New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

• Please log in to reply
4556 replies to this topic

#211 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

Got the ps3 Karaoke Revolution bundle for $6 today. They also had the Singstar mic bundle for $6 as well as the Singstar 1 and 2 standalone games for $6 each.

#212 Irsaan

Irsaan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:10 PM

Just left my store and they didn't have much of anything. The only thing I saw worth grabbing that I got was an EA Sports Active 2 or whatever it is called for 360, with the monitor, bands, and game.

I would have picked one up, except for PS3, if I hadn't already bought 2 back when my walmart clearanced them to $10 6 months ago. I spent quite a bit of time actually doing the workouts when I first got it. I got way more into it than I ever did with Wii Fit, despite it being less "fun". They just do a better job of rewarding your accomplishments in a way that keeps you hooked with EA Sports Active 2.

#213 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:11 PM

I like how that gradually goes from somewhat descriptive to full-on moonrunes.

Seriously. I wish I knew wtf he found.

#214 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:21 PM

I fuckin' hate these new clearance drops. They're so random and some halfway decent stuff(PS3 remote) is already out of the system. Not to mention I've seen stuff priced at 2-3 different prices at 2-3 different stores. First store I hit today had the PS3 remotes, but out of system and marked $15. According to the guy in electronics $24.99 was the price showing for it on their RMU, stickered price was as low as he'd go on one for me.:roll:

Second store I hit had some PSPGo cases, hard cases were $4, soft cases were $10. I passed on those.

Third store I hit had a few things, but I'll wait another month or so and go back there to see if they drop cheaper. But I DID pick up a :ps3:Tony Hawk Ride bundle....for $6. I figure if I can't sell it on Amazon or something I can always give it to my buddies' nieces when they come in for the summer.;)

Last store(my other local one) that I hit had the PSP hard cases at $1.99, but I think they came up as out of the system there so the girl had to manually enter the price from the sticker. They also had a few of the PS3 remotes, which were AGAIN out of the system. I also picked up a 2gb M2 memory card for the PSPGo for $8. I may end up returning it before the return period lapses though, since I don't see myself ever really filling the Go to capacity.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#215 srac84

srac84

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:56 AM

Hey dude, I saw the 2gb m2 memory cards for the psp go at sears for 1.97 each.. so $8 is not a good deal, plus if you want you can get a 8gb m2 memory card for like $8 on eBay, just thought I'd help out :)

I fuckin' hate these new clearance drops. They're so random and some halfway decent stuff(PS3 remote) is already out of the system. Not to mention I've seen stuff priced at 2-3 different prices at 2-3 different stores. First store I hit today had the PS3 remotes, but out of system and marked $15. According to the guy in electronics $24.99 was the price showing for it on their RMU, stickered price was as low as he'd go on one for me.:roll:

Second store I hit had some PSPGo cases, hard cases were $4, soft cases were $10. I passed on those.

Third store I hit had a few things, but I'll wait another month or so and go back there to see if they drop cheaper. But I DID pick up a :ps3:Tony Hawk Ride bundle....for $6. I figure if I can't sell it on Amazon or something I can always give it to my buddies' nieces when they come in for the summer.;)

Last store(my other local one) that I hit had the PSP hard cases at $1.99, but I think they came up as out of the system there so the girl had to manually enter the price from the sticker. They also had a few of the PS3 remotes, which were AGAIN out of the system. I also picked up a 2gb M2 memory card for the PSPGo for $8. I may end up returning it before the return period lapses though, since I don't see myself ever really filling the Go to capacity.

#216 Captain J

Captain J

Philips CD-I Expert

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:23 AM

Went to my Kmart today and got:

PS2
High School Musical 3 Super Dance Bundle
With Game and 2 Dance Pads - $2

Funny thing is that its shelf tag marked for $2.99, but rings up at $2 even :)
IT'S COMING! 12/12/12 www.scarecade.com
Now you know, and knowing is half the battle!

#217 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:45 AM

Hey dude, I saw the 2gb m2 memory cards for the psp go at sears for 1.97 each.. so $8 is not a good deal, plus if you want you can get a 8gb m2 memory card for like $8 on eBay, just thought I'd help out :)

Thanks. I figured I have 90 days or so to return it. So if they go down in price at the store I grabbed this one at, then I'll just do a return/rebuy.;)

Unfortunately neither of my local Sears stores had the 2gb ones for $2 cuz I checked.:cry:

Went to my Kmart today and got:

PS2
High School Musical 3 Super Dance Bundle
With Game and 2 Dance Pads - $2

Funny thing is that its shelf tag marked for $2.99, but rings up at $2 even :)

No way. Those are $2? :lol: They had 2-3 of them at the one Kmart I stopped at today.

