Bejeweled 3 Ps3/Xbox360/Nds $9.99 New / $8.99 Used @ Gamestop

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

Picked my PS3 copy up yesterday, thanks. I can't believe that PSN is charging $9.99 for Zuma. That game is a $1.99 mini at best. I played about 3 levels and I'll never play it again. Fu-uh-gly. On the bright side FF2 not only has co-op story but easy co-op story and a bunch of 4 player minigames, so fun for the whole family. Bejeweled 3 is more Bejeweled. My favorite part is the between-levels Dr. Who effect wormhole. Played for maybe 2 hours last night. Wouldn't play that long again, wanted to get everything unlocked to see what games there were. I like butterflies - stolen from Galapago, turnabout is fair play I guess - and poker. Wish there were 2-player splitscreen like Tetris but for $10 it'll do.

#32 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

I may just price match this at BB for my fiancee. She's a big fan of PopCap even though the only one that I loved was Peggle.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#33 mer71

mer71

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:52 AM

Thanks for the tip. Picked up the 360 version, even though I have Blitz. I will get my moneys worth.

mer71.jpg

#34 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:54 AM

Got one for PS3 in store. Not a gutted one and slip cover is great! Thanks OP.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#35 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:05 AM

:bomb:<shakes fist> Damn you OP. I already have Bejeweled 2 on PSN, but since I have a $25 gc from eRewards I might as well pick this up.

If I knew I could get this 60gb PS3 I have working 100% I'd give it to my one friend along with a copy of the game. Her and her mom love playing the Pogo games on AOL.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#36 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:50 AM

:bomb:<shakes fist> Damn you OP. I already have Bejeweled 2 on PSN, but since I have a $25 gc from eRewards I might as well pick this up.

If I knew I could get this 60gb PS3 I have working 100% I'd give it to my one friend along with a copy of the game. Her and her mom love playing the Pogo games on AOL.

And this was relative to the thread how? And why aren't you shaking your booty at the end of the post? You're losing your touch.

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

Please, stop butchering the English language. These are horrible.

#37 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

No need to be such a nazi about the thread, robo. People like cheapest keep threads like this alive. I want this game but 10 for bejeweled is kinda...meh. Considering it's something for a phone or for free on PC. Anyone want plants vs zombies PS3? Straight trade for it? Got all the trophies for that one already. First and only game to do that.

#38 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

I'm not being a nazi about the thread nor his postings, if that's what you meant. There are places for his journal entries. We don't have to know about everything, or lack there of, that's going on in his mind. :lol:
Also, I didn't know there was an urgency to keep this thread alive since it began way back on the 25th. :rofl:

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

#39 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

I'm not being a nazi about the thread nor his postings, if that's what you meant. There are places for his journal entries. We don't have to know about everything, or lack there of, that's going on in his mind. :lol:
Also, I didn't know there was an urgency to keep this thread alive since it began way back on the 25th. :rofl:

And this was relative to the thread how?

106889.png

#40 chunlirocks

chunlirocks

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

Man the shipping always kills these 10 blade deals

Damn You Gamestop
:joystick: CERTIFIED GRADE A VIDIOT:joystick:

IN MY CONSOLES - NOW PLAYING:
:ps3: BLAZBLUE and DEMON's SOULS
:360: MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1. 5
:ps2: EVERBLUE 2
:wii: METROID PRIME TRILOGY
:psp: Field Commander
:xbox: XYANIDE

#41 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

I pick up both the PS3 and Xbox versions. The Xbox version is for a friend. I might go back and get the DS for my son.

#42 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

Grabbed the last new copy at my GameStop...thanks OP! :D

#43 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

And this was relative to the thread how?

Trying to stop stupidity is for the good of the community. If you can't see that, well... :rofl:

#44 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:13 PM

Thanks OP! Picked up a used copy today while I was picking up Atelier Rorona/Totori.

TheVila.png

#45 Tricky

Tricky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:20 AM

Picked up a sealed copy from my Gamestop for PS3. Thanks OP!

#46 nitman99

nitman99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:59 AM

I noticed most of you have picked up the console version...is it fun to play on consoles? I'm a sucker for definitiveness so the cleanness of HD along with the bonus games of the PS3 version and trophy support sounds awesome...but I can't help but think it would be far more convenient to play on DS. Anyone who plays PopCap games on consoles: how well do they play?

#47 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:05 AM

I find it fun and I began playing it on the computer! So glad PSN didn't ever have a sale on that 1 for $9.99!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#48 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:51 PM

Picked it up for the wifey. She LOVES it. Can't play music off your hard drive which is complete bull shit. Picked up the sharpshooter for 20 as well. Very smooth transaction at this GS. Good deals. Thanks.

#49 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:06 PM

..bumping up the old thread. :)

I noticed it was BACK at this price again. I'll probably pick it up this weekend since I missed it the 1st time around.