Foto Showdown - 6.99

Thanks OP!

#32 beane316

beane316

I Is Awesomer Than Yous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

I found a few deals in the bargain bin at my K-Mart. Picked up the following:

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES x 2 (PS2)
Dragon Quest V (DS)
No More Heroes 2 (Wii)
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3)

Plus a movie and two nail polishes for the wife for around $48 (-$4 on my rewards card) plus getting a free $5 gift card made for a decent spending day. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

#33 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

Picked up LBP2 move bundle for $51.99.

#34 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:26 PM

I found a copy of Sin & Punishment, and had $4 in reward points so I grabbed it for about $6
Posted Image

#35 mink03

mink03

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

dang... of course I pick up 3d Dot heroes two weeks before the price drop. It sat in its wrapper until last week, when I wanted to look at the insert. Had I not done that, I could have gotten a price adjustment. Drats. May have to go back and see what else they have

#36 derrtaysouth95

derrtaysouth95

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:34 PM

Went by Kmart this afternoon on the way to hit up the Redbox to use the free rental code for the month.

Didn't find anything people have listed on here. The only yellow tag clearance stuff they had was old music titles that have been marked down for at least 2 months and haven't moved.

#37 Kadamas

Kadamas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:38 PM

Tons and tons of clearance games at my not-so-local K-mart.

I got Castlevania: OOE for $9.99, DMC4 PS3 for $9.99 and Jeanne D'arc for $6.99. I don't even have a DS anymore but I love Castlevania: OOE so much, I'll let it sit next to me Xbox-less Panzer Dragoon Orta.

Funny thing is, while I had to search for DMC4 in the shelves, some helpful person had taken out Castlevania and Jeanne D'arc and left them in plain view. :D.
Posted Image

#38 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:32 PM

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3) $9.99

Saw this at my local K-Mart in WI today and picked one up. :) I think the 360 version was also stickered at $9.99, can't remember for sure though.

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#39 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

For the love of GAMING!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:33 AM

Saw this at my local K-Mart in WI today and picked one up. :) I think the 360 version was also stickered at $9.99, can't remember for sure though.

Which WI Kmart?

#40 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:36 AM

Picked up LBP2 move bundle for $51.99.

:shock:

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#41 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

Is there a deal on the Resistance with controller? IIRC I remember hearing about a deal for it last year.

#42 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:10 AM

Which WI Kmart?

La Crosse

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#43 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

For the love of GAMING!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:23 PM

La Crosse

Ahh im in the Milwaukee area and it dont look to good for anything worthwhile here

#44 Me4Tull

Me4Tull

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:52 AM

Stopped by Kmart today. They had lots of games on the clearance shelves but no price stickers on them. The place is semi-ghetto so the service is lousy. It seems like there are always a bunch of people hanging around in electronics and the staff is very slow to check ring people up. The store used to have the self checkers but they were all gone. I wish there was an android app made for Kmart that would allow the customer to scan the merchandise to get prices. After a while I lost patience waiting for help and left. It is pure stupidity on the store's part not to put prices on the games. How do they expect to sell anything.

#45 spedmunki

spedmunki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

Saw Bulletstorm: Limited Edition for 19.99 and Deadspace for $5.00

Both were PS3 and the sticker prices were not correct.

#46 FatherChesz

FatherChesz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Picked up Rock Band 3 for the DS for 6.99 and one of the PS3 wireless keypad/chatpad things for 20. I saw a Helghast Edition KZ3 for 60 and a Halo Reach missing its slipcover for 80 I think, but I'm still waiting for the Mario Party 8's to drop to a reasonable 25 or so.

#47 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

Scored a couple PS3 Official Blu-ray Remote for $2.49. Not bad.

Posted Image
Lakers for Life!

#48 PurpleJesus74

PurpleJesus74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

Posted Image

Dayum ,nice price .

#49 averageguy

averageguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:24 PM

I found Alan Wake collectors edition with a clearance sticker of 14.99 here in buffalo,ny

Xbox Live Gamertage: Southtownguy
Systems Owned: Xbox, Xbox 360 Premium, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Sega Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Onyx DS Lite, Psp,
Help Sponsor me in my 2013 Step out Walk for Diabetes. I have had diabetes more the half my life. any size donation of any amount would be appreciated

http://stepout.diabe...793&pg=personal

#50 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:37 PM

Posted Image

:DSweet. That means stuff is going to 90% off again.:whee:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#51 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

Posted Image

Buy any chance did you check the newer model of the remote? Word is that they may have the same UPC.

Have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Already have last 6 Club Nintendo Wii U eshop games from Club Nintendo. Will take any Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have or Non CN 3DS eshop code.

Check My Trade List
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=276079

#52 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:03 AM

Buy any chance did you check the newer model of the remote? Word is that they may have the same UPC.

nah i didn't get the chance too cause i couldn't find any. I know for a fact the newer model is being clearance out at sears though.

Not sure if posted, but the 360 Rockband 3 Bundle with Game & Keyboard is $7.99.

Here is a picture of the receipt:

Posted Image
Lakers for Life!

#53 Dustinator

Dustinator

Why hello.......

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:01 AM

Not sure if posted, but the 360 Rockband 3 Bundle with Game & Keyboard is $7.99.

Here is a picture of the receipt:

Posted Image

this is worth going my local kmart in Redlands CA. To see if it's at $8.

However, I am 99.99% sure that the store will be cluttered in the electronics dept. and everything in the clearance section be mislabeled. Splatterhouse will still be $29.99 and the 360 keyboard bundle will be $26.99 *rolls eyes*

#54 TimTucker

TimTucker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:41 AM

Unfortunately came across an old Kmart staples this weekend that I hadn't seen in a while -- found a store that had a pile of the rockband + keyboard bundles... but they were coming up as pennied out.

#55 spedmunki

spedmunki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

Anything with a clearance sticker on it is worth scanning too. The copy of Dead Space I got for $5 had a yellow $19.99 clearance sticker on it.

#56 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

However, I am 99.99% sure that the store will be cluttered in the electronics dept. and everything in the clearance section be mislabeled. Splatterhouse will still be $29.99 and the 360 keyboard bundle will be $26.99 *rolls eyes*

That's nothing. The Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle (X360) was $59.99...I'll go and check today though. Thanks again.

#57 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

I found Alan Wake collectors edition with a clearance sticker of 14.99 here in buffalo,ny

Another CAG in Buffalo, Ny!? I'm shocked. Let's tag team these deals, lol. Did you see anything else at that K-mart?

#58 def PD

def PD

jack of all trades, master of none

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

Did you happen to pick it up? If so, are you willing to part with it? If not, were there any extra copies of it laying around?

If so, PM, I'd be interested! :D

"Success always comes when preparation meets opportunity."
- Henry Hartman

My Games
http://club.ign.com/...ef_PD&mode=vown

#59 Waynetid

Waynetid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

Singularity is $9.99 for the PS3, not sure on the 360.

#60 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

That's when Kmart clearance is GREAT, when everything ISN'T labeled correctly. Once stuff gets marked the right prices and put out, then even the casual shoppers start buying shit up. That leads to deals ending quicker than they would if the employees were just lazy and let stuff sit mismarked.

I have never understood why people would want things marked correctly that're clearanced. It's like they want other people to buy stuff before you get a chance to.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image