Amazon UK Alien Anthology $17 USD shipped

I definitely would not buy this version if you're a fan of the movies. This one lacks the extra discs whch contain over 60 hours of extras. Sometimes that set goes on sale for about $25 shipped which is a steal. This version only contains the movie discs and nothing more (those do have some extras but nothing compared to the other set). I don't think they should even call this version an Anthology, but rather a Quadrilogy set to better distinguish the two.

Currently around $29 shipped, which is still pretty solid, especially compared to the US version:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alien-Antho...BYUG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335269970&sr=8-1

[quote name='ssjmichael']I definitely would not buy this version if you're a fan of the movies. This one lacks the extra discs whch contain over 60 hours of extras. Sometimes that set goes on sale for about $25 shipped which is a steal. This version only contains the movie discs and nothing more (those do have some extras but nothing compared to the other set). I don't think they should even call this version an Anthology, but rather a Quadrilogy set to better distinguish the two.

Currently around $29 shipped, which is still pretty solid, especially compared to the US version:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alien-Antho...BYUG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335269970&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

Will that version play with a US PS3? Is there any difference between that version and the NTSC version?

[quote name='dreamcube']Will that version play with a US PS3? Is there any difference between that version and the NTSC version?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it will play on a US PS3, I bought that version and play it on my PS3.

[quote name='dreamcube']Will that version play with a US PS3? Is there any difference between that version and the NTSC version?[/QUOTE]Plays without an issue for me as well.

[quote name='Stereo']Yes, it will play on a US PS3, I bought that version and play it on my PS3.[/QUOTE]

does it have the same extras, etc

[quote name='dreamcube']Will that version play with a US PS3? Is there any difference between that version and the NTSC version?[/QUOTE]

The only difference between the version I linked and the US version is in packaging. THe US version comes in a book stlye packaging with thick paper slots to hold the discs, while the UK version comes in a jumbo size plastic (amaray) case with standard disc holders. The disc art may differ as well (ratings logos, etc..). The content, including all 60+ hours of extras are the same, and completely playable on any US BD player.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I definitely would not buy this version if you're a fan of the movies. This one lacks the extra discs whch contain over 60 hours of extras. Sometimes that set goes on sale for about $25 shipped which is a steal. This version only contains the movie discs and nothing more (those do have some extras but nothing compared to the other set). I don't think they should even call this version an Anthology, but rather a Quadrilogy set to better distinguish the two.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alien-Antho...BYUG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335269970&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

Nice! So its 29$ with shipping? Also you know how long it usually takes for item to arrive to? Thanks! :)

Yeah $29 shipping included. Packages from UK vary in time. It could take as little as a week to 2-3 weeks. If your package happens to get lost, Amazon will send out a replacement so no worries about that either.

bread's done
Back