May 2012 BB @Gamer - $10 Assassin's Creed Rev., $20 NCAA12

• Please log in to reply
576 replies to this topic

#31 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:32 AM

Hmm....not much to see here. Unless AC:R drops in price, these coupons might gather dust. May end up using the Welcome Pack coupons this month though.

On which game, if you don't mnd me asking

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#32 neuropunk

neuropunk

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:37 AM

horrible horrible sale

#33 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:41 AM

Why not let the person who posted them first on April's thread make this so the colors didn't burn my eyes?

Did you see the mobile version :-x?
I barely can't even read the words because of the yellow & baby blue texts.

#34 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:41 AM

I still don't know what to do with my B2G1 coupon. I'm leaning towards 3DS games - I haven't picked up Resident Evil: Revelations or Tales of the Abyss yet.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#35 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

Did you see the mobile version :-x?
I barely can't even read the words because of the yellow & baby blue texts.

$40 off NCAA Football 2012 (PS3/360)
$20 off Assassin's Creed Revelations (PS3/360)
$10 off Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3/360)
$10 off Wipeout Season 2 (PS3/360/Wii/3DS)
$15 off pre-owned Battlefield 3 (PS3/360)
$10 off any pre-owned game $29.99 or above
$40 off Rocketfish PS3 Premium Bluetooth Mono Headset
$20 off 8gb Xbox 360 Flash Drive

Valid 5/6 thru 6/2

#36 phoenixlau

phoenixlau

backlogged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

$10 AC:R would have interested me, but I already picked it up (with free AC1) this week at Target with the Target Mobile trade-in deal. Isn't this coupon a repeat? I seem to remember the same coupon in Jan/Feb, which made it $20 at one point. Kind of odd to have the same coupon again so soon.

Everything else is just... meh. The Battlefield 3 coupon is particularly lol, since you risk not getting the online pass with used, and there have been a bunch of opportunities to get the game NEW at $30.

#37 MikeE021286

MikeE021286

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:51 AM

March 2012

Never forget

#38 Trace17

Trace17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

Thanks OP, NCAA 12 is tempting, would be more so a 50 or 40 though.:D

#39 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:05 AM

Ncaa football 2012 for 20 cause one month later ncaa 2013 be out LOL

Dont even know a ps3 yet but if i can get it for 10 i would buy it
WOOOO I STINK

#40 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:29 AM

I'm surprised people want AC:R for $10, when they had a whole week at Target to get it for $10 with the trade in offer... Anyways the January/February, March, and the welcome kit coupons pretty much paid for my subscription anything more is just gravy. With that said I don't think I will be taking advantage of any coupons in May. Thanks enuf for the thread and dino88 for the early info.

#41 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

Just beat Brotherhood, so I'm all Assasin Creed'ed out, but if Revelations hits $10-15 I might just bite. I was just going to wait until 3 came out to pick up Revelations, since it will give me time to wait til that hits absurdly low.

#42 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:30 AM

Is noone else excited about NCAA 12 for $20? I purchased that game at retail and traded it in while the value was still great but i can see myself picking that one back up. I know the new one is coming out soon but that plus the recent Amazon deal for Madden 12 makes our (those of us who wait til the last year's games go on sale) collection complete for now.

Screw rocketfish and i could really give a damn about any of the other sales there. BF3 has been at or cheaper than that price before.

***Edit in***

I didn't even know NG3 came out. Goes to show how much of an impact that made on the community lol. As a Ninja, i just might pick that up as well.

***Edit #2***

After watching the review, i can wait till NG3 Hits $10
Posted Image

#43 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

I think I still have an online pass for BF3...I never played it personally.

#44 Rcade81

Rcade81

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:35 AM

According to the Assassins Creed link, it's on sale for $30... so $10 with coupon?!?!?!

#45 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:36 AM

According to the Assassins Creed link, it's on sale for $30... so $10 with coupon?!?!?!

The coupons won't be active till around 5/6.

#46 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

What htz said, if you are that excited about 10 dollar ACR, just do the Target thing.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#47 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:41 AM

Lol, what are the chances they do a $20 sale again while the coupon is out?
That's one way to clear out stock, FREEEEEEEEEE.

#48 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

Lol, what are the chances they do a $20 sale again while the coupon is out?
That's one way to clear out stock, FREEEEEEEEEE.

Free is always good.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#49 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

Craptastic.

Too bad. I was gonna subscribe this month to get the extra $10 for pre-ordering Max Payne.

#50 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

On which game, if you don't mnd me asking

I may use the Welcome Pack B2G1 coupon on new games towards Max Payne 3 or Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Kingdom of Amalur, or Prototype 2.

What I'd really like to do would be to preorder May Payne, get the $20 gift card from BB, buy Ghost Recon, and get Amalur for free, but according to the small print for the gift card deal, Max Payne must be purchased by the 21st which is the day before Ghost Recon comes out.:cry:

Guess I'll just watch the ads to see what's on sale and do the best possible combination.
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#51 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

I may use the Welcome Pack B2G1 coupon on new games towards Max Payne 3 or Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Kingdom of Amalur, or Prototype 2.

What I'd really like to do would be to preorder May Payne, get the $20 gift card from BB, buy Ghost Recon, and get Amalur for free, but according to the small print for the gift card deal, Max Payne must be purchased by the 21st which is the day before Ghost Recon comes out.:cry:

Guess I'll just watch the ads to see what's on sale and do the best possible combination.

Good plan. Except that unless they've changed the B2G1 coupon to include games at all price levels, that coupon caps off the games at the $39.99 level. So you couldn't buy three new release games for $120 plus tax.

Posted Image

#52 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

These are not the droids I'm looking for. Own ncaa, ac:r, and BF3, and the usb drive is a total ripoff over $10

#53 no_exit

no_exit

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

Another month of meh

#54 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

Another month of meh

This current months' issue wasn't too bad, but nowhere near as phenomenal as the coupons from March.

Posted Image

#55 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

I hope the price drops for BF3

#56 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

Nothing for me as far as games to keep. For flips however there might be something I could do. Bestbuy had ass creed for 19.99 a few weeks ago so that could happen again. Better than last months coupons but that isn't saying much lol
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#57 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

Good plan. Except that unless they've changed the B2G1 coupon to include games at all price levels, that coupon caps off the games at the $39.99 level. So you couldn't buy three new release games for $120 plus tax.

Just got mine in the mail a few days ago. It still tops out at $39.99

#58 Fearbeard

Fearbeard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

I would not be surprised to see Assassin's Creed Revelations go on sale during the coupon period.

Games Completed -  2014 - 2013 - 2012 
Game Spending List -  2014 - 2013 - 2012

#59 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

This current months' issue wasn't too bad, but nowhere near as phenomenal as the coupons from March.

March did kind of spoil us all.

#60 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

I was wondering about that coupon. It says "Buy two, get one free" on new games (console or oc) valued up to $39.99. So I can buy 2 $60 games and get a $39.99 one free, right? The back of the coupon says the free game must be of equal or lesser value.
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson