4yr old boy shoots dad over PS

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

Protect your family to the last stand, but I mean ugh, yeah, -- dogs are a pain.

Just spinning boring threads into some kind of discussion, and clearly stated on the last page that I have no idea how pets are handled in Saudi Arabia, so my advice certainly may not hold any relevance to the topic.

Since you have absolutely zero knowledge on gun ownership or dog ownership in Saudi Arabia, you are only trolling this topic. Stop. Also doesn't help that you respond sarcastically.

#32 lordopus99

lordopus99

Training for the silver

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:24 AM

The tragic incident will add fuel to the debate that playing violent video games makes youngsters aggressive and alters their perception of reality.

so he didnt have a playstation, but playing violent games on the playstation made him kill his dad...some reasoning skills there.

I thought the same thing as I read this. Always blaming before thinking...

#33 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:49 AM

Love how this can't just be an isolated incident. That it's rooted in videogames.

Yeah, the teacher in Saudi Arabia said her students talk about Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, and pretend to shoot eachother at recess. We shot the shit out of eachother with Nerf guns when we were kids, nobody took those away. Kids play cops & robbers, and cowboys & Indians. It's normal. End of story.

#34 ThisHnmdsmeDevil

ThisHnmdsmeDevil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:37 PM

Darwin Award?

#35 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

Hey guys, the Daily Mail is a tabloid newspaper. It's like citing the Onion.

#36 crunchb3rry

crunchb3rry

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

Hey guys, the Daily Mail is a tabloid newspaper. It's like citing the Onion.

Somebody else posted an article on the forums about "helping" some veteran by telling John Stewart and Colbert to report on it. How that's supposed to "help" I don't understand, won't bring his dead wife back. And if the guy wasn't a veteran the douche that made the video wouldn't even have bothered.

#37 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:23 AM

Somebody else posted an article on the forums about "helping" some veteran by telling John Stewart and Colbert to report on it. How that's supposed to "help" I don't understand, won't bring his dead wife back. And if the guy wasn't a veteran the douche that made the video wouldn't even have bothered.

All good points that could addressed in that thread by 62t. My instincts tell me it has nothing to do with "helping" the veteran at all.

#38 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:01 AM

I Don't know why they got to put he's Saudi in the headlines. I Mean I don't ever see "Angry white boy shoots parent over video games."

So we don't all assume he was black? zing!

To close the gun vs. dog argument: you can't disarm a gun with a big juicy steak and baby talk.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png