May 2012 BB @Gamer - $10 Assassin's Creed Rev., $20 NCAA12

• Please log in to reply
576 replies to this topic

#91 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

Even if they do go active early, the coupon is $20 off. I doubt the system will process it since it means BB owes you a penny. The 2 nearest BB is also oos of this item for me.:-(

Just buy a soda or something with it to bring the total over 19.99 and you are good to go :)
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#92 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

Omg Its my one year anniversary on cag !
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#93 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

FYI:Fans of DVD sets for batman:TAS, The batman, Avengers, batman beyond(blu) check the dvd/movie section there's alot of deals ongoing if you need to start/complete your collection, just a lil heads up.
http://www.cheapassg...isplay.php?f=26

#94 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

Another shitty issue. March was great, but I'm beginning to think I should have only purchased that issue.

there's 10 issues/yr not every one is gonna be EPIC but there's deals to be had not mention if your scoring like in the March issue with another 3-4 issues like that what did you lose? When there's a better influx of titles hitting the market these will find their way into the mags & then the game quality increases but since so many release during the same time frame it kinda works the wrong way.

Also, they're doing the $10 of less games right now w/o coupon DNF & Disney adventure

Edited by Enuf, 30 April 2012 - 03:35 AM.

#95 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

I honestly didn't know where to go to ask this but what's up with the $50 off Skylander's Megapack for Gamer Club members only?

I tried to click on the details but I keep getting an error.

I saw that and can't view it. Weird.

#96 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:37 PM

hmm free/$5 ncaa and ac?

#97 redreflect

redreflect

I am the Wolf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:09 AM

Unless NG3 goes on sale for $25, nothing for me.

#98 coldgears

coldgears

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:17 AM

When does this issue come in the mail? (I signed up at the end of March and missed the April mag) I really want this one...

#99 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:20 AM

I saw that and can't view it. Weird.

works for me. its exactly what it says- 50% off the mega pack, so its 49.99. u click redeem this offer, and then a pop up window shows up with some sku info and whatnot. says to just have the clerk scan your rz card and the discount will be applied. pretty sweet deal if ur into skylanders.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#100 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

Were you caught up in the multiple copies for one system dragnet, or is their loss prevention group's software picking up on quick flips, too? If I'm going to be banned, I should go out with a bang and flip a crap ton of MW3's.

At this point I am just waiting to go in and be banned. I do so many flips of their sale games and used to always take advantage of the 3 copies per platform rule. This month alone I did $566 worth of trade ins. I'm cool with the employees at both stores I do trade ins at, and I'm a silver member so I'm hoping that prevents it, but I doubt that has any part in it.

#101 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:46 AM

works for me. its exactly what it says- 50% off the mega pack, so its 49.99. u click redeem this offer, and then a pop up window shows up with some sku info and whatnot. says to just have the clerk scan your rz card and the discount will be applied. pretty sweet deal if ur into skylanders.

Yeah, I can see it now.
But I don't remember seeing those mega packs in stores though.

#102 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:50 AM

Yeah, I can see it now.

dunno. says instock at my store but i have no interest in it.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#103 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:23 AM

They need to release the May magazine. The 8GB flash drive is $19.99 right now. So free after coupon :)

#104 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

Yeah, I can see it now.

Spotted a couple of them at best buy in Woodland, CA. So they are out there.

#105 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

I find it ironic that BF3 was brand new for $19.99, and this month they're pushing the used copy for $40. People will still complain that overpaid, lol.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#106 dudejeff22

dudejeff22

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

Hasn't AssCreedRev already been on sale for $19.99 without the coupon?

#107 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

I find it ironic that BF3 was brand new for $19.99, and this month they're pushing the used copy for $40. People will still complain that overpaid, lol.

Yeah I think that's a pretty harsh reminder that BB still doesn't really have the hang of organizing these deals properly yet.

Overall this is the worst month I've seen in a while :cry: Looks like we won't be getting Darkness 2 on sale before the coupon expires either.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#108 blazenumb1

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:04 PM

Yep

#109 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

Probably a silly question, but would the $10 off a used game coupon stack with the $15 off Battlefield 3 (and 10% off for Gamer Unlocked)? Completely missed the DOTD yesterday...

#110 blazenumb1

blazenumb1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

Probably a silly question, but would the $10 off a used game coupon stack with the $15 off Battlefield 3 (and 10% off for Gamer Unlocked)? Completely missed the DOTD yesterday...

The game coupons don't stack with each other, would be a nice deal though if they did.

#111 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

The game coupons don't stack with each other, would be a nice deal though if they did.

Bleh, I guess I could try to find the Limited Edition and try to get them to PM the website (even though it's an outlet item). Please post if you've had success with that.

#112 dc delta90

dc delta90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:15 PM

Offers in a print mag get locked farther out than a Deal of the Day like BF3 new that happened yesterday. Those can be pulled off at just about any time.

#113 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:33 PM

If AC:R drops to 29.99, a 9.99 copy would be the deal to watch for this month.

ach.png

#114 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

Yeah I think that's a pretty harsh reminder that BB still doesn't really have the hang of organizing these deals properly yet.

Overall this is the worst month I've seen in a while :cry: Looks like we won't be getting Darkness 2 on sale before the coupon expires either.

If you don't care about the online portion of Darkness 2, you can easily finish it in a rental. I played it for nine hours straight. It was quite entertaining as well. I'm a huge fan of the first one. Just a heads up man.

#115 TheWolfThatBitYou

TheWolfThatBitYou

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

Lol, i second this. Suddenly it's 40 bucks. What a shift! The LE: BF3 hasn't ever really had a good sale lately either. If NG was somewhere around 20 bucks then i'd probably jump on that, the rest of the games for this month coupons are god awful though. :x

#116 WeaponX2099

WeaponX2099

Basement Jaxx!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:29 PM

If you are close to a closing store the Rocketfish PS3 Premium Bluetooth Mono Headset should be about 41.99 now and maybe that price on the 5/6, with the coupon it could be 1.99

#117 Dark Rider

Dark Rider

Looks Dashing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

If you are close to a closing store the Rocketfish PS3 Premium Bluetooth Mono Headset should be about 41.99 now and maybe that price on the 5/6, with the coupon it could be 1.99

YMMV obviously, but closing stores are not supposed to take coupons.

#118 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

people aren't waiting for $20 they're waiting for a larger sale to stack the coupon with to get $10. The "base" coupon prices are for the "sheep" that don't really follow game pricing trends.

#119 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

Was just about to pick up my B2G1 games and realized the coupons wont be good til 5/6. They worked early last month though. Just don't wanna take the chance this time.
Posted Image

#120 coldgears

coldgears

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:17 AM

I haven't received my May issue in the mail yet... Does this mean I won't be getting this month's?

Second month in a row now! Wow, it takes forever for them to send you an issue after you subscribe!