New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
4556 replies to this topic

#1171 superhippy1986

superhippy1986

Collecting Panties

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:11 PM

I wish I could find a Ps3 remote for cheap...... Not having a controller till monday is hard..
Bethesda Excuse defined..

http://www.urbandict...Bethesda Excuse

#1172 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

Picked up Avatar: The game (PS3) for $9.99. (it was properly marked at $9.99)

Also saw Red Faction: Armegeddon marked for $14.99, didn't think that was a super price on that one though. Nothing else really stood out, most others for PS3/360 were still marked $19.99 and I didn't really feel like having them scan a bunch of games for me to see if they were actually supposed to be lower.

I just got Avatar because I had the $10 rewards bonus, and just wanted to get out the door free. Game is suppsed to be "ok" but I don't think I'll ever open it, I'll probably just try to convert it into about $10-13 in cash via selling on ebay.

whats your ebay seller link? maybe i'll look you up if you have things for sale. add you on there too.

#1173 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

I remember reading in one of these threads, someone was saying how Metroid for Wii (i think?) was hard to find? I wanted to share a link in case they were still interested, if anyone comes across that persons post, feel free to quote me and them so that they see this. but newegg has it very cheap, like 9.00. Also ebay too. was looking to buy & sell, not gonna happen.

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16878190162

#1174 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:25 PM

I remember reading in one of these threads, someone was saying how Metroid for Wii (i think?) was hard to find? I wanted to share a link in case they were still interested, if anyone comes across that persons post, feel free to quote me and them so that they see this. but newegg has it very cheap, like 9.00. Also ebay too. was looking to buy & sell, not gonna happen.

The discussion was about Metroid Prime Trilogy. Nobody wants Other M.

#1175 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

You're thinking of the wrong one. The one for Wii that's hard to get ahold of is the Metroid Prime: Trilogy Collection, which you can see here:

http://www.amazon.co...d prime trilogy

As you can see, THAT'S the hard one to get a hold of.

I managed to get Metroid: Other M for 2.50 at BB when they were clearing out a bunch of stuff a few weeks ago.

#1176 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:07 PM

Star Wars bundle drop in price at all?

$300 when I saw it last Saturday.

#1177 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:11 PM

Grabbed-

You don't know jack ps3 $4.97
Cubic ninja $4.97 3ds
Centipede infestation $4.97 3ds

Also -

Queen singstar $1 ps2
Rock band 2 $1 ps2
Singstar $1 ps3

Care to explain why you bought a bunch of shit (like, actual turds)? Is it because they were cheap? Because that's not a valid answer.

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Nothing, 11m9gn4.png- Nothing
:3ds:- Monster Rancher Advance 2, :psp:- Nothing
:ps3:- Nothing, atari_jaguar.png- Elansar, Pippin01.gif- Super Marathon
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- Ducktales Remastered, 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#1178 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

Care to explain why you bought a bunch of shit (like, actual turds)? Is it because they were cheap? Because that's not a valid answer.

He is flipping them.

#1179 Nintendonly

Nintendonly

feck this shat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

He is flipping them.

So what is their value at GameStop?

Currently playing:

icon_snes.gif- Nothing, 11m9gn4.png- Nothing
:3ds:- Monster Rancher Advance 2, :psp:- Nothing
:ps3:- Nothing, atari_jaguar.png- Elansar, Pippin01.gif- Super Marathon
Wii_U_platform_icon.png- Ducktales Remastered, 20g0cxd.png- Nothing

#1180 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

IDK. Call them and ask. I would think BB would have higher TIV for those items though.

#1181 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:45 PM

That doesn't surprise me. The Wilkes Barre one off of 81 is just as bad.

I even tried a couple of Salvos in the past couple of weeks and there's just nothing around here. I don't know if you've checked the CL lately, but if it isn't a Wii/PS3/360 there's just... shit. and I check it all the time.

Pittston had a bunch of stuff, mostly the keypads and PS EYE's a few months ago. But if they're still there now they're probably out of the system by now. That's where I picked up a Tony Hawk Ride bundle for $5 as a joke gift for my one buddies nieces and nephew to goof around with for the rest of the summer.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#1182 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

dude, what the hell is wrong with you? I thought I was cranky.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1183 tuffguycore

tuffguycore

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:11 PM

Pittston had a bunch of stuff, mostly the keypads and PS EYE's a few months ago. But if they're still there now they're probably out of the system by now. That's where I picked up a Tony Hawk Ride bundle for $5 as a joke gift for my one buddies nieces and nephew to goof around with for the rest of the summer.

Eh, I probably don't need to be buying much more for a couple of weeks anyway. Going to a football game Sunday, fair tomorrow, and I got a vacation at the end of October. The GF might get upset if we get to VA and I a) spend all my money before we're there or b) spend my time searching for deals there... although...

#1184 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:21 PM

I've been eyeballing a Uncharted dual pack with blue dualshock 3 controller that's not tagged. Last time I checked it was $45 in early August, anyone else check on one of these lately?
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#1185 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:08 PM

I've been eyeballing a Uncharted dual pack with blue dualshock 3 controller that's not tagged. Last time I checked it was $45 in early August, anyone else check on one of these lately?

Yep still that price...it's locked up in the back.

Some fucker bought two of those 25 dollars wireless kinect steering wheels I was eyeballing for a few weeks waiting for it to hit under 2O. Also the 5O Fable 3 CE was sold but later returned........eh?

#1186 nosalenobuy

nosalenobuy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

The three 3ds games kmart has for $4.97 trade in to best buy at $10 after the 100%. The gamestop values are 3.75 - 5.25 after the 50%.

#1187 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:23 AM

Picked up a pair of Sony 3D glasses for $20. I heard somewhere in this thread that the Sly Cooper Trilogy was on clearance for a really low price and that the Fable III CE was $25 but they rang up for $30 and $50, respectively.

#1188 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:25 AM

That doesn't surprise me. The Wilkes Barre one off of 81 is just as bad.

I even tried a couple of Salvos in the past couple of weeks and there's just nothing around here. I don't know if you've checked the CL lately, but if it isn't a Wii/PS3/360 there's just... shit. and I check it all the time.

The Salvo(assuming you mean Salvation Army by this) on the San Souci is decent at times, but getting someone to get a game or whatever out of the glass case in the one corner is a bitch at times. The one on Kidder is ok and I usually just traipse right behind the counter anymore to check out their CD's/DVD's and what not. That's the store I found a nice HP 2159m monitor with decent speakers that has an HDMI port on it for $20 and could've bought a couple iMacs that needed to be restored at different times from there for $20 apiece too.

As for the Kmarts, the one in WB off 81 USED to be good. I picked up at least a handful of decent priced clearance titles there a year or two ago. But the last time I was there they had a big empty spot on the shelf where the :ps3:Eye cameras should've been, meaning someone grabbed whatever they had.

Before the flood wiped out the Edwardsville one, one of my last scores there was a sealed copy of :gc:Zelda Twilight Princess for $5. I picked up TWO of them from the Pittston store for the same price at about the same time too.;)

Posted Image

#1189 sayu

sayu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 02:40 AM

I picked up a pair of Sony 3D glasses. I wanted to get at least one more pair, but the employee couldn't get the case open (the lock was apparently broke) and he had a hard enough time just getting the one pair out, so I told him to forget the second one because it was obvious he would never be able to reach it.

I also saw the LBP 2 Move bundle on clearance for $50. They only had two or I would have tried to get them to ring up with b2g1.

#1190 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:27 AM

Is the B2G1 working fine now? I might check out some of games tomorrow.

#1191 fearMr.Met

fearMr.Met

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

October BUMP..

Looks like Kmart have adjusted clearances prices again for this month... From scans I did

Vanquish $9.97
Enslaved- $4.97 PS3
Pure- $9.97 PS3
deBlob- $4.97 PS3
Bioshock 2- $11.24
God of War Origins + Controller Bundle $33.24
LBP Plush & Game $11.24
Smackdown vs Raw PS2 3-game bundle $14.99

last years sports games are still ringing up $29.99

I myself got

Star Wars Force Unleashed w/ cards $7.47
Fear $11.24
PS3 component cables $6.00 (also compatible w/ the PS2 which I'm using them for)

basically drops are happening in a weird fashion... no steady price decreases for all games just a random selection. As always, scan

#1192 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

Found LBP GOTY plush bundle for 11 and an 8gb usb stick for 7. Not bad.

#1193 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

Isn't 25% off clearance prices one of the highlights for this week's Kmart sales?

Well, I'm asking this as if I didn't just look it up... but I did actually, and the thread I found three or four pages back seems to agree. So I posed it in the form of a question for the hell of it, I guess.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#1194 chiwii

chiwii

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

I myself got

What system was that for? I saw the Wii version last month, but it scanned at $19.99.

#1195 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:03 PM

October BUMP..

Looks like Kmart have adjusted clearances prices again for this month... From scans I did

Vanquish $9.97
Enslaved- $4.97 PS3
Pure- $9.97 PS3
deBlob- $4.97 PS3
Bioshock 2- $11.24
LBP Plush & Game $11.24

I myself got

Fear $11.24
PS3 component cables $6.00 (also compatible w/ the PS2 which I'm using them for)

basically drops are happening in a weird fashion... no steady price decreases for all games just a random selection. As always, scan

Thanks for the update. I hope they drop the price of those Rock Band Keyboard bundles. I really want to get one before they are gone. I'll have to check them out when I get the chance.

#1196 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:48 AM

October BUMP..

Vanquish $9.97
Enslaved- $4.97 PS3
Pure- $9.97 PS3
deBlob- $4.97 PS3
Bioshock 2- $11.24
LBP Plush & Game $11.24

I myself got

Fear $11.24

Interesting. Too bad the PS EYE's and chatpads by me were all out of the system already or it'd be cool to get two of them with the $5 in free credit they gave me(which expires tomorrow, assuming at the end of business I hope).

Of course, this is assuming they even have any left, since they marked them $4 and $5 on the shelves now and a buddy of mine from CAG told me he grabbed 2 of the 3 PS EYE's they had already.

Posted Image

#1197 nietzsche74

nietzsche74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:39 AM

Picked up Bulletstorm (PS3) for something like $7.47; not sure if 25% was automatically applied or not, but since it was stickered at $15 I didn't feel like bringing it up with the cashier.

Is the 25% off usually automatically applied? I would have hate to have wasted a few dollars.

#1198 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:49 AM

Picked up Bulletstorm (PS3) for something like $7.47; not sure if 25% was automatically applied or not, but since it was stickered at $15 I didn't feel like bringing it up with the cashier.

Is the 25% off usually automatically applied? I would have hate to have wasted a few dollars.

At that price, I believe so. $9.99-25% is about $7.50

#1199 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:50 AM

Also, BestBuy.com has Bulletstorm for $5. It's sold out, but you can PM in-store.

#1200 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:03 AM

Lbp bundle with the plush is 11 now ? Its been dropping more latley and none at my kmart have been sold yet. ill see how low the price can get
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze