New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
4651 replies to this topic

#991 Tax

Tax

The Project

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:11 PM

Just picked up the $12 God of War controller pack.

#992 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:41 PM

Just picked up the $12 God of War controller pack.

1. Wut?
2. Where?
3. there are 2 controller pack. What game was with it - Collections? Origins collections?

Edited by nixmahn, 30 August 2012 - 07:03 PM.

#993 Tax

Tax

The Project

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:04 PM

The Origins Collection is $45; it's the God of War I and II collection with a red controller. It's not in the smaller blue box, but in the bigger white and red box.

I'm visiting in Orange Park, FL. Both K-Marts had a decent amount of combo packs. The $12 pack was marked at $59.99 but rang up otherwise.

#994 shawnmelo

shawnmelo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 10:08 PM

went to K-mart today and only seen 2 copies of Fable 2 Collectors edition for $48.99.I didn't even know they had a collectors edition for fable 2 but I bought one just to keep for myself.

#995 jooanyenna

jooanyenna

Top 5 Cheapest Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:02 PM

I have spotted a few LBP GOTY Ed. + sackboy bundle for $20 at a local K-mart.
Is it something to have more value in the future? (I already have the game.)

#996 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:20 PM

I have spotted a few LBP GOTY Ed. + sackboy bundle for $20 at a local K-mart.
Is it something to have more value in the future? (I already have the game.)

I'm gonna say no, since the Sackboy plushes are available at a lot of places and the game is a greatest hits title that's readily available.

Maybe to a collector someday a sealed one might be worth something, but most collectors also don't want the 'ugly' greatest hits red case and I think many of these special pack bundles have those in them.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#997 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

Sorry to be a pain (I'm also googling) but does anyone have UPC's for these combo packs.

Thanks. I'll post if I find them.

EDIT: I think this is resistance: 711719983385

Edited by bgame2, 31 August 2012 - 07:41 PM.

#998 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:45 PM

Here's the God Of War Origins/Dual Shock 3 bundle UPC from reviews.bestbuy.com:

Speaking of BB, you may wanna check there for some of these bundles, since BB tends to clearance them out after a while as well.

Posted Image

#999 thisisthetito4

thisisthetito4

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:40 PM

I was able to find the xbox 360 stars wars bundle on clearance for 300$@ the lancaster,ca store

#1000 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

I picked up DeBlob 2 (PS3) for $4.97 and a Funai HD Streaming Box ($29). And I had $13 in reward money!!

mer71.jpg

#1001 deletion

deletion

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:08 AM

wasn't clearance, but picked up uncharted 3 today for 19.99. maybe new msrp?
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#1002 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:25 AM

wasn't clearance, but picked up uncharted 3 today for 19.99. maybe new msrp?

Yep. New msrp as of August 14th. Here's a thread with that and other Sony msrp drops if you're interested:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=326353

#1003 deletion

deletion

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

Yep. New msrp as of August 14th. Here's a thread with that and other Sony msrp drops if you're interested:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=326353

thanks for the thread!
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#1004 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

Yeah they must have brought out the gears xbox out of the back room though because about 3weeks or so ago it was not there, also only Kmart I've been to with the star wars 360s at 300 left in stock

never was that good at crane games, so i would not have noticed it missing

Did you see the ammunition just sitting on those carts near the front? What's with that? are they not stocking it anymore?

I assumed they're getting rid of it, but I don't tend to check out the sporting goods section to know. I still remember when K-Marts quit carrying guns ages ago as they sold all the stuff in Burnham to a gun store down the road. They used to do hunting license renewals in store, so I'm guessing that's why the ammo lasted as long as they did.

The markdown on the ammo stunk, btw. Buying bulk at Cabella's or Gander Mountain would be cheaper.

