Photo
* * * * - 12 votes

New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
4568 replies to this topic

#1831 ohnoitschris

ohnoitschris

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

K-Mart's just all over the place with clearances. I was out of town about an hour away from home this weekend and visited a K-Mart out there to find this:

Posted Image

And they rang up $15, what the hell K-mart, why do you do this to yourself

#1832 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

K-Mart's just all over the place with clearances. I was out of town about an hour away from home this weekend and visited a K-Mart out there to find this:

Posted Image

If you see some kind of "value" price sticker on them then for the most part forget it. If you look at the back of those (or any others) and you see another sticker barcode over top of the regular bar code then it's going to ring up higher.

#1833 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Posted Image

This is some type of "special buy" product. Another CAG said K-Mart did this last year. I agree that this should not be in clearance but people will buy it b/c, "OMG! It's in the clearance bin!"

#1834 CritcalJ

CritcalJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

Picked up fight night champion for 9.99 yesterday. Never played a FN game so I thought I'd give it a shot. I don't have any idea if this is the going rate or not.

Picked up a wireless mic for the 360 two weeks ago for 6.99 and dungeon siege iii for 9.99.

#1835 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

Picked up dragon age 2 for 360 for 4.97. I should have gone to the store earlier - everything was wiped out. Passed on 9.97 dungeon seige 2.

Edited by Blaster man, 19 November 2012 - 12:42 AM.

#1836 ArmyOfFun

ArmyOfFun

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

Want something worse than Shadowrun? 2 closest K-Marts to me each have at least one copy of Two Worlds for 360 on clearance for like $38. Not the sequel either, we're talking the original Two Worlds. Released in 2007. 2007. 5 years ago.

#1837 MrEKO73

MrEKO73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

Picked up Yakuza 4 for $4.97 today.

#1838 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

My Target slams the clearance sticker over the original UPCs as well.

Prevents you from being able to find out the true price...they get to sell it for what they want even if it should be cheaper.

:lol: It's their store. They can sell it for whatever the hell price they want to sell it for.

I was at Kmart today and they had hundreds and hundreds of new clearance games all with those "generic" upc stickers.

I'm guessing that's why clearance got good again all of a sudden. So they could make room for this stuff which will never, ever drop in price. To be fair there were some nice titles mixed in like Yakuza Dead Souls, Binary Domain, Golden Sun DS ($15 each) and Aliens Infestation ($10) but still.

All of these games with "Value" stickers and new generic UPC stickers are most likely bought in bulk from another vendor and not old games from that specific store that haven't sold (and thus not clearance games). These are usually called "front lane" or "Value" games, which is why you usually see them in a bin towards the front of the store, by the registers. Though that particular store could have clearance copies of the same game available, along with the "value" game copies that scan for the higher price of the generic UPC.

#1839 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

Picked up a wwf DS case with stylus for .49.

PSP go USB .97
PSP go A/C .97

Saw 2 keypads, that must have been out of system and the kid would only give me 70% off retail.

#1840 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

So thru the holidays do games still hit the clearance or is this thread going to die out?

#1841 nietzsche74

nietzsche74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

Received an e-mail for SYWR coupons. Last coupon is "earn $10 in points on $10 or more purchase at Kmart or Sears." However, when I "load" the coupon into my account and view it in the , sears is mentioned only.:-?

#1842 sweatysides

sweatysides

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

IMPORTANT INFO!! regarding MASS. and RHODE ISLAND "Black Friday - Thursday" K-Mart Sales! For those wondering (if it hasn't been mentioned already) K-Mart is closed on Thursday in Massachusetts and Rhode Island (those two i know for sure, YMMV) due to a new law. So those states mentioned local K-marts are having their Thursday sale TODAY. So get to it CAG's. I picked up a copy of Max Payne 3 this afternoon for only $8.99. (RI CAG here)

#1843 sweatysides

sweatysides

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

Received an e-mail for SYWR coupons. Last coupon is "earn $10 in points on $10 or more purchase at Kmart or Sears." However, when I "load" the coupon into my account and view it in the , sears is mentioned only.:-?

Sears Holdings owns K-mart, all of there coupons and SYWR points should be redeemable by both stores. I used a Kmart coupon/Points at sears once and vise-versa (i work at a Kmart). But YMMV as is with everything Sears related.

