Problem loading pages.

Rollett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So i have 3 different computers i have tried this on... But every once in a while i will go to click on a trending topic on the right side of the page it will load the page then bounce me back to the main page instantly .... only way to avoid this is to hit the stop button before it bounces back.. Does it in Fire Fox and Chrome.

This has been happening to me recently. It keeps redirecting me to live or the xbox website as soon as I click a thread, asking me to log in... and I don't wanna log in.

Interesting. I see I'm not the only one getting redirected to Xbox Live. It only seems to be happening when I use Chrome. When I use IE, it doesn't happen.

If anyone lands on a page where they're directed to somewhere else automatically, please post the link here so I can take a look.

It happens everytime I load a thread on my phone, regardless of what thread it is. Do you want the link it's redirecting to?

[quote name='nbballard']It happens everytime I load a thread on my phone, regardless of what thread it is. Do you want the link it's redirecting to?[/QUOTE]

Please. Also, which phone? Which browser? Does it only happen in forum threads, or any other pages too?

I'm having the exact same problem as shinryuu (same link too) except I'm using Chrome. Doesn't happen with IE for some reason.

My link may be bad- it jumps around and i'm on a phone so it's hard capturing it properly. That said- i didn't have any problems yesterday. (probably unrelated but i signed into the xbox live website and got a message about my account being compromised or used to send spam. I changed my password- which was the same as my CAG info, and some other information. I haven't been redirected since then.)

Mine happen when i am using Chrome or firefox, It happens when i go to the right hand side of the page on the main page and click on one of the top topics.. it will load the thread then kick me back to the CAG main page. (will try and make it happen so i can post links)

(nothing going on at 8:15pm PST, but it did happen earlier today before i checked this post again)

This same exact issue is happening to me right now, as I'm running Firefox on my Android phone. I keep getting redirected to an Xbox Live sign-in page any time I try to view a thread.

Edit: And now it's happening to me on my laptop as well, using Firefox. What the crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back