Gamestop weekly ad 4/25/12

I think someone was looking for a 39.99 ME3 price so they can PM it at Target and capitalize on the $20 off coupon.

Actually, I'll probably PM the ME3 price myself.

Thanks for the heads up.

scanhxq.png

Scan of the only part of the AD that mattered for those who don't feel like downloading the pdf OP linked. Thanks for the info OP.

[quote name='akir']One week only space marine for $14.99
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
i better get to gamestop for this amazing deal![/QUOTE]

Lmao! I know right? This game has been $10 at gamefly how Many times now?

Their Move and Sharpshooter are the same price as today's Amazon deal not bad if you ask me. Everything else is pretty much garbage as far as deals go.

[quote name='akir']One week only space marine for $14.99
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
i better get to gamestop for this amazing deal![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vap']Lmao! I know right? This game has been $10 at gamefly how Many times now?[/QUOTE]

Hmm...maybe I should look into this game.

Warhammer is a bad ass game got it for 19.99 new from Amazon with a 10 buck off THQ game promotion, and yes I do believe price drops are a weekly thing.

[quote name='whoknows']Is it not a good game?[/QUOTE]

i dont know myself havent played it or finished any of the modern NG games.

but this is the internet. anything that becomes popular suddenly mysteriously sucks according to the masses.

halo great at first now "sucks" COD as well ME3 as well zelda mario and now we have NG. its the law of the internet.

It's a horrendous game. They absolutely ruined the Ninja Gaiden series. It's dumbed down, way less violent, and half assed. $10 tops for it if you're up for a mediocre action game. I literally was using my computer, not looking at the screen, and pressing x and y and I cleared out entire rooms of enemies.

[quote name='iduncurr']I think someone was looking for a 39.99 ME3 price so they can PM it at Target and capitalize on the $20 off coupon.

Actually, I'll probably PM the ME3 price myself.

Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

Might do that myself although I haven't played the first two.

HELL TO THE NO! No, it is not a good game. Just tried it tonight and the game kinda does the combat automatically for you. It's casual and watered down. There is auto healing now, etc. etc.

Skip it. If anything this is a $10 bargain bin game and should drop in price quick from the lack of sales.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']It's a horrendous game. They absolutely ruined the Ninja Gaiden series. It's dumbed down, way less violent, and half assed. $10 tops for it if you're up for a mediocre action game. I literally was using my computer, not looking at the screen, and pressing x and y and I cleared out entire rooms of enemies.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Devil May Cry 2

Close but still worse, sometimes I had to jump in combat in DMC2. Didn't have to in Ninja Gaiden. Ryu auto locks and homes on to every enemy for you

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Long before gamefly it was $10 new at BBY.[/QUOTE]

With the coupon of course. ;) I played through the game in three days or so. It was fairly enjoyable. I'll probably give it to my dad once he comes into town.

[quote name='strait edge follower']When will there be some vita game price drops already ?[/QUOTE]

If you trade in any 2 games (even old gen games) at target you can get $20 off. Right now uncharted golden abyss is $40 at target making it $20. Best I've seen so far.

[quote name='Vap']Lmao! I know right? This game has been $10 at gamefly how Many times now?[/QUOTE]$10 @gamer coupon deal too.

[quote name='Psychonik']Warhammer is a bad ass game got it for 19.99 new from Amazon with a 10 buck off THQ game promotion, and yes I do believe price drops are a weekly thing.[/QUOTE]

wat thq promotion???

Well, there's a demo of NG3 if you really want to try it. I haven't tried the demo yet, but it should give you some idea of what you are in for. That is, assuming the demo was made right.

bread's done
Back