Xbox 360 3 Game Pack Limbo, Trials HD, Splosion Man New $12.99 Free S/H!

[quote name='luck3yone']Xbox 360 Game 3 Pack Limbo, Trials HD, Splosion Man Brand New Sealed on eBay

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/230779363904?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

not my listing, but I saw it on the daily deals today and bought 2 copies for the regular price of 1. Says limited quantities so get one while you can.
Limbo and Trials are both pretty kick-ass games! Not sure about splosion man.[/QUOTE]

Splosion Man is amazing.

Yea I've never tried it, but will give it a shot once the games get here. Should be here by weekend hopefully. I already have Trials and Limbo but it's just such a good deal...

Unfortunately you need to use the disc to play these. There is no eway to transfer them to the harddrive

[quote name='NEP']Unfortunately you need to use the disc to play these. There is no eway to transfer them to the harddrive[/QUOTE]

Who's that directed at?

[quote name='GUNNM']419 sold
gddamn[/QUOTE]

Haha, maybe that's why all the copies sold out when Best Buy had it on sale.

Dunno how long the shipping will take, but the price is right, even for a week long wait, especially considering Trials HD is still 1200 MSP, Splosion Man is 800, and Limbo is another 1200. That's what, about $35?

Awesome deal, I picked one of these up last night. Funny there is a thread about the game I randomly bought from ebay last night. (I have been looking for this game for less then $20 and saw this was $13 hit BIN immediately). Anyways good deal and thanks for posting this because I didn't even think of how good a deal it was.

It's a great deal. Spolision Man wasn't really to my taste... but Limbo and Trials HD are among the best XBLA games ever.

You could probably buy this, play them, and resell it for at least what you're paying for it.

[quote name='cthomer5000']It's a great deal. Spolision Man wasn't really to my taste... but Limbo and Trials HD are among the best XBLA games ever.

You could probably buy this, play them, and resell it for at least what you're paying for it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed that Limbo and Trials have to be up there for the best arcade games ever on XBLA. Trials Evolution is pretty sweet too if you haven't checked that out yet.

Both Limbo and Trials are awesome, this is a great deal.

I finally went back and beat the extreme tracks in Trials last night, and I played through Trials Evolution last weekend (which is also great)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I wonder who didn't get this from BBY when they had it for $9.99? This is a decent price if you missed that deal then.[/QUOTE]

That was the one deal I am sorry i passed on from last Christmas at BBY.

bread's done
Back