Nintendo Wii Console $60 (CowBoom)

Sanoguzman

CAGiversary!
http://www.cowboom.com/deal-of-the-day.cfm

Deal of the day for Cowboom is a Nintendo wii for 60 dollars, + 5 dollars for shipping. While supplies last of course.

I recommend the Wii if you used to have a Wii but would like to try the recently localized Xenoblade for the Nintendo Wii, while Gamestop still has copys of it. It's a great game and still a good enough system to own.
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Xenoblade
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/xenoblade-chronicles

Same apply for those who don't have a wii yet of course. :)

edit:

Seems like all the consoles are on sale, not just the Wii. Everytime I click it, I get a different result.

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone bought used systems from them before and can input some feedback? I'm worried about the system arriving beat up

When I click the first link I get this.

7R61D.png

LMAO "MSRP $189.99" that's more than a 3DS.

[quote name='meta460085']That Wii looks suspiciously like a PSP Go.[/QUOTE]
Looks more like the 3DSgo. :cool:

Oh wow...the Link keeps changing...that's weird....

Sorry guys...I guess it sold out...?

*facepalm* this is embarrassing

[quote name='htz']
ps3vq.png

Too bad I have no need for another PS3.

Edit:
Saw a PSP 3001 Silver for $50 also.[/QUOTE]

I like how they give msrp's that don't make sense or the msrps from years ago.

Doesn't matter still good deals (if they're legilt and actually ship them to you?)

I bought a 25th Anniversary Edition DSI XL from Cowboom and it arrived in perfect condition (with stylus and power cord).

If you buy something make sure you note the evaluative number it has been given. If you buy a '5' system it's prolly gonna be beat to crap. The DSi XL I got was an '8'.

[quote name='Drclaw411']i bet this deal gets shit on for no reason...cow boom is a best buy company, not a scam[/QUOTE]

You do realize you made that statement about a company that sells Monster cables right?

I actually bought a ps3 slim from one of their console firesales 2 months ago. I got a 160 gig slim for $130. It looks practiacally brand new and it still has the seal. There was no dust to be found on the system or in any ports. I hahve had no problems whatsoever with it. I would recomend them.

You have to manually click on the gaming deals section if you don't want them randomly popping up. This kinda scares me though:
- Fully functional
- May show limited signs of use
- May be missing parts or accessories
- May have dents or scratches

Not as much of a deal if you have to repair obvious scratches or even need to repaint it completely...or if you have to buy "parts or accessories" like plugs and stuff.

LOL at people saying cowboom is a scam. I've bought 3 consoles (360, DSI XL, PSP GO) from them during ,all were in flawless, like new conditon, during the last console firesale.

Just make sure you get condition 6 or above.

I've purchased a Blackberry Playbook from them. It was rated as a "9" and was flawless. They shipped it really quick too. No complaints.

I would love a PS3.

[quote name='htz']
ps3vq.png

Too bad I have no need for another PS3.

Edit:
Saw a PSP 3001 Silver for $50 also.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have one either. after an hour of refreshing I scored one. Stay Persistent and good luck.

[quote name='Spacepest']Well shit! I'd buy that cheap PS3 if it would come up for me (because I still don't have one).[/QUOTE]

Picked up a PS3 80gb fat from the last console fire sale for $124 incl tax/shipping, disc drive was broken, they covered return shipping and then said they would price match another console on their site as long as it showed the same model number, they covered return shipping. For whatever reason, they sent me a 120gb slim in perfect shape as the replacement so I was happy.

Today, I ordered a 360 Slim 4gb for $114 incl tax/shipping which includes everything and seems like a steal, going to be cracking open my 120gb hdd from the regular 360 and put it in an enclosure for the slim. You just have to be persistent in finding what you want....

n8g1.png

[quote name='xJoeGrizzly']I didn't have one either. after an hour of refreshing I scored one. Stay Persistent and good luck.[/QUOTE]

I'll do that!

Cowboom, you are such a cock tease! I had a $90 Xbox 360 come up (another system I don't own, must stop with the handheld gaming before I go blind), went to put it my cart and it disappeared. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit:
Got another 360 to come up. At that price, its missing a hard drive.
A $60 Wii came up too, missing its sensor bar.
I love the "not included" items on this sale. How the fuck are you supposed to play these systems without purchasing additional replacement items?

[quote name='Spacepest']Well shit! I'd buy that cheap PS3 if it would come up for me (because I still don't have one).[/QUOTE]

I got the 40gb to pop up earlier this morning, but when I clicked "add to cart", it said "this item is no longer available".

[quote name='Takectrl']I am staring at the screen hoping a Vita will show up.[/QUOTE]

don't hold your breath, they havent stocked vitas on cowboom, even before the fire sale...

Almost bit on today's 3DS deal, but since it doesnt come with a charger, i'd have to buy that and then it'd only be about a $30 discount for used. I'd prefer to buy new and get the club nintendo points and AR cards.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Almost bit on today's 3DS deal, but since it doesnt come with a charger, i'd have to buy that and then it'd only be about a $30 discount for used. I'd prefer to buy new and get the club nintendo points and AR cards.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I was thinking about getting a 2nd 3DS for a family member but I realized I bought my own 3DS new during the holidays from target for $170 plus they were giving away a $60 gift card with it. Best Buy also had a similar offer. So $115 for a used 3DS is kinda a meh deal, especially if Nintendo pulls a 3DS lite announcement at e3.

[quote name='htz']Yeah I was thinking about getting a 2nd 3DS for a family member but I realized I bought my own 3DS new during the holidays from target for $170 plus they were giving away a $60 gift card with it. Best Buy also had a similar offer. So $115 for a used 3DS is kinda a meh deal, especially if Nintendo pulls a 3DS lite announcement at e3.[/QUOTE]

love to see them pull off a 3ds XL at e3 but even if they did it would never see the light of day till xmas 2013

love to see the 3ds fall to 129 at e3 but never happen

Same for me. I'm kind of waiting for a redesign so I can buy the current model at a lower price (unless the redesign has 2 thumbsticks, in which case I'll just buy the new model). I've made myself wait past Super Mario Land 3D, but with Smash Bros, Dream Drop Distance, and Epic Mickey all coming out for 3DS within the next two years, it's gonna start testing my will power.

bread's done
Back