legacy 3D.

#559 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

Yup, I knew that was a typo. It was too big to be at that price. The DMR rep on facebook should really read the questions people are asking regarding the poster. She confirmed at least twice that the 40 x 70 size was correct :roll:

btw has anyone received any shipping notice for the poster yet? I ordered mine on the 1st and have yet to receive any. I'm hearing reports of people getting their notices already.

I've ordered Chronicles of Narnia and it didn't. If it even has one.

rm8ylt.gif

#560 pablo escobar

pablo escobar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

Tron Legacy came with one when I ordered it a few months ago

#561 KATAKLYZZM

KATAKLYZZM

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:27 PM

I ordered Disney Nature Earth, Oceans and Crimson Wing from Amazon, and none of them came with slip covers. Anyone have these on Blu Ray and can confirm they do indeed come with Slip Covers?

#562 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:55 PM

I ordered Disney Nature Earth, Oceans and Crimson Wing from Amazon, and none of them came with slip covers. Anyone have these on Blu Ray and can confirm they do indeed come with Slip Covers?

i got Crimson Wing and Earth from the Disney Club and they didnt have slip covers either so if they did they stopped putting them on. They are the 3 oldest Disnature releases.

rm8ylt.gif

#563 KATAKLYZZM

KATAKLYZZM

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

Yeah, I figured as much. I'm real picky with how my collection looks and I have to admit it looks pretty dumb having Cats and Chimpanzee with slip covers, and the others without. Might just have to tuck away the slip covers and deal with it :/

#564 Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Yippie kai yay!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

I got a slipcover with James and the Giant Peach the other month.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#565 Mr.Phelps

Mr.Phelps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

I have ALL of the DisneyNature series with slips (except Crimson Wing). Being the only one not released in theaters I don't believe Crimson Wing ever received a slipcover. I bought it first day of release.

#566 brak014

brak014

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

Posting in this here and in the thread for the box set, but in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One set there is a code on a card in a black envelope that doubles as a Disney Movie Rewards code for 500 points
PSN: brak014
Steam: brak014
Twitter: TheAdamWells

#567 tyron3biggum5

tyron3biggum5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:44 AM

Posting in this here and in the thread for the box set, but in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase One set there is a code on a card in a black envelope that doubles as a Disney Movie Rewards code for 500 points

Thanks for the info!

#568 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:50 PM

Just received the Iron Man 3 poster when I made it home today, and yeah, it's a little under 27" x 40". I'm not complaining about the typo, since I don't know how I'd be able to find a frame that'd fit something that was 70" long (insert innuendo-based comment here), but I'm slightly bummed that one of its corner is a little mangled.

#569 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

I received my Mystery DVD today. First time ever trying the movie rewards, and I got a good movie. Pic in spoiler

Spoiler

#570 FlamedLiquid

FlamedLiquid

The Kersed Sowl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

I received my Mystery DVD today. First time ever trying the movie rewards, and I got a good movie. Pic in spoiler

Spoiler

Same mystery DVD my friend got. And yes pretty steller for only 425. I myself already own it.

rm8ylt.gif