Best Buy: Disney Universe (ps3/360/wii) $19.99 with free shipping

Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']Mine too. +1 on the 360 version, of course[/QUOTE]

I went with the 360 version too. Is it wrong that I made that decision because I have more space on the 360 shelf than the PS3 shelf?

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I want to bite, but just *KNOW* I'll be able to grab this for $10 by the time I get around to it. Decisions.[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling. Sometimes I feel like a game won't hit my price point until after I buy it lol

Might have to flip a coin on this one... I really want to get it for the kids after they had fun with the demo, but dare I gamble and hold out for it drop even more?

Meh... they have enough to play right now. (But with my luck it won't see anymore drops and end up being hard to find.)

Got one on the PS3. Thanks OP!

Has anyone played the DLC levels? My son loves Phineas and Ferb. Is that level worth $5. Peter Pan? Nightmare Before Xmas?

[quote name='Skiry']Got one on the PS3. Thanks OP!

Has anyone played the DLC levels? My son loves Phineas and Ferb. Is that level worth $5. Peter Pan? Nightmare Before Xmas?[/QUOTE]

I played the Nightmare level and thought it was really fun and I really like the characters you got for it; but then again I am a huge Nightmare Befre Christmas fan.

Remember that PS Plus members can grab it for $15 on PSN on 5/15. Don't know if that version will have any extra goodies or not.

I'm leaning towards getting the 360 version because my son plays on the living room 360 day and night. Is this a Daily Deal, a sale or a markdown?

[quote name='Skiry']Got one on the PS3. Thanks OP!

Has anyone played the DLC levels? My son loves Phineas and Ferb. Is that level worth $5. Peter Pan? Nightmare Before Xmas?[/QUOTE]

DLC levels ate good, but there are only 3 levels unlike every other area in the original game where there are 3 levels and 3 sub levels (making 9 total).

So the DLC levels are not as extensive as regular areas. Just something to keep in mind when shelling out 1/4 of the price of the game for each DLC.

bread's done
Back