Problem loading pages.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Rollett

Rollett

For Love and Peace!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

So i have 3 different computers i have tried this on... But every once in a while i will go to click on a trending topic on the right side of the page it will load the page then bounce me back to the main page instantly .... only way to avoid this is to hit the stop button before it bounces back.. Does it in Fire Fox and Chrome.

#2 Rollett

Rollett

For Love and Peace!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

Still does it.. a bounce back to home page happens about 50% of the time.

#3 shinryuu

shinryuu

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:48 AM

This has been happening to me recently. It keeps redirecting me to live or the xbox website as soon as I click a thread, asking me to log in... and I don't wanna log in.
:-#

#4 nbballard

nbballard

glad you didnt say banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:23 AM

Same here- but only on my iPhone.
Spoiler

#5 Machine

Machine

Welcome to the Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

Interesting. I see I'm not the only one getting redirected to Xbox Live. It only seems to be happening when I use Chrome. When I use IE, it doesn't happen.

#6 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

If anyone lands on a page where they're directed to somewhere else automatically, please post the link here so I can take a look.

#7 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:49 PM

It happens everytime I load a thread on my phone, regardless of what thread it is. Do you want the link it's redirecting to?
Spoiler

#8 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

It happens everytime I load a thread on my phone, regardless of what thread it is. Do you want the link it's redirecting to?

Please. Also, which phone? Which browser? Does it only happen in forum threads, or any other pages too?

#9 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

https://account.live...d=66262&lmif=80
This is happening on my iPhone only through the default browser. It only happens on threads (where I could actually make a post or something. It doesn't happen on the pages leading into a thread).
Spoiler

#10 shinryuu

shinryuu

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

https://login.live.c...0&wp=MBI&frfs=1

It redirects me to that page, then it keeps refreshing itself until it says there's an error. Using Windows 7 x64, latest Firefox. Like nbballard said, happens when I go on threads where I could post (it's been happening all over the forum).
:-#

#11 Machine

Machine

Welcome to the Machine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

I'm having the exact same problem as shinryuu (same link too) except I'm using Chrome. Doesn't happen with IE for some reason.

#12 nbballard

nbballard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

My link may be bad- it jumps around and i'm on a phone so it's hard capturing it properly. That said- i didn't have any problems yesterday. (probably unrelated but i signed into the xbox live website and got a message about my account being compromised or used to send spam. I changed my password- which was the same as my CAG info, and some other information. I haven't been redirected since then.)
Spoiler

#13 Rollett

Rollett

For Love and Peace!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:13 AM

Mine happen when i am using Chrome or firefox, It happens when i go to the right hand side of the page on the main page and click on one of the top topics.. it will load the thread then kick me back to the CAG main page. (will try and make it happen so i can post links)

(nothing going on at 8:15pm PST, but it did happen earlier today before i checked this post again)

#14 Rollett

Rollett

For Love and Peace!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:16 PM

11:16 AM PST (Chrome) i clicked on http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=320462 from the mainpage and then got bounced back to main page again.

(5/10) 1:39pm Clicked on the link to this page from my profile/posts section. was bounced back to the posts section. (first time that has happened)

Edited by Rollett, 10 May 2012 - 08:40 PM.

#15 Kirin Lemon

Kirin Lemon

世界を革命する者

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:34 AM

This same exact issue is happening to me right now, as I'm running Firefox on my Android phone. I keep getting redirected to an Xbox Live sign-in page any time I try to view a thread.

Edit: And now it's happening to me on my laptop as well, using Firefox. What the crap.

Edited by Kirin Lemon, 11 May 2012 - 02:25 PM.

Posted Image