#1844 UNC5052

UNC5052

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

IMPORTANT INFO!! regarding MASS. and RHODE ISLAND "Black Friday - Thursday" K-Mart Sales! For those wondering (if it hasn't been mentioned already) K-Mart is closed on Thursday in Massachusetts and Rhode Island (those two i know for sure, YMMV) due to a new law. So those states mentioned local K-marts are having their Thursday sale TODAY. So get to it CAG's. I picked up a copy of Max Payne 3 this afternoon for only $8.99. (RI CAG here)

Can you confirm if the PS3 versions of Max Payne 3 and La Noire are $8.99 as well?

#1845 sweatysides

sweatysides

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Can you confirm if the PS3 versions of Max Payne 3 and La Noire are $8.99 as well?

sorry for late response, i CANNOT confirm the same for PS3 copies of each game. Seeing how as the prices were dramatically different between game console "same games" in the last "BIG" Clearance event Kmart held. I highly doubt the price would be the same for PS3 copies if not directly mentioned in the ad.

#1846 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

sorry for late response, i CANNOT confirm the same for PS3 copies of each game. Seeing how as the prices were dramatically different between game console "same games" in the last "BIG" Clearance event Kmart held. I highly doubt the price would be the same for PS3 copies if not directly mentioned in the ad.

Well this is different than a clearance. Wonder if I could call a K-mart in RI or MA to confirm this? Different sites are reporting different things. Would be weird for them to just have one version on sale.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1847 sonicsam

sonicsam

ElectroLife

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

Picked up The 3rd Birthday and Vanquish for $4.97 each, both were marked at $9.xx so I was surprised and pleased to have them discounted but I still hate Kmart and their horrible systems for marking things down at random or not at all. Also got Deus Ex HR for $7 even though sticker said $19.99 >_> good day for me.

#1848 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

Picked up yakuza 4 for $4.97 was marked 14.99

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#1849 simplylemonade

simplylemonade

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:20 PM

Also got Vanquish for 5. Deus Ex HR still 20 around here :(

Last week picked up Fear 3 for 10 and Samurai Warriors Chronicles for 5.
Currently playing:

Phoenix Wright games

#1850 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

Also got Vanquish for 5. Deus Ex HR still 20 around here :(

Last week picked up Fear 3 for 10 and Samurai Warriors Chronicles for 5.

Anyone know what games are on sale for kmart?
Anyone have a list of games that is good with the $15 off coupon?

#1851 nietzsche74

nietzsche74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:11 PM

I've just spent over $10.50 @ Kmart and have yet to see $10 in points in my account.

#1852 V Gundam

V Gundam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

I've just spent over $10.50 @ Kmart and have yet to see $10 in points in my account.

I currently have an issue with points too. According to SYWR customer service the points could take up to 30 days to show up in the account. I suggest giving them a call though.

#1853 spooie_redux

spooie_redux

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

Picked up Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Playstation Move Heroes, Yakuza 4 and Vanquish (all for PS3) for $4.97 each today.

Also picked up L.A. Noire (regular for PS3) which rang up for $10.99.

And finally, picked up Atari Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 for the DS for $9.99 (marked down from a clearance tag of 19.99).

EDIT...

Correction, Atari Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 was $9.97.

Edited by spooie_redux, 24 November 2012 - 07:50 AM.

#1854 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:37 AM

Found a copy of Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (or whatever it's called) for the original Xbox earlier this week.

Price was $39.99...

#1855 nietzsche74

nietzsche74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

It has been over 24 hours since making my qualifying purchase and the 10$ in promised points have yet to be added to my account.

#1856 daver16

daver16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

I've had problems with not getting my points before call their help number normally they can fix it in a couple minutes. And most of the time the points are supposed to post instantly.

#1857 IceColdKilla44

IceColdKilla44

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

This might be a lost cause at this point, but has anybody spotted any GoW Origins + Red DualShock 3 bundles at Kmart? I've gone to three Kmarts in MA but I still can't find a single one.

If anyone finds one & is willing to work out a trade/Paypal please PM me!

#1858 geohouse

geohouse

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

Picke up

De blob
Kane and lynch 2
Dragon age 2

All for $4.97

#1859 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

Grabbed an Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk for $2

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#1860 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

My kmarts are putting those generic upc codes on most of their cheaper games now. Thankfully they didnt get all if them though. Why are they doing this ? Those games arent gonna sell
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze