New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
4711 replies to this topic

#781 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

Full case game. If memory serves, it even has a real upc and not the usual "not for resale" stamp most pack ins have.

It does.

Trade List Games & DLC

#782 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:22 PM

Really wish I could find that God of War bundle for $24 and not the $45 I keep seeing it at.

#783 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:49 PM

thanks. Maybe i'll be able to sell it and make $7.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#784 ddeeaallzz

ddeeaallzz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

I bought the SW Kinect bundle. I was able to get the $50 award card promotion to stack. You have to purchase a game with the system. The selection of qualifying games is limited.

Spoiler
I received a gift receipt with my purchase. I will exchange MP3 for Fifa 13. The award card is valid until 12/31. I noticed other people have purchased the SW bundle. I thought this information might be helpful.

Anyone know where I can get hard proof that this promotion is good in store? This promo was a great find, as my store had a star wars bundle. But they said it must be an online only deal, since they could only find it on the website. We tried buying the system with Max Payne, but it did not work at all. So I just returned Max Payne and kept the Xbox. But, I'd love to return and rebuy with a game to get that $50 gc.

#785 TheAngryCAG

TheAngryCAG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:33 PM

Really wish I could find that God of War bundle for $24 and not the $45 I keep seeing it at.

There are 2 different types of controller bundles. The one I got was the God of War Collection with the Red Dual Shock for $24. The Kmart by me also had the God of War Origins Collection with the Red Dual shock for $45, Uncharted 1&2 with a Blue Dual Shock for $45. The $24 had a slightly larger box and was probably an older model

#786 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:21 PM

Bought EA Active 2 (PS3) for 4 bucks yesterday.
Saw all the wireless ps3 headsets for 20 bucks.
Ps3 Chatpad was still 20, but there were a ton and it'll probably drop again.
Resistance 1 and 2 with controller rung up 45.
Centralia/Chehalis, WA

TheFurryPanda.png

#787 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:35 PM

Picked up a Dual Shock w/ God of War Collection Bundle for $24, PS3 Chatpad for $7 and Infamous 2: Hero Edition for $60. I know the Infamous wasn't a great deal, but I wanted that damned bag.

Is it Origins Collection or just the collection with GOW 1 and 2?

#788 Saint'sRow911

Saint'sRow911

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:38 PM

There are 2 different types of controller bundles. The one I got was the God of War Collection with the Red Dual Shock for $24. The Kmart by me also had the God of War Origins Collection with the Red Dual shock for $45, Uncharted 1&2 with a Blue Dual Shock for $45. The $24 had a slightly larger box and was probably an older model

Ahh, that makes sense then. Thanks for the clarification.

#789 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:20 PM

Good to know that my Greatest Hits Ratchet and Clank:ACIT wasn't anything more than a red case!:) I thought there was extra content on it, but traded it for $14 during the BB 100% BEFORE going to Kmart and finding an original for $4.50.

http://en.wikipedia....s_(budget_range)

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#790 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:23 PM

Yeah I just went to Kmart and got excited when I got the GOW Origins collection with the controller thinking it may be $24, but like it was mentioned it was $45.

If it was the Origins collection for $24 I would of been able to sell Origins on Ebay for that easily and got the controller free. Oh well.

#791 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:34 PM

That's what I did with the lone Uncharted Dual Pack/DS 3 pack I snagged from Target a few months ago. I just unloaded Uncharted 1 & 2 to BB a week or two ago for $22 & change after the 100% promo n GCU. So I paid $9 for a Dual Shock 3 in the end.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#792 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:14 AM

Saw the PS3 chat pad for $11. Already have one so I passed. They only had the PSP core system at $97, none of the bundles were left.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#793 TheWesker

TheWesker

$$$$$ Cheep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:07 AM

Found Singstar ABBA, Singstar Queen, and Trauma Center Second Opinion for $1 each at my local Kmart. Not bad.

#794 J7.

J7.

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:51 AM

Does KMART clearance usually scan as marked, or are they all over the place like Sears tends to be where you have to take them to a cashier to scan them?

I saw a HUUUUUGGGGEEEE clearance games section (finally) at my local KMART (must have had 500 games or more), but because most of the games said $19.xx I didn't really bother. I was just looking for something specific and they didn't have it, so I left. However if they are further taking down % off of that, I can certainly find something to use my $10 points certificate on. :)

Really depends on the store whether they've been updating the stickers or not. If it looks like a mess then have them scan it, if it's fairly organized then the sticker is probably right but still a decent chance it's not. They've had a clearance game section for a long time and it's been usually $19.99+ for 2 years i.e. not really a clearance RE the section you saw.

Well, at the one I went to, they had the bin with the sign that said clearance $19.99 and most games there were unmarked. However, where I picked up 3D Dot Game Heroes for $9.99, it was a section of shelf right next to the glass case of new games that had a whole bunch of other games clearly marked with a yellow price sticker.

Pretty sure yellow sticker is the one they use for clearance. Their "clearance bin" is really just false advertising.

The Moorestown, NJ store moved a bunch of older games to open shelves. None of these prices were as marked.