So nobody else found one of these?

Spoiler

Never heard of Overlord: Raising Hell, then again I don't own a PS3, never hard of the game but had to buy it at that price. Best part was, there was $2 in rewards so it was free.

It was the only game I saw for under $4.

I saw two of those at my one close store today, but it only had a generic black n white $14.99 sticker on the front. It came up $14.99 on the scanner as well.:bomb:

Thing is, the first store I hit today I distinctly remember having a lot more games before New Years'.:cry::-#

Edited by IAmTheCheapestGamer, 25 May 2012 - 03:19 AM.

Posted Image

#218 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:27 PM

I picked up Scene It for $6.

mer71.jpg

#219 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:53 PM

Struck out on game clearance but got a lot of Lego clearance.

#220 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

Thanks. I figured I have 90 days or so to return it. So if they go down in price at the store I grabbed this one at, then I'll just do a return/rebuy.;)

Unfortunately neither of my local Sears stores had the 2gb ones for $2 cuz I checked.:cry:

Hmm... I may have to check my Sears sometime, but I doubt I'll have any luck at that price. Plus, I hate that store.

I saw the 2 gbs as well, but passed as I figured the price wasn't that great. Plus, I got a 1gb clearanced to like $6 or $7 two or three years ago at Target as I needed one for my free club.bing Sony cam.
Posted Image

#221 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

My Kmart had a bunch of stuff on clearance, but didn't have the time to sift through the garbage pile they dump stuff in. Had a bunch of games mentioned here, but couldn't find an employee ANYWHERE to help me with pricing inquiries.

The only thing I wanted to find was a PS2, but didn't see one anywhere. Really want one of those for these prices.

#222 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

My Kmart had a bunch of stuff on clearance, but didn't have the time to sift through the garbage pile they dump stuff in. Had a bunch of games mentioned here, but couldn't find an employee ANYWHERE to help me with pricing inquiries.

Nine times out of ten the prices would be the same as reported here if you took them up to the front registers.

The only thing I wanted to find was a PS2, but didn't see one anywhere. Really want one of those for these prices.

Good luck finding a PS2 for $10. A couple of the stores by me had 2-3 of them sitting in the cases for a long time, but they were all gone when I checked yesterday.:cry:

Posted Image

#223 Carlanga

Carlanga

Fishing for deals

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:19 PM

Some games have dropped from when the thread started!

Came back from 2 Kmarts close to my home; got the games at the first one I went since the second one has the old games behind the newer games on the glass box on the bottom shelf & it would have taken hours for someone to come and open it of me to just look through:
PS3 TV Superstars $4.00
PS3 3D Dot Heroes $6.00
PS3 Sports Champion $6.00
PS3 Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection $6.00

#224 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:21 PM

Nine times out of ten the prices would be the same as reported here if you took them up to the front registers.

Good luck finding a PS2 for $10. A couple of the stores by me had 2-3 of them sitting in the cases for a long time, but they were all gone when I checked yesterday.:cry:

Did you hit Moosic? Only one I didn't go to. Waste of time?

#225 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:25 PM

Did you hit Moosic? Only one I didn't go to. Waste of time?

Yeah. Moosic had a few remotes, but they were outta the system already.:roll: Otherwise that's where I picked up the 2gb memory card for the PSPGo and the $1.99 PSPGo case. But there wasn't really anything else worth it there besides the typical GH games.

I ended up picking up a Tony Hawk Ride bundle for PS3 at the Pittston one for $6.

Posted Image

#226 No.

No.

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

Stuff I got today at West Seneca KMart that never has good clearance stuff:

UFC Undisputed 2010 for $6, the big box version with a t-shirt inside. Had to get one.
Top Spin 3 $4. Not a great price, but a game I kinda wanted.

And they had a bunch of the Rock Band $4/Singstar $6 games.

No PS2s, which I had to check for. Man, $10 for one would be awesome, even if I just used it as a streaming device or something.

#227 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

Yeah. Moosic had a few remotes, but they were outta the system already.:roll: Otherwise that's where I picked up the 2gb memory card for the PSPGo and the $1.99 PSPGo case. But there wasn't really anything else worth it there besides the typical GH games.

I ended up picking up a Tony Hawk Ride bundle for PS3 at the Pittston one for $6.

