Fable III Limited Edition trade in possibly $35 at Gamestop!!!

G3 Steve-O

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
click on the Fable III LE. Then you'll see the info

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Fable+III+Limited+Edition

under the screen shots the page states this:

Trade-in Offers:

In-store Trade-In Bonus!

Receive a $35 trade-in credit when you trade this game towards the purchase of one of the below titles. That means your choice of one of the BIG titles below for a super low $24.99 or less! This offer is valid in stores only while supplies last and trade credit must apply to the purchase of a new copy of one of the below titles.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Gran Turismo 5
Halo Reach
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

There is no expiration date on the page for this. I have the limited edition of Fable 3. Anyone think this can be pulled off. I printed the web page out as well to take in the store.

weird, I can go on the website and search FAble III. Click on the LE and the page comes up

I just edited it. I searched Fable III Limited Edition. The game and controller come up. click on the game obviously

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']http://www.ebgames.com/xbox-360/games/fable-iii-limited-edition/77941

under the screen shots the page states this:

Trade-in Offers:

In-store Trade-In Bonus!

Receive a $35 trade-in credit when you trade this game towards the purchase of one of the below titles. That means your choice of one of the BIG titles below for a super low $24.99 or less! This offer is valid in stores only while supplies last and trade credit must apply to the purchase of a new copy of one of the below titles.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Gran Turismo 5
Halo Reach
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

There is no expiration date on the page for this. I have the limited edition of Fable 3. Anyone think this can be pulled off. I printed the web page out as well to take in the store.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, they may still have the ad up but it looks like they removed the coupon code for it. I doubt they still have this promo in their systems, so I guess you would have to get them to override it which I doubt will happen.

Yeah all those games are old, and fable 3 LE can probably be sold for the much, easily. Well, Id pay $35 in a second if I didn't already own the standard edition.

Lol. Good luck getting $35 for a Fable 3 CE. They go for under $30.
I'm assuming we're talking about used ones though.
If you guys are talking about new, then I'm sorry.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I still have a sealed Fable 3 LE that I never ended up selling cause I'm lazy as fuck.[/QUOTE]

Ill do ya up 20$ plus 6$ for shipping!

bread's done
Back