I used to check out the sporting goods section ages ago as when fishing season ended they'd mark down the bait and stuff at insane markdowns... like $5 stuff would be 50 cents. Then it got to the point that the same $5 stuff would stop at like $3.50 and sit until early spring.
Posted Image

#1005 shiningslade

shiningslade

Master Of Pinball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 06:45 PM

Picked up some cheap Singstar & GH games yesterday for $2 a pop.
Singstar Legends was out of the system but he gave it to me for $2 since all the rest were ringing that much.
Got:
Singstar Country PS2 Game only
Singstar Volume 2 PS3 game only
GH II 360 Game only
GH Smash Hits PS2
GH World Tour PS2

Saw Stoked Big Air 360 for $4.97 & Harvest Moon Tree Of Tranquility for $19.99 Seems like it may be becoming rare??
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=93861"
Last Updated on 11/11/06
http://www.cheapassg...005#post8226005
Guides For Trade/Sale Updated 3/3/11

#1006 Gandor

Gandor

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:06 PM

Picked up the Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel for $25.-

#1007 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:13 PM

So I've largely ignored this thread because Kmart's always been too far out of the way for me to justify visiting, but I moved somewhat recently (... four months ago) and there's a store about a mile away from me. The impression that I get is that there can be awesome deals but it's unlikely that they'll be marked correctly on the product, and I'd have to nag the piss out of an employee to find out the real price of something. Yes, no?

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#1008 JCNY23

JCNY23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:08 AM

did anyone know the price of the Infamous 2: Hero Edition at Kmart?
Posted Image

#1009 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:38 AM

I assumed they're getting rid of it, but I don't tend to check out the sporting goods section to know. I still remember when K-Marts quit carrying guns ages ago as they sold all the stuff in Burnham to a gun store down the road. They used to do hunting license renewals in store, so I'm guessing that's why the ammo lasted as long as they did.

The markdown on the ammo stunk, btw. Buying bulk at Cabella's or Gander Mountain would be cheaper.

I used to check out the sporting goods section ages ago as when fishing season ended they'd mark down the bait and stuff at insane markdowns... like $5 stuff would be 50 cents. Then it got to the point that the same $5 stuff would stop at like $3.50 and sit until early spring.

I fish, haven't had time this year, didn't even get a licence! not that i'm any good >.> just thought it really odd that someone could run in grab ammo boxes and dart back out the doors in less than a minute.

went to Berwick Kmart today. Picked up De blob 2 :ps3: and centipede infestation :3ds: for 5 each which is their value at best buy before the 100% bonus

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#1010 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:38 AM

Picked up some cheap Singstar & GH games yesterday for $2 a pop.
Singstar Legends was out of the system but he gave it to me for $2 since all the rest were ringing that much.
Got:
Singstar Country PS2 Game only
Singstar Volume 2 PS3 game only
GH II 360 Game only
GH Smash Hits PS2
GH World Tour PS2

Saw Stoked Big Air 360 for $4.97 & Harvest Moon Tree Of Tranquility for $19.99 Seems like it may be becoming rare??

Mt. Pocono?;) That's the only Kmart I remember seeing with Singstar Country for PS2 around here still. Although they did have a bundle or two of Singstar Country for $5 the last time I was there a couple of months ago.

Anyway, I checked my local Kmart tonight and was annoyed as usual. I found one lone PS3 chatpad, which may have been the one that was crammed into the case last month, which were pretty empty btw. The package was partially ripped open and taped shut. That was ringing up Check Shelf Label.:roll: So 75% off is the magic number that stuff like that drops out of the system at anymore around here. Just fuckin' great.

I also noticed a few copies of the original DJ Hero for PS3 which were doing the same thing and scanned some other games with lower price tags which were ringing up HIGHER than marked.:lol:

The 2-3 PS3 EYE's that were there last month were MIA(coming up check shelf last month already anyway:roll:) and the $20 and under dump bin by the front of electronics looks like a tornado went through the fuckin' thing.

Nothing else decent that I noticed. Going to Kmart used to be a monthly trek for me as I would always be guaranteed to find stuff for insane prices. Just like Blockbuster Videos' formerly awesome sales that have gone away, I think I can say it's time to stick a fork in Kmart clearance cuz it's done...for me anyway.

Posted Image

#1011 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:44 AM

By the way, I noticed DSi XL's(burgundy and some other reddish color) were marked $104 on clearance and the Halo Reach Legendary editions were down to $60 something if you can find them.

Posted Image

#1012 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:18 AM

:ps3: DeBlob 2 $4.97

Pardon the....ummmm....slight delay:lol:. I checked when I said I would and they were GOW Origins-$45, Uncharted-$45, Resistance-$36 for all of the controller bundles.

Checked tonight, the only 1 left was Resistance @$36/scanned price.

Picked up both De Blob 2 and the Resistance Controller Bundle for the prices above. Also, saw the other bundles but got those during the Target clearance.