I picked up a few games from WB and Pittston, nothing on my high want list though, just filler.

#228 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:50 PM

I picked up a few games from WB and Pittston, nothing on my high want list though, just filler.

The flooded store in Edwardsville actually used to have as many games as Moosic at one point, which was nice since you could always find a decent selection there. When Pittston had their cases(the Playstation, Nintendo, etc branded ones) at the other end of electronics a few years ago it was nice, since they too had tons of stuff.

Now it seems like aside from the WB store all of the local Kmarts are slim pickings.

Judging by the results on Amazon for that TH bundle, it's safe to say that that's going back within the 90 days.

Posted Image

#229 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

Ghost Trick DS $6
anything else I got was already reported it seemed

#230 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:45 PM

Anything good at the WB store or is it just shit? Tempted to take a trip down there tomorrow, but only if there is promise of something decent in the under $10 range. Mainly looking for the $6 prototype.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#231 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

Anything good at the WB store or is it just shit? Tempted to take a trip down there tomorrow, but only if there is promise of something decent in the under $10 range. Mainly looking for the $6 prototype.

No copies of Prototype in the WB store. The only thing they had(keyword: HAD) were empty spots on the shelf for the PS EYE for the PS3 at $16.

Posted Image

#232 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 25 May 2012 - 11:39 PM

Before I forget, I saw that :wii:Sin & Punishment game marked with a $9.99 sticker at one of the Kmart stores I hit yesterday.

Don't know if that's considered a good deal or not.

Also, the :wii:Epic Mickey Paintbrush nunchucks were down to $12 each.

Posted Image

#233 MasterSun1

MasterSun1

Already Guilty

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:01 AM

I stopped by the store in Beaverton, OR. There wasn't much except some Guitar Hero, Band Hero, and Rock Band games. I saw 3D Dot Game Heroes, but it had it's own barcode sticked on it. I'm assuming that's so they can skirt around the clearance price and put their own price on it? Kinda shitty if that's the case.

#234 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:24 AM

I scored big today 2012/05/25

Kmart

EA Sports Active Strength Training Weight Set $10
It comes in a box with dumbbells, jump rope, resistance bands, weighted gloves (and ankle bracelets I think).

Also got:
Green Day rock band ps3 $4
Rock Band metal tracks ps3 $4
DJ Hero 1 ps3 (stand alone software) $6
Lego Rock Band ps3 $4
Singularity ps3 $6

Target

Mr. Coffee Cafe / Frappuccino Maker $23.99 (reg. $79 or $89)

Gamestop

UFC Encyclopedia (huge hardcover book) FREE, clearanced out
Clerk let me have it if I bought something.

Best Buy

Battlefield Bad Company 2 ps3 $5

Edited by PublikDefender, 26 May 2012 - 12:36 AM.

#235 Uso

Uso

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 12:36 AM

Picked up

Wii
DDR Bundle for $10
DDR2 Hottest Party Bundle for $10

#236 shiningslade

shiningslade

Master Of Pinball

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:27 PM

Found a couple more titles no one has mentioned.
:360: Borderlands $6
:ps3: HP Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 $4
:wii: SW Force Unleashed II $6
:ps2: SS Country Bundle $6
:ps2: SS Country Game Only $6 (Obviously I didn't get this since bundle was same price)
:ds: DK Banana Stylus CE $2

Oh & I also saw 3D Dot Heroes with & without the generic stickers on them. The one without rings at $6 while the other is regular price.
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=93861"
Last Updated on 11/11/06
http://www.cheapassg...005#post8226005
Guides For Trade/Sale Updated 3/3/11

#237 V Gundam

V Gundam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

Demon Souls PS3 $6.00

#238 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

Demon Souls PS3 $6.00

Amazing. One of the best games ever.

#239 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

Somone already hit my kmart, but I did find:

no more heroes 2 wii $4
Red steel with/motion $6
Battle B Daman GBA $4
Trauma center 2 DS $6

#240 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:26 AM

Went to the Frackville K-Mart (well Schukyll Mall, no clue what town it's classified under). I went down there to check out this store called Black Diamond which is basically an antique shop that has some old video games, but I took a run into k-mart at the end of my trip.

They had a ton of $6 Singularities for PS3, some type of music game. Don't remember if it's Rock Band, Guitar Hero or DJ Hero. I think they might of had some $6 Singularities for x-box too, but I don't remember. I wanted to get out of there ASAP because it was pouring like a son of a Fuck and I wanted to get back on the interstate before the roads got too terrible.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly