Offical Disney Movie Rewards Code Thread

• Please log in to reply
1607 replies to this topic

#181 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

I just got an email for DMR "Boonus" points.

There's 5 word scrambles that give 5 points each:
SKULLY
KITTY
CLOWN
FELIX
MUMMY

I believe it said you MUST use these points by 31Oct2012 though.

#182 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

I believe it said you MUST use these points by 31Oct2012 though.

You just have to enter the magic codes by 31Oct2012.
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#183 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

They've added Tinkerbell (1) and Prince of Persia Blu Ray's to the rewards lists.

#184 ScorpioKyle

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:49 PM

They've added Tinkerbell (1) and Prince of Persia Blu Ray's to the rewards lists.

I just got Tinkerbell in the mail yesterday. I have a bunch more points now from doing the bluray club again. Debating on getting prince of persia or the starbucks giftcard

#185 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

Ordered the four Avengers plushies. Time to go add points back into my account with the recent Disney wave from last month and this month.

#186 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:47 PM

Is that version of Tinkerbell bi-lingual? The cover is odd.

Posted Image
"Ha! I like your style, you make up your own rules just like me." - Cave Johnson

#187 BlaineFromMaine

BlaineFromMaine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

I just got an email for DMR "Boonus" points.

There's 5 word scrambles that give 5 points each:
SKULLY
KITTY
CLOWN
FELIX
MUMMY

Thanks!

#188 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

Anybody think we'll see double value on some movie codes again? Have a few I wouldn't mind entering but if a double value period is coming up soon I"ll wait....

#189 soccerstud652

soccerstud652

J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

Disney sent out emails with Holiday points.
My eBay link.
I am PayPal verified and have 100% feedback since June 2004.

#190 tyron3biggum5

tyron3biggum5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

Anybody think we'll see double value on some movie codes again? Have a few I wouldn't mind entering but if a double value period is coming up soon I"ll wait....

I'm sure we will (sometime) but also sure that it will be limited, probably two codes

#191 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:09 AM

I ordered the prince of Persia blu ray reward.

#192 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:49 AM

Got another email with mystery points. Got 8 this time.

They also added a bunch more DVDs and Blu-rays:

Enchanted (BR)
Chicken Little (BR)
High School Musical 2 (BR)
National Treasure (BR)
The Rookie (BR)
Lost Seasons 1-4 (BR) (Individually or in one combo pack)
Eight Below (BR)
Ugly Betty Season 1 & 2 (DVD) (Together and singles)

#193 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

missed out on the avengers plushies :(

#194 EnzeruAnimeFan

EnzeruAnimeFan

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

My e-mail has an offer saying "Submit your tickets for up to 400 points" for Wreck-It Ralph, but the link doesn't work. Is there a way to do this?

#195 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

Got another email with mystery points. Got 8 this time.

They also added a bunch more DVDs and Blu-rays:

Enchanted (BR)
Chicken Little (BR)
High School Musical 2 (BR)
National Treasure (BR)
The Rookie (BR)
Lost Seasons 1-4 (BR) (Individually or in one combo pack)
Eight Below (BR)
Ugly Betty Season 1 & 2 (DVD) (Together and singles)

Thanks for that. I am getting Enchanted, as the wife really enjoyed it
Posted Image

#196 DNukem170

DNukem170

Dance like you want to win, Gundam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:16 PM

My e-mail has an offer saying "Submit your tickets for up to 400 points" for Wreck-It Ralph, but the link doesn't work. Is there a way to do this?

You have to scan or take a picture of your stubs and upload it to Disney.

#197 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:53 AM

thanks for the heads up.

see some better rewards on there celebrating wreck-it-ralph.

http://www.disneymov...alph-alarm-6513
http://www.disneymov...dult-watch-6512

#198 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

thanks for the heads up.

see some better rewards on there celebrating wreck-it-ralph.

http://www.disneymov...alph-alarm-6513
http://www.disneymov...dult-watch-6512

I'd like to know the dimensions on that clock. Doesn't say via mobile view

#199 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

I would love that alarm clock...only 545 points to go..... also i can trade someone The Nightmare Before Christmas Collector's Edition DVD code for another code, i recently got it and already activated one.

