FS: SSB Melee complete $50, Halo Anniversary vinyl $130

MetalSlugger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
The following is what I'm selling. Items are in the condition described; pictures can be sent upon request. PayPal only, US only. Prices are shipped to the US. Offers and trades are always accepted. :)

Games

GC: Super Smash Bros Melee - Complete and in excellent condition, just some minor shelfwear on the case. Original release. $50 shipped

Soundtracks

Halo Anniversary vinyl - The one that's green and white plastic. Only played once, minimal shelfwear. $130 shipped

Games

:pS4: River City Melee - Asian English release. Opened, only played once so like new condition. Only getting rid of it b/c I got the LRG release. $20 shipped on hold

Steam codes (extras from a Humble Bundle so they're legit):
Octodad: Dadliest Catch $1
Superbrothers Sword & Sorcery EP $1
The Stanley Parable $1
Guacamelee SCTE $1
Guacameelee Gold Edition $1
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball $1
Guns of Icarus Online $1
Day of the Tentacle Remastered $1
VVVVVV $1

Last edited by a moderator:
The following is what I'm currently looking for. Games must be in good condition, complete and NOT Greatest/Platinum Hits. PM me what you want for it and we'll work something out.

Games

Xeodrifter PS4 by Limited Run Games
Futuridium PS4 by Limited Run Games

Random
System Carrying Cases - I'm looking for official system carrying cases. The cases must be in decent shape/clean and include all original pieces. Please send a few pics so I can judge the condition for myself. I currently need cases for: PS3 (phat), Xbox, Xbox 360 (slim), NES (toaster), SNES, GameCube, Saturn, Switch, Xbox One (original)

Last edited by a moderator:
12mo XBL SOLD to Araxen

I'll take pretty much any offer for the CoD Elite Founder's code...the $30 was just the base price of eBay -$10. If you want it you got it.

bread's done
Back