[DEAD] Lollipop Chainsaw Pre-Order $44.99 @ Amazon

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#121 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

Hopefully at least some of them will be in-game unlocks... That remains to be seen though.

ETA: Cool, I didn't realize that it had been confirmed that they were definitely unlockable in-game. Weren't some of those DLC for the Japanese version?

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#122 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:28 PM

I feel like such a perv buying this game. And really, I just wanted to support Grasshopper since SotD was so much fun.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#123 Draknight

Draknight

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:43 PM

I feel like such a perv buying this game. And really, I just wanted to support Grasshopper since SotD was so much fun.

There's nothing pervy about a game with a zombie-slaying highschooler in a cheerleader out. . . oh wait :-s

But seriously, this game looks fun as hell and isn't taking itself too seriously unlike all those other zombie games out there. Yeah I'm looking at you Dead island.

#124 Confucius

Confucius

Yeah I fixed it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:46 PM

yeah i like suda's over the top nudge nudge wink wink approach to games. video games are too serious sometimes.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#125 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

Oh come on, I've played a bunch of Dead Island and not once did I really think it was taking itself seriously.
Posted Image

#126 GirlsRscandalouz

GirlsRscandalouz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:16 PM

what is the "google offer"

#127 Slermy

Slermy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:02 AM

Oh that's great that those are unlocks! Even more reason to buy it day one.

#128 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:45 AM

Yes, all the outfits (with the exception of the 5 pre-order outfits) are included in the game for free and are unlocked by completing certain objectives as well as purchasing with in-game points similar to No More Heroes. It is shocking that North America is getting all the anime outfits as those are generally Japan exclusives (due to licensing being different over here), but hey, Warner Bros. are pretty awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/KyleFedora

Posted Image
Backloggery

I'm 34 years old, and damned it, I want my freaking half-undressed anime chick.

In for 12 to afford a dozen roses for my body pillow Kimiko.

#129 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:27 AM

Lol, at the outfits. I'm hyped for this game but gonna wait for some reviews.

154512.png

:360: Assassin Creed IV: Black Flag

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:psp: Assassin Creed III: Liberation

jionekanji.png

#130 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:44 AM

We could use more games that combine both genres of video games: zombies and boobies.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#131 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:54 AM

Yes, all the outfits (with the exception of the 5 pre-order outfits) are included in the game for free and are unlocked by completing certain objectives as well as purchasing with in-game points similar to No More Heroes. It is shocking that North America is getting all the anime outfits as those are generally Japan exclusives (due to licensing being different over here), but hey, Warner Bros. are pretty awesome!

QFT.

First MK and alt's for everyone on disk and now this? Yup. I agree.

#132 skinkrawl

skinkrawl

DoyoulikePhilCollins

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:59 AM

Played this the other day. It's funny but the gameplay isn't anything unique or groundbreaking. Boss fights seem to go on forever. I can see it being discounted rather quickly.

#133 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:22 AM

360 or PS3? I'm already getting a 360 copy at BB but for this price and more dlc I don't mind having a sealed copy. Just need to track down Jessica Nigri for an "autograph" :D

#134 Dezner

Dezner

Kanetsugu! <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

Now that's an idea, though I'd want much, much more than an autograph. >_>

OrangeGouf.png

#135 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Inebrious Infinitus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:24 PM

I'm waiting for a bit on this one, as it seems like it'll be a pretty average slasher. Far above Ninja Gaiden 3, but far below Ninja Gaiden 2, Bayonetta and Devil May Cry.

From the gameplay I've seen, there are some pretty dumb things that should never have made it into a playable version of the game. (IE: Chat bubbles that say things like "HELP!" can impair your vision if they get in front of your camera.)

I see this one dropping quite fast.

As far as the costumes go... the only one I really like is the red and white maid outfit. Otherwise I'll probably just sick to her standard cheerleader get-up.

#136 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:48 PM

I'm waiting for a bit on this one, as it seems like it'll be a pretty average slasher. Far above Ninja Gaiden 3, but far below Ninja Gaiden 2, Bayonetta and Devil May Cry.

NG3 is alright if you don't play it below the "hard" difficulty. Sure it's no where near as good as the original 2 games from Itagaki, no arguments there, but it's still kinda fun sometimes in a mindless kind of way. I just don't look at NG3 as a Ninja Gaiden game and put it in a casual group where God of War, Dante's Inferno, Castlevania Lord of Shadow, Ninja Blade reside.

As for this game, I preordered it but not sure if I will stick to it. So far, I haven't enjoyed any of the creations from this studio so I have my doubts. I played No More Heroes but just couldn't get into it. The shooter game, forgot the name, I didn't play but checked out the videos and it's pretty average.