Photo
- - - - -

PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale - Coming Holiday 2012, First Gameplay Footage Un

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

So far been playing with Drake. I've tried Sir Dan a little, but his moveset is definitely lacking. He really feels like the joke character. He may have reach but his mobility is under par. He does have air resets into supers, though it's not guaranteed and requires further mindgames.

Wouldn't be the first time...

Posted Image

Edited by johnnypark, 24 November 2012 - 03:12 PM.

Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#62 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

Played some more and I think Sony should have spent whatever was necessary to get a Final Fantasy character into this game, if only from a marketing perspective. Plus I'm remembering Ehrgeiz and how much fun it was, some of the characters would fit right in. Maybe Square-Enix isn't interested if they plan on doing more with Dissidia?
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#63 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

I have a quick question about this game and that is if i buy a used copy of PSASBR for PS3, I wouldn't be able to get the Playstation Vita version because the disc would be tied to the previous owner's account already right?
Posted Image

#64 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

I have a quick question about this game and that is if i buy a used copy of PSASBR for PS3, I wouldn't be able to get the Playstation Vita version because the disc would be tied to the previous owner's account already right?

Depends on if the previous owner activated it. Apparently the disc notifies you every time you insert it that you haven't redeemed your Vita version, so I think it's unlikely that a used copy (even from Gamefly) hasn't been redeemed. There's been a discussion on it in the PSN Weekly Deals thread:

http://www.cheapassg...8&postcount=402

My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#65 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

Played some more and I think Sony should have spent whatever was necessary to get a Final Fantasy character into this game, if only from a marketing perspective. Plus I'm remembering Ehrgeiz and how much fun it was, some of the characters would fit right in. Maybe Square-Enix isn't interested if they plan on doing more with Dissidia?

They already have an effeminate japanese character though. And wasting money to get more men with vaginal creases in a game is just stupid.
If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#66 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

They already have an effeminate japanese character though. And wasting money to get more men with vaginal creases in a game is just stupid.

No way, bring on the androgyny =)

My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#67 Marvelous Mark

Marvelous Mark

I love redhead maids!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

Not sure if you doods knew about this, but the first DLC is going to free. Here is a sneak peek at the new characters and level.

Can I get some help with the "Friendly Competition" trophy? What you have to do is "Complete a Versus Match against an online player". Basically, play a match with someone on your friends list.

#68 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

got this for a friend but want to sell/trade the vita version to offset costs (friend doesn't want vita). can anyone suggest how to go about this?

#69 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

got this for a friend but want to sell/trade the vita version to offset costs (friend doesn't want vita). can anyone suggest how to go about this?

It's attached to the disc, the only way to activate the Vita copy is through the disc while logged into the PSN account you want it to be registered to, so any trade/sale would require the other person access to the disc itself. If you have a friend locally who'd be willing to through you $20 for it, you might be able to do it, but generally speaking it's probably more trouble than it's worth.

My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#70 shytface

shytface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Is the downloadable version gameshare-able, or is it one of those restricted titles?

#71 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:31 PM

This game is so much fun. I wish I bought it sooner.

It popped up for 39.99 at GS. Still 39.99 on amazon at the moment.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#72 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

They see me Rolling. They Hating. Always trying to catch Fat Princess riding dirty.
If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#73 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

I know this game gets ragged on a lot, but I put it on my Christmas list in the hope that my wife would play with me. We played for about 2 hours last night, and had a lot of fun! She's hardly ever interested in games, but used to play back in the day. The online is kind of frustrating, as it seems some folks are really really good. I am complete garbage, but I still have fun.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

My real name is Catfish!

#74 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

This game is so much fun. I wish I bought it sooner.

It popped up for 39.99 at GS. Still 39.99 on amazon at the moment.

New MSRP is $40 & BB has a $10 off coupon so it's 430.

#75 Multicron

Multicron

Extreme OCD Victim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

Did anyone else notice that PS Store put up the preorder DLC costumes for sale... at $1.99 PER COSTUME? Uh... WTF.

#76 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

New MSRP is $40 & BB has a $10 off coupon so it's 430.

I just checked that thread and it says 10 off for the vita version only. I bought it on PS3.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#77 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

Really like this game, but thinking of trading it in now that I have the platinum. Online is fun, but I'm tired of it being me (usually Heihachi) vs 3 Kratos/Raidens. Hope they do some balancing soon to nerf some characters and buff some others.

#78 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:37 AM

Really like this game, but thinking of trading it in now that I have the platinum. Online is fun, but I'm tired of it being me (usually Heihachi) vs 3 Kratos/Raidens. Hope they do some balancing soon to nerf some characters and buff some others.

Yeah, I'm taking a little mini break from this game because all I run into are Kratos and Raidens. I would wait to trade it in though cause there's suppose to be an upcoming patch that nerfs both of them and I think Drake as well. Maybe it will help with the balancing issues online. I'm guessing it will be realsed when the new DLC drops which shouldn't be that far off.

#79 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

It seems whenever I play online it's usually against a Cole/Dante more than Kratos and Raiden.

#80 Ervgotti85

Ervgotti85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:09 PM

Some news Kat/Emmett DLC not out until February 12 from playstation's twitter.
Ervgotti85.png

only if you want more from the game. ask yourself that question and look deep within your soul. if you can't figure it out by then well go and rub one out and then think about it some more. thats usually the process i do when i can't make a decision.

#81 DOMINATOR912

DOMINATOR912

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

http://www.ign.com/a...lc-release-date

Apparently the 2 characters are free, but the extra stage is paid DLC. Wasn't it all supposed to be free?

#82 Ervgotti85

Ervgotti85

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

Zeus from God of War, and Isaac Clark from Dead Space are available March 19 as well as medievil/unfinished swan level.
http://blog.us.plays...hed-swan-level/
Ervgotti85.png

only if you want more from the game. ask yourself that question and look deep within your soul. if you can't figure it out by then well go and rub one out and then think about it some more. thats usually the process i do when i can't make a decision.

#83 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

i can see isaac clarke, but zeus? what a waste of a character choice.

EightBitArtist.png

#84 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

Yup, the brand of Playstation doesn't really come to mind when I think of Issac Clarke or Zeus.

Abe from Abe's Odyssey, Gabe from Syphon Filter, or Dart from Legend of Dragoon would've been better choices (to name a few)