The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings for $44.99 w/ FSSS @ Amazon

[quote name='Chemosh013']And the shipping at TRU can be taken off with an email and a "one time exception"[/QUOTE]

Just got mine taken off.

its a good thing amazon refunded me 15 bucks for the broken case from the shipping. i only paid 35 bucks for my copy

I'm still slightly confused by Amazon's recent strategy of offering no credit or deals on any games at release, but then a week after everyone that really wanted the game bought it elsewhere THEN they price match.

It certainly has cost them a few sales from me.

Pretty decent deal for a game that has been out for a week. Would bite, but at that point in school where things get busy =/. Hopefully a better deal around Summer =D.

Thanks for the info!

[quote name='CaseX']This was not the price match I was hoping for.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kayne2000']same here[/QUOTE]

Amazon only matches listed prices. Promotional code values are excluded.

Very tempting, but I can wait on this one.

[quote name='croqoa']I'm still slightly confused by Amazon's recent strategy of offering no credit or deals on any games at release, but then a week after everyone that really wanted the game bought it elsewhere THEN they price match.

It certainly has cost them a few sales from me.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I used to buy day one from Amazon when they were offering $20 credit. Now, I just wait. Mass Effect 3 went from $60 to $30 in 7 weeks. I can wait 7 weeks or so.

I recently developed this strategy of keeping a couple of $10 games in my backlog so I can go through those while waiting for price drops on new games.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Amazon only matches listed prices. Promotional code values are excluded.

Very tempting, but I can wait on this one.[/QUOTE]

well poop on them.

i suspect the problem is the person in charge that checks these links cant read ENTER PROMO CODE so it doesnt get done because that would take all of 2 minutes to scan the webpage link for that.

ah there goes my sale. i dont think im meant to have it now ive failed epically to get it PM

Hey CAGers, I just bought the Witcher 2 on Xbox360. Is recommended to play the original Witcher on PC to understand the story? Although I wanna play Witcher 2, I don't want to miss out on important plots or storylines.

Useless Amazon. Why would I pass up a pre-order deal in favor of waiting 1-2 weeks before you get your arses off the couch?

[quote name='NolbertoS']Hey CAGers, I just bought the Witcher 2 on Xbox360. Is recommended to play the original Witcher on PC to understand the story? Although I wanna play Witcher 2, I don't want to miss out on important plots or storylines.[/QUOTE]

everyone I talked to says no

bread's done
Back