I saw :ps3: Yakuza 4 for $14.97 and :ps3: Vanquish for $9.97 but passed on both.

#1013 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:21 AM

Mt. Pocono?;) -SNIP-and the $20 and under dump bin by the front of electronics looks like a tornado went through the fuckin' thing.
-SNIP-

This reminds the cheap games bin at berwick was empty except for a lone DVD >.>

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#1014 aShufflinZombie

aShufflinZombie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 September 2012 - 05:05 AM

1. Wut?
2. Where?
3. there are 2 controller pack. What game was with it - Collections? Origins collections?

Yeah I found 2 of the $12 packs as well. It was a red controller with the god of war 1 +2 collection.

#1015 ohnoitschris

ohnoitschris

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:06 AM

Yeah, my Kmart is a barren wasteland too. They have a :ps3: Killzone 3 Helghast bundle (the huge one) for $50, a :wii: Rock Band 3 Keyboard bundle for $30 and :360: You Don't Know Jack for $10 (marked $20).

#1016 Derrick1979

Derrick1979

For the love of GAMING!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:39 AM

Theres two Kmarts I usually go in one thats ghetto as hell and the other that they try to keep it going.. well went in both during the week and both damn places have completely gutted gaming departments.,

I dont understand it, almost looks as though the gaming department is being downsized because the cases were cleaned and organized but there was hardly anything....

The one sears I used to go to gutted the gaming department down to a few items and now it seems like Kmart is doing it... :( sad days

#1017 shiningslade

shiningslade

Master Of Pinball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:18 AM

Mt. Pocono?;) That's the only Kmart I remember seeing with Singstar Country for PS2 around here still. Although they did have a bundle or two of Singstar Country for $5 the last time I was there a couple of months ago.

Anyway, I checked my local Kmart tonight and was annoyed as usual. I found one lone PS3 chatpad, which may have been the one that was crammed into the case last month, which were pretty empty btw. The package was partially ripped open and taped shut. That was ringing up Check Shelf Label.:roll: So 75% off is the magic number that stuff like that drops out of the system at anymore around here. Just fuckin' great.

I also noticed a few copies of the original DJ Hero for PS3 which were doing the same thing and scanned some other games with lower price tags which were ringing up HIGHER than marked.:lol:

The 2-3 PS3 EYE's that were there last month were MIA(coming up check shelf last month already anyway:roll:) and the $20 and under dump bin by the front of electronics looks like a tornado went through the fuckin' thing.

Nothing else decent that I noticed. Going to Kmart used to be a monthly trek for me as I would always be guaranteed to find stuff for insane prices. Just like Blockbuster Videos' formerly awesome sales that have gone away, I think I can say it's time to stick a fork in Kmart clearance cuz it's done...for me anyway.

Nope, Wayne NJ ;) I was at the Mt. Pocono one a couple months back myself. Not much there now. My local Kmart used to be awesome for good deals back when I ran the Kmart clearance thread but now there is nothing there anymore :cry: which is why I go all over creation & invade Kmart's out of town!:twisted:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=93861"
Last Updated on 11/11/06
http://www.cheapassg...005#post8226005
Guides For Trade/Sale Updated 3/3/11

#1018 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

Nope, Wayne NJ ;) I was at the Mt. Pocono one a couple months back myself. Not much there now. My local Kmart used to be awesome for good deals back when I ran the Kmart clearance thread but now there is nothing there anymore :cry: which is why I go all over creation & invade Kmart's out of town!:twisted:

Yeah. I know you invade all over now cuz I saw ya at the Wilkes-Barre Sears that one day months ago.:booty: I miss being able to go all over due to going outta town for work, but it's better for my wallet that I stick closer to home.:-#

Posted Image

#1019 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:20 AM

What's up with the ps3 remote control? did it ever drop in price significantly? last week when i had it scanned, it actually rang up for $30-ish even though it was labeled clearance and had a $20 sticker on it. I didn't bother to argue about the price because I want it for $10 at the most. So did it ever drop like the chatpad did?

While I'm posting, I may as well ask about something else. Did anyone scan Star Wars Old Republic Collector's Edition recently to see if it dropped below the $25 or $30 it was earlier? Just curious.

#1020 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:25 AM

The remotes went out of the system around here before they could reach beyond the $15 price if I remember correctly. The cameras for PS3 went to $10 and dropped out and the chatpads went down to $10 as well and left the system.

Posted Image