Murdoch Complains About Being Harassed by Press

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

Rupert Murdoch described on Thursday being "mobbed" and "harassed" by journalists and paparazzi, in an exchange rich with irony during his testimony at a judicial inquiry on press ethics prompted by criminal behaviour at one of his papers.
Later on in the exchange, Jay asked whether Murdoch felt that the reporters had behaved inappropriately. Here is what was said next.

Murdoch: I think it's part of the game.

Jay: And what's the game?

Murdoch: Harass people. You know, I was being harassed. I was trying to walk all of 10 yards across the street. I had another 20 or so outside my apartment this morning.

Jay: But part of the game of harassment, intrusion, these are recurrent themes in the behaviour of the press for decades, would you not accept that?

Murdoch: Yes, it can take many forms, but yes.

http://www.reuters.c...E8FQBV920120426

LMAO, the rich are really perfecting the art of hypocrisy

#2 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

all ethics nonsense aside, that brit redhead that worked for him had some INCREDIBLE hair.
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2

#3 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:31 PM

all ethics nonsense aside, that brit redhead that worked for him had some INCREDIBLE hair.

I can't imagine how long it would take to dry it after a shower.

#4 nasum

nasum

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:44 PM

that's a wash every third day head of hair right there...
3DS Buddy Code 2767-0055-5245 send a pm with your code if you add and I will return the favor
XBL - Nasum2

#5 Clak

Clak

Made of star stuff.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

Lol, people usually hate it when the tide is turned on them.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. -George Carlin

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” -Mark Twain

“When a great genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign; that the dunces are all in confederacy against him." -Jonathon Swift

#6 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

Better him than his son because James is the one in the hot seat. More attention on Rupy means less bad press for James.

#7 camoor

camoor

Jams on foot fires

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

Better him than his son because James is the one in the hot seat. More attention on Rupy means less bad press for James.

He should get his wife to play bodyguard more often, that seemed to work last time...

#8 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

He should get his wife to play bodyguard more often, that seemed to work last time...

LOLZ...she should play bodyguard for the both of them.