New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
4510 replies to this topic

#1801 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:40 AM

Will check out the PS2 situation tomorrow. Hopefully with good results.

#1802 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:45 AM

Don't forget you can print out the UPC barcodes at home so you can scan the price yourself.

#1803 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

Don't forget you can print out the UPC barcodes at home so you can scan the price yourself.

Or scan it from my phone lol.

#1804 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

My kmart has these and a copy of wwe allstars for ps2. Im gonna hoard these !

I scanned WWE All Stars for PS2 today and it rang up to $14.97 😔

#1805 DemiFiendRSA

DemiFiendRSA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

I didn't waste gas at all because the Kmart I go to is right next to the Gamestop i go to and i was picking up Halo 4 that day plus i got Reach for free because I had over $15 in points to use so why not

God damn don't have to be a bitch about it

:roll: Well, how the hell was I supposed to know you had $15 worth of points? Next time don't leave any details like that in your post. Not everyone has $15 worth of point or a Gamestop next to it, so it's not worth the hassle for those people.
Save $5 off your first purchase at glyde.com

#1806 fcakira

fcakira

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

Picked up:

de blob 2 4.97
Body and Brain Connection 4.97

all marked.

#1807 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

:360: Once upon a monster 4.97
:360: dead space 2 9.99

Edited by strait edge follower, 15 November 2012 - 05:04 AM.

Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#1808 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:11 AM

Yes! Going to post this twice!

Don't ignore the email about $3 reward points toward shoes. Some others have mentioned they work on other things.

Mine reads this:"Heads Up! You have 3000 points expiring on 11/19/2012"

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1809 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:18 AM

I saw a Rock Band keyboard carrying tray... thing at Kmart. $3. Had no interest since I don't play Rock Band.

#1810 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

Or scan it from my phone lol.

I've had issues with the Kmart readers pulling UPC's off of my phone (Razr Maxx). Guess it depends on the phone.

538822.png

#1811 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

Almost 2/3 of the clearance games at my store have those white UPC stickers over the actual stickers. They ring up as 14.99 or 19.99 rather than at a clearance price.

#1812 caMOFOg

caMOFOg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

Almost 2/3 of the clearance games at my store have those white UPC stickers over the actual stickers. They ring up as 14.99 or 19.99 rather than at a clearance price.

Anyone have a list of decent 14.99 or 19.99 games to buy with the coupons? I saw Binary Domain PS3 for 14.99 and Stuntman Ignition PS3 for 19.99.

#1813 derrtaysouth95

derrtaysouth95

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

My Target slams the clearance sticker over the original UPCs as well.

Prevents you from being able to find out the true price...they get to sell it for what they want even if it should be cheaper.

#1814 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

Anyone have a list of decent 14.99 or 19.99 games to buy with the coupons? I saw Binary Domain PS3 for 14.99 and Stuntman Ignition PS3 for 19.99.

Sonic Generations for 360 is $19.99 is probably one of the better ones I've seen and recall.

#1815 bgame2

bgame2

Pure Cag Smoothness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:43 PM

So as of last night, the coupons were still hit or miss correct?

Also, I saw Infamous 2 for 14.99 I believe. That's a decent one.

#1816 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

So as of last night, the coupons were still hit or miss correct?

Also, I saw Infamous 2 for 14.99 I believe. That's a decent one.

Infamous 2 rang up for 19.99 for me. Im using one of my coupons to get it for the nice price of 5$ :)
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#1817 The Highlander

The Highlander

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

So I just got back from a Kmart store. I went to purchase some of the penny games and they told me that they couldn't sell them for that price. The front end manager said they could sell them to me for 90% off the lowest sticker price. I said that was fine. She then proceeded to change her mind and said it was 90% off the highest sticker price. Then she said, "Do you work for Kmart?" I said, "Nope." Then she said, "How did you get so smart?"

She then kept on threatening to take the games away from me. This lady was incredibly rude. Probably one of the worst experiences I've had at any retail store.

#1818 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

So I just got back from a Kmart store. I went to purchase some of the penny games and they told me that they couldn't sell them for that price. The front end manager said they could sell them to me for 90% off the lowest sticker price. I said that was fine. She then proceeded to change her mind and said it was 90% off the highest sticker price. Then she said, "Do you work for Kmart?" I said, "Nope." Then she said, "How did you get so smart?"

She then kept on threatening to take the games away from me. This lady was incredibly rude. Probably one of the worst experiences I've had at any retail store.

I woulc have thrown the game at her face, that biotch
Currently playing

#1819 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

I was at Kmart today and they had hundreds and hundreds of new clearance games all with those "generic" upc stickers.

I'm guessing that's why clearance got good again all of a sudden. So they could make room for this stuff which will never, ever drop in price. To be fair there were some nice titles mixed in like Yakuza Dead Souls, Binary Domain, Golden Sun DS ($15 each) and Aliens Infestation ($10) but still.
76561197996844513.png

#1820 thehoweller

thehoweller

IllegalCouponPrinter

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

Correct response to her question - "By not working here."

Posted Image
For the Earthbound fans...Visit this SMAAASH ing link!
Posted Image

#1821 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

Aliens Infestation ($10)

Should've scanned that 1. I got 1, a while back, for $4.97.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1822 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

Picked up a Dead or Alive Dimensions for $10. Now I can fap on the go.

#1823 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

Went to mine and amazingly all the items I scanned came back as the price listed. That's a first and I was very disappointed. They have tons of Epic Mickey Collector's Editions just sitting there and have been for months and the price hasn't change a cent.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Wolf Among Us [Ep 1 - 5], Outlast: Whistleblower, WATCH_DOGS 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#1824 nietzsche74

nietzsche74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

You should have told her you were a secret shopper.

#1825 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

Correct response to her question - "By not working here."

:applause::applause::applause:

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#1826 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

Ds car charger 3.99
Ds stylus pack (reg silver looking ones) 4.99
Ds stylus pack (colored one) 4.99
Ds game case (one that lets you switch the games in the ds without taking the cart out) 5.99
Currently playing

#1827 lude21

lude21

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Kung fu rider PS3 $0.01.

#1828 neonlights326

neonlights326

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

I found an old XBox live starter kit with PGR and 12 month Live card yesterday for $25.

Grabbed one as well (my friend got the remaining one). Used the $15 coupons from last week and got them for $10.59 each 8-)

#1829 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

They pretty much have the worst customer service of any retailer and their stores aren't well maintained. It really shows why they have been struggling for years. They are pretty much on deaths doorstep and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they folded in the near future.

I bought a video game from them once. Horrible experience. It took seriously 15 minutes for someone with keys to open up a display case and then they argued the price with me even though it was clearly marked down. Swore I'd never buy another game there again and never have.

#1830 kraftwerks

kraftwerks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

I know I am always checking threads for stores that I swear to never buy from again...