Vanquish (Xbox 360) $12.99
Ninja Gaiden II (Xbox 360) $9.99
Ninety-Nine Nights 2 (Xbox 360) $9.99
Crackdown 2 (Xbox 360) $9.99
Singularity (Xbox 360) $9.99
Alpha Protocol (Xbox 360) $9.99
Condemned (Xbox 360) $6.99
Condemned 2 (Xbox 360, PS3) $6.99
Qubed (Xbox 360) $6.99
Section 8 (Xbox 360) $6.99

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3) $9.99
Naruto Ultimate Ninja: Storm (PS3) $9.99
Mercenaries 2 (PS3) $6.99
Brutal Legend (PS3) $6.99
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (PS3) $6.99
Far Cry 2 (PS3) $6.99
Mirror's Edge (PS3) $6.99
Viking: Battle for Asgard (PS3) $6.99
Dark Void (PS3) $4.99

Blue Dragon Plus (DS) $9.99
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (DS) $9.99

Resident Evil 4 (PS2, GH) $2.99 (not a typo!)

Taito Legends Power-up (PSP) $6.99

Wow did you scan those?

#795 MoltenMan

MoltenMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:29 PM

I cannot for the life of me find a clearanced out PS3 chatpad at Kmart or Target. If someone could snag one for $11 or $12 and be willing to ship it, I'd gladly pay them $20 through PayPal.

#796 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:43 PM

I cannot for the life of me find a clearanced out PS3 chatpad at Kmart or Target. If someone could snag one for $11 or $12 and be willing to ship it, I'd gladly pay them $20 through PayPal.

I would grab one for you, but the store I saw them at was 20 miles away. I'll keep it in mind if I get back that way.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#797 MoltenMan

MoltenMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

That'd be cool. I appreciate that. I REALLY don't want to pay $40-$50 for that thing. :P

#798 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

i picked up the ps3 chatpad for $9.99 today.

also, the ps3 remote control dropped to $15.
the ps eye dropped to $15 or something as well.

#799 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:05 PM

i picked up the ps3 chatpad for $9.99 today.

also, the ps3 remote control dropped to $15.
the ps eye dropped to $15 or something as well.

This is what frustrates me about Kmart clearance anymore. The prices are so all over the place and so YMMV it's not even funny.:roll: The PS3 remote(old style one without the built in universal remote functions for tv's and such) is out of the system at my local Kmarts already and they're all marked $14.99 when you can find them. So that means that's the absolute lowest price the cashiers or managers will offer it to you.:roll:

The PS EYE cameras dropped to $8 here, though I'm not sure if that's even universal since I haven't been to any other Kmarts since finding one at my closest store.:-#

Posted Image

#800 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:07 PM

That'd be cool. I appreciate that. I REALLY don't want to pay $40-$50 for that thing. :P

IMO it isn't even worth $10. I too got it for $10 from the kmart clearance and I loathe it.

1) It cannot be used without a controller
2) There is no backlight so it's impossible to use without lights on
3) The touch sensitivity to scroll has a mind of it's own, it moves without you even touching it

#801 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:15 PM

This is what frustrates me about Kmart clearance anymore. The prices are so all over the place and so YMMV it's not even funny.:roll: The PS3 remote(old style one without the built in universal remote functions for tv's and such) is out of the system at my local Kmarts already and they're all marked $14.99 when you can find them. So that means that's the absolute lowest price the cashiers or managers will offer it to you.:roll:

The PS EYE cameras dropped to $8 here, though I'm not sure if that's even universal since I haven't been to any other Kmarts since finding one at my closest store.:-#

I paid 29.xx for the Live bundle at Kmart. However, another CAG posted he bought it for 39.xx. It reminds me of Sears. My local Sears has a ton of games just sitting on a shelf. The prices are not even close to what have been reported in the Sears thread. Also, the Sears store has multiples of the Eye and Chatpad, but they are marked at MSRP.

Trade List Games & DLC

#802 new1

new1

TroubleMaker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:58 PM

IMO it isn't even worth $10. I too got it for $10 from the kmart clearance and I loathe it.

3) The touch sensitivity to scroll has a mind of it's own, it moves without you even touching it

Is it also not very compatible with a lot of games and such? Like pshome stuff and dc universe online? Im debating on picking one up...

Posted Image Posted Image

#803 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:24 AM

Bit on the Star Wars 360 Bundle because its
pretty.

#804 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:49 AM

Saw the Rockband keyboard w/ game Wii version for $30 today.

#805 YouGonnaEatThat

YouGonnaEatThat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:55 AM

Not sure how much of a deal but I saw the Xbox360 Star Wars Kinect bundle for $300.....This was at the Land O' Lakes (on 54) K-Mart

#806 MoltenMan

MoltenMan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:40 AM

Is it also not very compatible with a lot of games and such? Like pshome stuff and dc universe online? Im debating on picking one up...

That would be the exact reason I want one. Going to get a PS3 soon and plan on hitting DCU up. Since it's something I'm not going to use all the time, I kinda liked that it just clamps on and off the controller. For $50 new is really should of had a backlit keypad. The 360 chatpad is blacklit and that thing only costs $30. :\

#807 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:46 AM

I can't see why it would have any game compatibility issues. I haven't used it much yet.

The other issue I've had is that you must press X on a text entry box, you can't just type away. Your constantly moving your hands back and forth.

#808 NeedMoreMoney

NeedMoreMoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:27 AM

The chatpad is $25 routinely on Ebay with free shipping. I can't even comprehend driving around everywhere trying to save ~$13 or saving $5 by having a CAG buy and ship it.

#809 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:39 AM

The chatpad is $25 routinely on Ebay with free shipping. I can't even comprehend driving around everywhere trying to save ~$13 or saving $5 by having a CAG buy and ship it.

How about making new friends? I've been here for near ten years. Recently a random CAG asked for help and I assisted no questions asked. That was months ago and we still chat to this day and help each other out.

#810 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:19 AM

If you have a USB port open if you're using a slim you could just use a $5 keyboard on one of those slots. That's what I did for a long time.

Posted Image