Bejeweled 3 Ps3/Xbox360/Nds $9.99 New / $8.99 Used @ Gamestop

Great deal! considering it includes not only bejeweled 3 but also zuma and feeding frenzy 2. Plus the standalone bejeweled 3 game just came out on psn for $14.99.

Thanks for posting!

I'll pick up a copy!

For clarification, the PS3 version includes Feeding Frenzy 2 and Zuma, while the 360 version includes Bejeweled Blitz.

Hmmm, already have this on steam, but love physical copies of the game, guess I'll have to bite. This is a great game and price (for just bejeweled alone!) The new modes are loads of fun!

Just bought this used not long ago for about the same price. Very fun (like always) and have one more badge to complete to finish it. Definitely worth the price.

I'm buying this out of spite for PSN releasing Bejeweled this week for $14.99 and promoting Zuma and Feeding Frenzy 2 for $9.99 EACH. That's a difference of ~ $25 total. Well that and the FF2 demo had a bunch of really cool multiplayer modes that the PC version doesn't, so I'm buying FF2 for $10 and getting Bejeweled 3 for free (I have no use for Zuma and it's ilk. None at all.)

[quote name='chimpmeister']Physical copies always > digital downloads. I bought a copy of these for each console, thanks for the heads up OP![/QUOTE]

Not always imho, most of the games :)360:) that have more than one game on it still use the disc drive the whole time even after install, not sure about :ps3:. Still very tempted on this deal though, at least you can trade it in later. Thanks OP.

Damn, this is super sweet, I think the PS3 version even comes with a slip-cover, but I want both b/c I don't have any of the extra games that come with each..what to do..

[quote name='token2k6']Damn, this is super sweet, I think the PS3 version even comes with a slip-cover, but I want both b/c I don't have any of the extra games that come with each..what to do..[/QUOTE]

Both versions come with slipcovers, and the gamestop near me had many new copies of each one.

Hmm...which version?! Portability for the DS, 360 version because I have Plants Vs. Zombies disc collection on that console, or PS3 for other two games?

How does Bejeweled Blitz compare to Zuma and Feeding Frenzy 2?

Have always liked Bejeweled! This is cool and I like the PS3 controller rumble feature! Over 100,000/Apprentice...so far!

:D

Picked my PS3 copy up yesterday, thanks. I can't believe that PSN is charging $9.99 for Zuma. That game is a $1.99 mini at best. I played about 3 levels and I'll never play it again. Fu-uh-gly. On the bright side FF2 not only has co-op story but easy co-op story and a bunch of 4 player minigames, so fun for the whole family. Bejeweled 3 is more Bejeweled. My favorite part is the between-levels Dr. Who effect wormhole. Played for maybe 2 hours last night. Wouldn't play that long again, wanted to get everything unlocked to see what games there were. I like butterflies - stolen from Galapago, turnabout is fair play I guess - and poker. Wish there were 2-player splitscreen like Tetris but for $10 it'll do.

I may just price match this at BB for my fiancee. She's a big fan of PopCap even though the only one that I loved was Peggle.

:bomb: Damn you OP. I already have Bejeweled 2 on PSN, but since I have a $25 gc from eRewards I might as well pick this up.

If I knew I could get this 60gb PS3 I have working 100% I'd give it to my one friend along with a copy of the game. Her and her mom love playing the Pogo games on AOL.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:bomb: Damn you OP. I already have Bejeweled 2 on PSN, but since I have a $25 gc from eRewards I might as well pick this up.

If I knew I could get this 60gb PS3 I have working 100% I'd give it to my one friend along with a copy of the game. Her and her mom love playing the Pogo games on AOL.[/QUOTE]And this was relative to the thread how? And why aren't you shaking your booty at the end of the post? You're losing your touch.

No need to be such a nazi about the thread, robo. People like cheapest keep threads like this alive. I want this game but 10 for bejeweled is kinda...meh. Considering it's something for a phone or for free on PC. Anyone want plants vs zombies PS3? Straight trade for it? Got all the trophies for that one already. First and only game to do that.

I'm not being a nazi about the thread nor his postings, if that's what you meant. There are places for his journal entries. We don't have to know about everything, or lack there of, that's going on in his mind. :lol:
Also, I didn't know there was an urgency to keep this thread alive since it began way back on the 25th. :rofl:

[quote name='robodaddyo']I'm not being a nazi about the thread nor his postings, if that's what you meant. There are places for his journal entries. We don't have to know about everything, or lack there of, that's going on in his mind. :lol:
Also, I didn't know there was an urgency to keep this thread alive since it began way back on the 25th. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

And this was relative to the thread how?

I pick up both the PS3 and Xbox versions. The Xbox version is for a friend. I might go back and get the DS for my son.

[quote name='KrisMKX']And this was relative to the thread how?[/QUOTE]Trying to stop stupidity is for the good of the community. If you can't see that, well... :rofl:

I noticed most of you have picked up the console version...is it fun to play on consoles? I'm a sucker for definitiveness so the cleanness of HD along with the bonus games of the PS3 version and trophy support sounds awesome...but I can't help but think it would be far more convenient to play on DS. Anyone who plays PopCap games on consoles: how well do they play?

Picked it up for the wifey. She LOVES it. Can't play music off your hard drive which is complete bull shit. Picked up the sharpshooter for 20 as well. Very smooth transaction at this GS. Good deals. Thanks.

..bumping up the old thread. :)

I noticed it was BACK at this price again. I'll probably pick it up this weekend since I missed it the 1st time around.

bread's done
Back