Edit: Traded

Edited by Clown069, 14 November 2012 - 10:01 PM.

Posted Image

#200 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Thanks for that. I am getting Enchanted, as the wife really enjoyed it

I also ordered Enchanted. My wife liked it a lot. I like the Blu Ray rewards since they come with points to help pay for themselves. :)

right now the site shows that if you enter 2 codes you get $5 code for the Disney store.

#201 FoxHoundADAM

FoxHoundADAM

Super Zissou Bros.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

When did they do the double points thing last year? I have a few movies I want to add but am kinda waiting before I enter them in hopes they do it again.

#202 Teujip

Teujip

Once upon a CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

rececived an email: there is the Pirates of the Carribeans 4-movie chest available for 6000 points
Link for the lazy ones ;)

Wonder if it is going to stay long - wouldn't mind getting it, but far from the count, still
Posted Image

#203 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

rececived an email: there is the Pirates of the Carribeans 4-movie chest available for 6000 points

Wonder if it is going to stay long - wouldn't mind getting it, but far from the count, still

Nice. Too bad I am only about half way there.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#204 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

I'm about 1,457 points shy. I gotta buy more digital copies from trades. :D

#205 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:17 PM

Crap I would have had enough points for it but I used a lot of points on the Avenger plush dolls they had a few month ago.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#206 sangredekrazy

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

anyone get/saving points for the tours or the resorts? just wondering if anyone has actually redeemed anything like that before. seems like it would take forever and i feel like once i got that many points, i wouldn't want to spend em!

#207 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

A free ticket to Wreck it Ralph or Frankenweenie just popped up in my account. It might be worth taking a look in yours. YMMV

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#208 philmcfly

philmcfly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

anyone get/saving points for the tours or the resorts? just wondering if anyone has actually redeemed anything like that before. seems like it would take forever and i feel like once i got that many points, i wouldn't want to spend em!

I'm actually saving up for the Disney 3 Day Resort trip for 22000 points at the moment.

The most I ever redeemed was a 7500 point reward to see Mary Poppins on Broadway. If I remember correctly, you choose the reward, check out and then wait a day for an e-mail.

Here's the part I forgot. The e-mail either had me call them, or they mailed or e-mailed me a form to fill out. It included my details along with me writing down the top 3 times/dates of the available dates to attend the show. I mailed, or e-mailed, or faxed the form in. Eventually a woman from the theater left me a voicemail a day or 2 later saying to call her back. She told me what was available and we confirmed. I used my license to pick the tickets up at Will Call. The seats were center orchestra and only like 10 rows back. I was rather impressed with the reward.

Later on in the coming year I should be able to redeem the trip and I'll post details about it then. Apparently you just get a gift card and have to redeem it. I'm guessing you have to pick the reward, finalize dates with them, they'll tell you how much it is and that's how much your gift card will be worth.

#209 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

I'm actually saving up for the Disney 3 Day Resort trip for 22000 points at the moment.

The most I ever redeemed was a 7500 point reward to see Mary Poppins on Broadway. If I remember correctly, you choose the reward, check out and then wait a day for an e-mail.

Here's the part I forgot. The e-mail either had me call them, or they mailed or e-mailed me a form to fill out. It included my details along with me writing down the top 3 times/dates of the available dates to attend the show. I mailed, or e-mailed, or faxed the form in. Eventually a woman from the theater left me a voicemail a day or 2 later saying to call her back. She told me what was available and we confirmed. I used my license to pick the tickets up at Will Call. The seats were center orchestra and only like 10 rows back. I was rather impressed with the reward.

Later on in the coming year I should be able to redeem the trip and I'll post details about it then. Apparently you just get a gift card and have to redeem it. I'm guessing you have to pick the reward, finalize dates with them, they'll tell you how much it is and that's how much your gift card will be worth.

What are you doing to get so many points? I've been part of this program for years and I'm barely at 2800.

#210 WingsDJY

WingsDJY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

Nice to see collector's sets making their way to the site, but reviews for this particular one are pretty lackluster. Probably better off just buying the individual movies.