Tropico 4 - Xbox 360 - $19.99

LOVE Tropico 3. Think I will hold out a little longer though for this

Edit: Aw screw it what better price will I get? $10? Unlikely anytime soon. $15? Yea probably but what's 5 bucks on a gamble? I'll just get it now and add it to my new backlog. Thanks JonnyHeartthrob.

I haven't played either of the Tropico on X360 yet, should I just get Tropico 4 and forget Tropico 3 or should I play 3 first?

Thanks!

[quote name='Asgardian']I haven't played either of the Tropico on X360 yet, should I just get Tropico 4 and forget Tropico 3 or should I play 3 first?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I started Tropico 3 but then didn't have much time to play. I ended up selling it and getting Tropico 4 later to play instead. I read there was a horrible save/continue error that the developers never fixed in Tropico 3...something like when your island becomes too populated you can no longer save the game or something like that. I heard Tropico 4 was excellent though and plan to start it soon, so I think I would skip 3 personally.

[quote name='infini2001']$19.99 seems like a new MSRP. Best Buy has the same price.[/QUOTE]

As always in my case, have to go with Best Buy on this one. $4.98 for shipping from Amazon kills this deals for me.

This has been as low as $15, but definitely worth it at $20. Would love for these games to sell well enough to warrant publishing more.

[quote name='Bosamba']As always in my case, have to go with Best Buy on this one. $4.98 for shipping from Amazon kills this deals for me.[/QUOTE]

For that amount of shipping, you can get a FILLER ITEM to get to the Free Super Saver @ $25.

I believe I picked this game up for $15 bucks during Black Friday, still have a huge bAcklog so haven't even gotten to it, but I heard only great things about it!

[quote name='Bosamba']As always in my case, have to go with Best Buy on this one. $4.98 for shipping from Amazon kills this deals for me.[/QUOTE]

Or if you're awesome, you already have Amazon Prime and get free 2 day shipping.

bread's done
Back